Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1692 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, FreeEnterprise, nineteen5

Recently Added Posts

• TimedFormula8Photo

Get a mini gs or a axe because they are poppet valve and don't need to be maintained every weekend and for the mini gs it is one screw and the bolts it of the back or if the axe is too expensive bu...

• SeanPB1029Photo
    Equiptment Advice

SeanPB1029 - Today, 08:08 AM

okay dumb question but is the empire helix with thermal lens worth it or should i just buy a nice more expensive mask? It works and is anti fog, but it's so uncomfortable.

• SeanPB1029Photo

You should not geta gun and plan to upgrade it, but buy a gun that already has what you want. There are not many upgrades do it though. There is the TechT bolt, boss bolt, and redline board. That's...

• paintball4life 13Photo

what are the best upgrades

• HarryPhoto
    Equiptment Advice

Harry - Today, 06:43 AM

okay dumb question but is the empire helix with thermal lens worth it or should i just buy a nice more expensive mask?You get what you pay for when it comes to masks, so you want to start out with...

• foxx0440Photo

The new style of the helix is a solid mask, better if it has thermal, you should go for it.. Or go with a profiler, spectras are good, but still a pain to change the lenses

• get.lit.up!Photo

If the empire vent (helix, eflex, events) system fits you then go nuts. Personally the spectra system is the way to go (proflex, proshield, vidar, flex8)

• Youngredbeard8Photo
    Remote Line

Youngredbeard8 - Yesterday, 11:02 PM

Hey guys,  I'm purchasing a Tippmann X7 Phenom in the month of April, and I'm really wanting to have a remote line for it. Which brand, in your opinion, do you believe to be the best remo...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!