1 reply to this topic

#1 usagi_tetsu

usagi_tetsu

steel rabbit flings paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:28 AM

Jaegers Pump Night, starting at 6pm on the 24th of July. Info can be found here. No extra entry required to play, though we are getting a pump-only playing area to ourselves. Most of us will be showing up earlier to fling paint with our non-pumps in the rec-ball area, and then switching over to the pumps when the pumpers show up in force. PM me if you want any further info.
My Feedback

Rule 37 - There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'.

Don't "FIRST!!!1!!11!!" my posts. Post something pertinent or don't bother posting.

#2 usagi_tetsu

usagi_tetsu

steel rabbit flings paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:47 AM

If you didn't make it out for pump night (and I know a lot of you who profess to love the pump didn't), you missed out on one of the funnest days of paintball the Midwest has ever seen. We easily had 14 pumpers, and played just amongst ourselves and with the open play semi guys and had a blast all day. Next pump day will be sometime in September, so start saving up your pennies for that one.

And to sweeten the deal, pics of last weekend's activities can be found here and here, and videos of the games can be found here and here.
My Feedback

Rule 37 - There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'.

Don't "FIRST!!!1!!11!!" my posts. Post something pertinent or don't bother posting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users