- Active Posts:
- 696 (1.18 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Equipment Advice (320 posts)
- 09-October 11
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Feb 27 2013 02:30 PM
- Member Title:
- Sophomore Member
- 17 years old
- July 12, 1995
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Skiing (Downhill, Freestyle)
Cars, Automotive, Motorcycle
- Click here to e-mail me
29 Nov 2012 - 21:16
31 Jan 2012 - 16:22
Mocking Da Bird
31 Jan 2012 - 00:42
29 Jan 2012 - 14:03
09 Jan 2012 - 09:51
19 Dec 2011 - 22:34
13 Dec 2011 - 19:12
02 Dec 2011 - 18:28
28 Nov 2011 - 20:41
27 Nov 2011 - 00:51
Posts I've Made
26 February 2013 - 07:49 PMewww looks like a gryphon kind of? hate the look!
I think they are targeting the wrong price point too! If you were going to spend $1,500 on a marker wouldn't you rather choose something more attractive and proven like the luxe or vapour? I sure would
18 December 2012 - 02:53 PM
18 December 2012 - 02:50 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/thepbfashion - your welcome....
18 December 2012 - 02:47 PM- double o-rings
red oringsand this makes their regulators better because??
- user servicable
- tons of sizes(50,45,68,77,90) and regulator choices(norm, SLP, SHP, SMP)
- made in the USA
- adjustable pressure
- pro reg is able to rotate for comfort
04 December 2012 - 11:30 PM1.If your school has more than one floor, put a cow on the upper floor, as they only go
downup stairs. You can imagine what has to be done to remove the cow.
2. Put stickers that say "Class of 20XX Senior Prank" in as many library books as you can. It'll take years to get them all out.
3. Put a car on the roof (You're on your own with that).
4. Put a car in the building.
5. Buy those cheap goldfish from a pet store and put one in each toilet in the school, including urinals.
6. Buy a bunch of cheap locks or heavy duty zip ties and put them on every locker so nobody can use their lockers without having to get them cut off.
7. Get every senior to hide an alarm clock and have it go off at a random time of day
8. superglue doors shut.
9. place random cups filled with juice open side down so when someone lifts the cup, it will make a mess. make sure some are empty.
10. Superglue pennies, quarters, etc. to the floor in various places, watch people try to pick them up.
Somebody at my school did the prank with the cow a few years ago! I heard rumors about them wanting to do it but I didn't think they would actually have the balls
another year, long before I went to the high school a bunch of seniors did the exact same thing with the chickens but they numbered them 1 - 14 and I think the missing one was number 11? anyways, classic pranks like that are actually really funny, they would probably get you in lots of trouble though...