- Active Posts:
- 779 (1.19 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Paintball Chatter (279 posts)
- 08-August 11
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 30 2013 03:56 AM
- Member Title:
- Junior Member
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
Posts I've Made
14 December 2012 - 01:35 AMdye DAM with first strike rounds to snipe then switch to hopper and mow face.
14 December 2012 - 01:02 AMyoure going to need a chrono.
1. factory reset marker..that means noid settings, dwell, EVERYTHING
2. bring LPR flush (that means flush to the tip of the torpedo)
3. shoot and adjust your inline reg until youre where you wanna be. 295 is fine.
4. turn your lpr 1/4 - 1/2 turn at a time so do one adjustment fire 5 balls. keep doing so until fps starts to drop. when it starts to drop turn it back out 1/4 turn ***DO NOT TURN YOUR LPR IN MORE THAN 2.5 - 3 TURNS OR YOUN WILL BREAK SHIT*****
5. now that youre regs are both set drop your dwell 1 ms at a time. when fps starts to drop bump it up .5ms and make sure it is consistent at the same velocity as the beginning
6. open up your grips and start with the first sfr. turn it down one unit. fire 5-10 shots keep repeating until fps starts to drop. turn it up one more.
7. set board at ramp .5 bps to the limit you are playing at. so if you play psp set to ramp 13 bps if nppl set to ramp 15.5 bps
8. fire a stream make sure youre hitting bps limit. lower back stroke 1 notch and shoot another stream. keep repeating until bps limit is not being reached then bring it back up 1 notch.
you have just tuned your ego 11 to the best that it can be.
if youre shooting anything older.
1. factory reset.
2. lpr in as much as you want until you are no longer reaching BPS limit ***DO NOT TURN MORE THAN 2.5 - 3 turns in cus you will break shit*****
3. dwell tune same as above.
you have just tuned your ego10.
i just don't get why someone concerned with smoothness to the point where they want to tune the gun would buy an Ego to begin with, its like saying you want a gun that can pull 13 pods a fill, then buying a DP G4 and a bunch of mods to make it do that. Buy a base that fits what you want and you get what you want, makes sense to me.
makes perfect sense to me. my luxe, geo2.1 only gets about 7-8 pods. and by the last 1/2 pod it gets ugly. i like to have the assurance that if i need to run out there with 10 pods i wont have an issue shooting my very last ball but would still like a smoother marker. hence buying a DART kit and tuning. why not make youre 1200 dollar marker the best that it can be? if it can be smoother (without messing with efficiency) why not do it?
11 December 2012 - 12:04 AMbest pack ive ever used bar none. hate velcro and the magnets stay just fine never lost a pod. it was the pack HK army based their packs off of with velcro though.
11 December 2012 - 12:02 AMalmost positive its a 14' the stock is 12
11 December 2012 - 12:02 AMhose em down to get the real thick mud/dirt/grass off then throw it in the wash cold/cold then air dry