• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jmsiona

jmsiona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

Hey everyone, 2ndCoat is looking for Woodsballers, and Speedballers...

2ndCoat has been around since 2006, mostly based in DSM, but we have players all over Iowa and even players in Colorado, Washington, and North Carolina..

We practice most every weekend, at various locations.. keepin it fresh..

2ndCoat is sponsored by TechT, Valken, Exalt, Dangerous Power, ICU Paintball, and Kohn...

If you are interested in playing with us, shoot an E-mail to kevin@2ndcoatpb.com, let us know where you play and when, and we will come out and pay you a visit.

If you are a woodsballer worried about playing with a bunch of a-hole speedballers, don't worry about it.. we all started in the woods and worked our way up, we have 3 Team Captains and 2 Coaches. We have a woodsball captain, and a speedball captain so we can completely focus on each side of the spectrum. 2ndCoat is very well organized, great group of guys just looking to have a good time..... and kill people haha

FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/2ndCoat-Paintball-Team/235393757607?ref=ts

Edited by jmsiona, 05 July 2010 - 03:38 AM.

#2 JTjunkie89

JTjunkie89

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

yea lets get players...great team...lots of fun while shooting people too
If paintball were a drug would you fill your viens with it everyday?
PMR Owners Group

#3 jmsiona

jmsiona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

yea lets get players...great team...lots of fun while shooting people too

Indeed!! lol

#4 ahrpb

ahrpb

stay low

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

I am somewhat interested in joining a team. I've never really played in any real tournaments. I started playing paintball probably 6 years ago and have gradually got more serious and more into the sport. Now ive just purchased my first real gun and have gotten to the point i would like to get a little more competition, whether it be just with some other people interested in playing paintball or actually playing tournaments. Could you guys give me some information about your team? Such as, how often and where do you practice? What are your team rules or guidelines and what type of membership or commitment are you looking for? Thanks.

Profit/I4
Bob Long V1/Vcom - NT10
Rotor
Ninja 68/45

#5 jmsiona

jmsiona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

sent you a pm

#6 JTjunkie89

JTjunkie89

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:22 AM

this isnt working so well...lets get some players!
If paintball were a drug would you fill your viens with it everyday?
PMR Owners Group

#7 Spider200081

Spider200081

Member-608 Spartans Dubuque, IA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:40 PM

would be very interested but i believe the drive would be prohibitively long for me. Since I live on the East border, where IA, IL, WI all come together

#8 WarWithoutEnd

WarWithoutEnd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

I'm definitely interested. I've only ever played rec ball at Action Jacks and Outlawball in the woods but I would love to get more serious with a team, maybe do some tourneys, or at the very least just meet some people to play with.
Posted Image

#9 J. Thompson #5150

J. Thompson #5150

Smiling Like a Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi, all. As co-captain I would like to extend an open invitation to anyone interested in playing with 2ndCoat to come on out this Sunday, October 3rd. We practice twice per month and this week we will be at ICU in Des Moines. We are currently developing our tournament team for next season and we need dedicated players who are willing to put forth the time and effort. If you have the time and finances to commit to two practices each month then we would like to hear from you. We do have several sponsors for the 2011 season however this is not a free ride. New players will be required to complete a probationary period in which we will monitor their attendance, teamwork, and abilities, prior to receiving any sort of sponsorship.

Any questions, contact myself or Kevin.

John: jbthompson@live.com

Kevin: kevin@2ndcoatpb.com

Posted Image
2ndCoat Paintball

is proudly sponsored by

ICU Paintball - Valken - Kohn Sports - TechT - Exalt - KM Straps

#10 jmsiona

jmsiona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:02 PM

Well said John, You can also contact John through his website email, john@2ndcoatpb.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users