2 members, 742 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, DasJaco, Master_Chief

Recently Added Posts

• soccerpunk911Photo

sold

• mr34727Photo
    which marker?

mr34727 - Yesterday, 11:31 PM

Hold them in your hand in the store. Personally I'd go with the Mini in that list. The Tippmann just feels cheap and heavy in your hands in my opinion. 

• mr34727Photo
    Invert helix

mr34727 - Yesterday, 11:30 PM

The lenses are interchangeable. The helix is actually a really good mask for the money. If you play rec ball twice a month, I'd say go for it. I got a set for $35 brand new for back ups- friends ha...

• Four_Feather1Photo

I recommend going to hold a few at a shop- I recently helped a friend into the sport. While I love my Etek, he liked the way Dye guns felt in his hands better so he went with the PMR Maxxed. ...

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    Pmr air consumption

andrewthewookie - Yesterday, 11:28 PM

If you have the version of Rail that uses the Ion style board and solenoid, you can try the QEV mod to make it more efficient. This is the type of solenoid that the QEV mod can be done on: 

• mr34727Photo
    New to paintball

mr34727 - Yesterday, 11:28 PM

+1 for the Vforce Grillz. I have them now and it is super easy to take apart and clean, or replace the lens. The only thing that I've used that rivaled it in comfort was my JT flex

• mr34727Photo
    SFT shocker

mr34727 - Yesterday, 11:26 PM

Is it beat up? That sounds like a great deal. I used an SFT for 2 years and never had a problem with it. 

• mr34727Photo

I use an etek and even I didn't like the feel of the Etha. I've had a mini before and absolutely loved it- however as other guys have mentioned, look for a deal on a well-cared-for Axe and you'll b...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!