- Active Posts:
- 586 (0.43 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Scenario, MilSim and Woodsball Talk (80 posts)
- 20-August 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 07 2013 11:29 PM
- Member Title:
- TechPB MilSim Tester
- 21 years old
- May 4, 1992
- Tampa, Florida
- I enjoy playing paintball, PlayStation3, Xbox 360. I mostly play scenario and woodsball but if u want to get whoped on the airball field ill school you there as well.
- BORG 2011:
Posts I've Made
01 March 2013 - 12:32 AMAll good questions and those will be answered in the coming weeks. They have a pick of them loaded into a SAR12 mag and they fit like a glove.
Also here is a test shot.
I'm pullin this from their facebook page for ya.
01 March 2013 - 12:08 AMhttps://www.facebook...&type=2
clears up a few things. I also read somewhere (im trying to find it again) the fin section is made of a pressed foam type material that breaks up on impact.
28 February 2013 - 11:43 PMDid anyone else notice the burst/full auto select position on the selector switch?? I DID!
25 January 2013 - 05:04 PMi dont use fs rounds but my question is why the hell are they that expensive i was curious about getting the pistol t8.1 for scenarios im aware it can use 68 cal balls but i was curious about fs rounds
They are that expensive for a few reasons.
- Tiberius is the only ones who distributes them.
- They use a different material than standard paintballs.
- Few people use them and for that reason they are not made in as large of batches as regular paintballs.
17 January 2013 - 01:02 AMI have 3 goblins and can tell you that adding more than an inch or 2 will not work. The amount of air that a cartridge holds is just enough to shoot your paint at about 260-270 FPS. When you add barrel length you are increasing the amount of air needed to propel the ball thus meaning you need to turn up your velocity, but you can't with a goblin shell.
That is why their Duce is only a small amount longer. If there were to come out with longer barrel products later on I think they will have to increase the cartridge lengths to fit more c02 to account for barrel size.
Hope this helps.