Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 811 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Jerryd, Bing, Google, Yahoo

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo
    Rotor Or Prophecy?

Hitman2513 - Today, 05:01 AM

My rotor has jammed twice in the 3 years of use, and one of those times was because 2 balls had gotten wet and were stuck together, nothing will feed that, and you wouldn't want it to anyway. The r...

• Hitman2513Photo
    comparing guns

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:55 AM

what are the things that the eXTCy have that the PMR doesnt. And what does the PMR have that eXTCy doesnt have?  The eXTCy has a more robust clamping feedneck that threads into a metal but whe...

• LegionPBPhoto
    HK Army TFX Loader

LegionPB - Today, 04:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Ka-WcoYM0 Hey TechPB! Here is an In-Depth Look at the new HK Army TFX Loader with Steve Nabi. I wanted someone who knew what they were talking about in front of t...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Bolts?

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:33 AM

When TechT tells us.

• Hitman2513Photo
    Back at it questions.

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:31 AM

Between the two, I have to choose the Ego9 but for $450 that's really high, at that rate you can save an extra $50 and get a JT Impulse that's loads better than it. As for what you've heard about d...

• AMurrayNashPhoto
    Spyder fenix grips

AMurrayNash - Today, 03:44 AM

Ego 09 for me but I would also look at the JT Impulse which is $499 on ansgear right now and will probably outshoot both of those and comes with all the spare parts and everything.testking CAS-001

• Hitman2513Photo
    Barrel Lengths

Hitman2513 - Today, 03:33 AM

I like keeping my marker shouldered, if I put it down and bring it back up I have to "find my shot" again. How so you don't have to bring it in?   When I play on the airball fields i just pres...

• Hitman2513Photo

Whipper snappers in their stock from are illegal in my field because they have no ear protection without counting the strap, as for the "VENTS" mask if you mean E-Vents they're actually the more po...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!