- Active Posts:
- 95 (0.2 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Electronic Markers (41 posts)
- 24-January 12
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 25 2012 11:09 PM
- Member Title:
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
Posts I've Made
25 December 2012 - 07:00 PMEGOS-- you can beat the SHIT TITS out of them and they will ALWAYS work, but are cannons compared to g6r because g6r is low pressure
G6R-- better effiency so woodsball is a plus but i would not take it in the snow and what not, seems to fragile.
25 December 2012 - 06:57 PMaxe and drone shoot equally as smooth, trigger is easier, im my opinion, on the axe. opposed to the drone but both awesome guns. i like my axe more because maintence is a slice of pie! basically its down to looks becuase they both shoot and play the same!
25 December 2012 - 06:49 PMHey all, seems to be some questions about westmont reball so i will try to clear some up becuase i went a week ago, here are my thoughts...
1.open play is from 5:30 to 8:30 and it is mostly rentals so i used a pump, still fun and i brought one extra pod with me and dident pay becuase i have a 50 rd hopper and the guy that runs it is SUPER chill.
2. advanced play $30 they changed it when i went there and i payed $30
3. if you bitch enough you can pay only for open session and stay for advanced.
4. adavanced is unlimited paint and anyone can go, i came without my team
5. they dont enforce chroning it is up to you to be honest and chrono, i got wacked a few times and it hurt more then normal
6. when the guy comes around with a roller picking up reballs turf gets caught and jams the hell out of your loader, rotor works good but had to clean mine every few games
7.you can ramp, everyone did during advanced
8. fuckbags go to advanced and cheat like hell so be prepared to get your nuts in a bunch
9. during advanced there were times where there were no reballs becuase people drain like 11 pods a game haha
10.use a shitty barrel becuase reballs leave smudges but its cleanable
11.poppets work best for reballs, spoolies are ok but jam often
12. all in all reball was fun when i went and i recommmend it
10 December 2012 - 11:13 PMI agree with the $500 for both pm me
10 December 2012 - 11:29 AMPm me
chamberlaincole hasn't added any friends yet.