Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1385 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Hitman2513, Old Dude PB

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo
    Heavy Metal Fan Club

Hitman2513 - Today, 07:19 AM

This is a question to any serious guitar players, if any in tha club. I need advice on sweep picking. It is by far the hardest thing I've ever tried to do and is the only thing stopping me from fin...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Alcoholics

Hitman2513 - Today, 07:03 AM

People might hate me after this post. (Story) I'm really sorry about that dude, my parents hardly make much and luckily I found a job soon enough to keep us out of bankruptcy, my sister contribute...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Alcoholics

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:47 AM

Today, my brother just shat on the remaining respect I had for him. I'm home watching a movie in the living room and he comes through the door shitfaced out of his mind (here goes the rant) I see h...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Fuckin spanish

Hitman2513 - Today, 05:59 AM

Lol fuck highschool and it's nonsense. ( yes I was on the same boat until I just graduated this year :D luckily I didn't have to take a foreign language and I can honestly say dude, starting a band...

• Hitman2513Photo

I've always used empire pants :TUP: valken fate pants are great too :TUP: I'd definitely look into the higher end of Valken next time I buy pants. Just my 2¢

• CookybiscuitPhoto
    So I Like A Girl

Cookybiscuit - Today, 04:23 AM

Well I just saw her today with her "boyfriend" I guess. I fail to see how this allows you to deviate from the initial plan, it sounds like you chickened out.

• tcheekdyePhoto
    So I Like A Girl

tcheekdye - Today, 02:10 AM

There's only one logical solution to this.....you have to have a three some with them. You get ass, he gets pussy, she gets the best of both worlds. #problemsolved

• jliao815Photo

I just wanted to see what some things you guys find good about these two pants specifically as I am thinking about picking up a new pair of pants and also any other pant suggestion is also welcomed.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!