Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

7 members, 930 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Bing, Google, TristanV33, Jdalty, Yahoo, LegionPB, Gameboy, jghicks28, pShore, Immortal

Recently Added Posts

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    06 ego

andrewthewookie - Today, 10:45 PM

I'd say $125 is a good deal with a fixable QEV.

• GameboyPhoto
    Is it a good deal?

Gameboy - Today, 10:43 PM

Its a v3 in pbnation people talk about them like they are the best on youtube aswell, im goin to keep lookig into them but for 400 i think im going to buy it then maybe resell it if its shit and ju...

• TristanV33Photo
    06 ego

TristanV33 - Today, 10:41 PM

You can get replacement diaphrams for the QEVs for like $4, so if that's the only issue it's not bad. Did the ad say it had an ultralite board? Because the Ego frame cannot take ultralites, he prob...

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    06 ego

andrewthewookie - Today, 10:36 PM

Ah yes, that makes more sense. The lack of a comma threw me off.

• ImmortalPhoto
    06 ego

Immortal - Today, 10:35 PM

You can get replacement diaphrams for the QEVs for like $4, so if that's the only issue it's not bad. Did the ad say it had an ultralite board? Because the Ego frame cannot take ultralites, he prob...

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    06 ego

andrewthewookie - Today, 10:33 PM

• TristanV33Photo
    06 ego

TristanV33 - Today, 10:21 PM

I found a 06 Ego with dye ultralite virtue board, and virtue eyes on Craigslist for $125 but it has a qev that needs to be replaced he said, it leaks out of it and I was just wondering if that's a...

• itsme123Photo
    The "would you" game!

itsme123 - Today, 09:48 PM

Sorry, I don't know what it is. (And TDHunter, spires are WAY better than vmax's so get one as soon as you can!) Would someone else explain to the poor guy what punisher is?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!