- Active Posts:
- 73 (0.04 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Paintball Chatter (14 posts)
- 30-September 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 23 2013 12:51 PM
- Member Title:
- 38 years old
- April 14, 1975
- family music and paintball
Topics I've Started
23 April 2013 - 12:51 PMthis came up a up a few days ago on ouer swedish website.
Empire garantin gäller inte vid Reball användning!
Paintball.se har fått lite information från Kee/Empire angående garantier när det gäller deras produkter och Reball.
Kee/Empire har beslutat att inte täcka Reball användning under sin garanti.
Deras egna ord:
- I don’t think that under any circumstances we want to warrant that our products are suitable for re-ball. They are designed to paintball specifications, both from terms of safety, performance and longevity. Our masks (and I think all of our products) are already labeled that they are for paintball use.
Om detta gäller vid reball specifika skador eller om du helt enkelt sabbar garantin bara av att använda produkterna vid reball spel är idag okänt.
Men vi kollar vidare.
Har ni frågor angående detta är det bara att prata med er Kee/Empire försäljare så vet dom mer.
07 February 2013 - 10:22 AMFound this http://www.scarabarm...bsite/index.php dont know if this is a new have not seen eny thred about em looks promising
this is a pic of it
it looks nice have heard that its Fs ready found there facebook here...https://www.facebook.com/scarabarms. ithink it look fantastic.
Fond more pic of there Fs rounds ifound it on the swedish forum.
and some info about the rounds
Hey guys, hope you all having a good day!
1. Top right is a first strike the protruding nipple does cause some problems however we went around that with certain features in the TGR2 components.
2. This is the Scarab Round Gen 1 design and I don't wanna disappoint u but we will not be releasing this as we mentioned in our earlier post, however we will be releasing the Scarab Round Gen2 in 2013. Although we believe that the gen1 has better trajectory properties compared to the FS we are looking for much more hence the Gen2.
3. The serrations do make the round fragment at lower velocities.
4. The rifling is different
5. Pricing will be announced as soon as gen2 is ready but I assure you we will price it so that it's affordable as much as our cost allows us too we want as many players to get into Milsim and the last thing we wanna do is make it financially impossible for players to purchase regularly.
I hope I didn't miss anything
and a youtube adress: http://www.youtube.com/scarabarms
karolinen hasn't added any friends yet.