- Active Posts:
- 1,192 (1.48 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Equipment Advice (271 posts)
- 02-April 11
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 11 2013 05:56 PM
- Member Title:
- Senior Member
- 20 years old
- February 19, 1993
- Booneville, MS
- Piantball, hiking, canoeing, hunting, sports.
Topics I've Started
06 August 2012 - 10:57 PMFor the past month and a half i have been trying to contact LAPCO about buying a GreyGhost. All i have gotten in return is no response. I have been really patient but, enough is enough. I am about to give up entirely on a GreyGhost and buy a phantom...
Any one else have problems sometimes with a company's CS?
31 July 2012 - 10:55 PMWell i would like to gwt some opinions on how i could improve my setup, so feel free to criticize/suggest (must give a reason why). Let's get this show on the road!
Lapco GreyGhost (stock class) or when i feel spunky a GXG 50rd hopper
Leland or Crossfire 12 grams
UnderArmor slider shorts
Old/beat to hell bdu pants
I am open to any suggestions and criticism!
25 July 2012 - 09:15 PMAny help with these will be greatly appreciated! I am very sorry for asking any "dumb" questions.
1) Is a harness for my ten round tubes and 12 grams neccesary, if so please link the harness you reccomend.
2) What do you consider tge last useable shot before changing 12 grams?
3) Do you have any tips for playing Stock Class?
4) Do you have any likes/dislikes about the Lapco Grey Ghost (one will be at my door in 4-5 weeks!!!)
5) Is a Under Cocking kit worth it?
Thank you for any and all help!
18 July 2012 - 07:56 PMI want to start bodybuilding and i need tips/advice. Im 6'1 or 2 (havent been measured in a long time) and im 220. Im on a very strict strength/cardio training program (i play football). Any help would be great!
15 July 2012 - 12:00 AM1) Fuck you Chicago traffic. Traffic Y U NO BE SAFE TO DRIVE IN!!!!!! Never again will i fucking drive in Chicago.
2) FFFUUUUU CONTACTS!!!!! Why the hell are you so hard to put in??? Sometimes i hate contacts.
3) All legos must be pooled together and melted into something useful other than to be stepped on. I hate that every time i walk through the basement i step on a damn lego.
/mini rants. All of them are first world problems.....