5 replies to this topic

#1 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

:P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:07 AM

Just got an invert halo too, and was wondering how fast is the stock settings at?
My settings are
green: 4
Orange: 3
Red: 2

A lot if sites say it can reach 20+ bps is that stock setting then?
"Just grab the pump handle, and pretend like you've found your dads playboy collection."

My headcams!

#2 Algae

Algae

megasuperawesomelazerbeam railgunofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:16 AM

The green light is the feed speed. Its not 20 BPS stock, but you shouldn't turn it up that high. It will potentially fracture the shells of the balls and will turn the inside of your breech into massive, gooey, paint-filled mess

Algae's Feedback

Empire Axe Overview

First post? Awesome, but if the OP is asking a question, that's just being an ass

#3 Russian Legion Fan

Russian Legion Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:42 PM

20 bps is like green on 6, and "orange" or yellow on 6. I would not recommend doing that, as Algae said. The stock settings are not 20bps capable, by my guestemation closer to 14 bps.

#4 PbGoods

PbGoods

PbGoods.com Owner

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:10 PM

When setting up your hopper, I recommend putting it on the lowest settings that are required for you to play to the best of your ability.

For example -

If you can only shoot 14bps max, there is no need to set the hopper at 20bps as that is just going to cause unnecessary wear and tear on your gear and use up more battery. So if your max bps is 14, I would set it to 16 bps. Just slightly higher than your max bps.

#5 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,898 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

20 bps is like green on 6, and "orange" or yellow on 6. I would not recommend doing that, as Algae said. The stock settings are not 20bps capable, by my guestemation closer to 14 bps.

Orange won't affect speed, it is the mic sensitivity, so turning it up won't increase your bps. You'll have to put speed, green, on 6, and ball stack monitoring, red, to 1.

#6 Russian Legion Fan

Russian Legion Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

I know Orange is mic sensitivity, and like you said it won't increase bps feed rate. All I meant was if it was to be 20 bps on stock settings that it might be set that high on orange and green.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users