- Active Posts:
- 367 (2.19 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Electronic Markers (218 posts)
- 02-December 12
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Apr 29 2013 02:31 PM
- Member Title:
- Sophomore Member
- 17 years old
- April 23, 1996
Topics I've Started
09 April 2013 - 04:22 PMMarker: Ego7
Color:Blue and orangey/gold
Upgrades: I believe it has some upgrades, but I am not entirely sure. I will say none, and if you get lucky you get lucky (:
Known Problems: NONE
Asking Price:350 (obo and I want trades)
Shipping Options: Dat FLATRATE (Free)
Trades of interest: Offer anything! I can add. I like good looking colors. DOWNGRADERS COME!!!!
Location of item: Vermont
What is Included: Box, gun, barrel, and maybe something free if you are nice and easy to work with (:
^^^^^ It is around the length of 1 cat.
18 February 2013 - 06:59 AM1: i have a cf tank, what do the dot stamps or whatever. What do they mean?
2. My gun leaks from the macroline fitting. I replaced the macroline fitting and if i twist it right it doesnt leak. I must be precise. Would cutting a larger piece of macroline fix that? (It seems kind of short)
3. All my friends quit paintball, and I rarely play. I may be able to start playing with a group of locals i found. Upgrade my gun (ego 7) or keep it?
4. If i do upgrade, is the upgrade to a ego 9 worth the money? Is there any other gun you would suggest? If you are going to tell me to invest in other gear i should tell you that i am happy with what i currently have as a setup. (I4's, rotor, cf tank.)
5. How much would my ego roughly go for?
Thanks a ton!
15 October 2012 - 06:00 PMThis is my friends etek ego. He doesn't play anymore, and wants it gone. This is his asking price, so please offer up. The gun needs new eyes unfortunately.
Marker: etek ego 1
Condition: body 9/10
Color: silver and red (or black, or blue)
Upgrades:Red+blue ccu kit. Stock stuff included. proto 2 peice barrel
Known Problems: eyes are broken, 15 bucks to fix.
Asking Price:225 ppd/shipped
Shipping Options: usps flatrate
Trades of interest: none ): it isnt mine
Location of item: Vermont
What is Included: Gun, case, eclipse oil, ccu kits, manuel, proto barrel, stock barrel, all the tools, all spares
18 September 2012 - 10:45 AMSo I was at an overstock store and I saw some cheap 9 volts. I bought them at the risk they wouldn't work, and they are still 9 volts. Good for other projects. They were 2 for only a dollar! They are, "Panasonic Super Heavy Duty Carbon-Zinc 9v." Are there any risks of using this 9 volt in my gun? (Planet Eclipse 2007 Ego) Will they even click the noid?
08 September 2012 - 10:45 PMSo, I Was thinking today and if we changed the time stuff would be better. If there would be 1 hour in a day, 4 minutes in an hour, 3 seconds in a minute, and 50,000000000000000000000 miliseconds in a second. THis would be sooooo much better! Like, fo real! Stuff wouldnt even be a full hour anymore! And dentist appointments! Yeah, lets make an e-petion, because we all know those get a ton of shit done. Abosulutely, NO horses may sign the petition. So yeah, do you guys second this motion? Like, this is a rant because I am mad we have let it get this far without the realization our whole time system is corrupted to a band of templar jaguars.