8 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Alright fellas, I'm heading down to Ft Lauderdale / Miami on July 16th through July 18th. Sunday is out (birthday party), but I'm thinking about playing at Rage on Friday night, and I need a place to play on Saturday. I don't care, woodsball or airball, just a place that's got a crowd and I'm not sitting alone.

Let me know!

#2 PinappleCamo

PinappleCamo

My undecidedness level is over 9000!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:55 PM

hey mike bigshots is a cool place it's a nice wreckball place ,field paint only (spectrum) one field is made of some conduits and bunker crates. the other has bunkers made of tires and in the middle it has a little dirt hill with a little boat on it. asylum at krome is closed down i was passing by there and there were some barriers with u.s. property signs on it 0-o
Squire's Maine creeper!
Rotor= "200 dollar portable blender" how can I get my mom to buy me one?

#3 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Mike, around what time are you going to rage on friday; also bigshots is a pretty good arena but if your willing to drive for one and a half hours then medley would be the best choice.

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#4 Darkfenix

Darkfenix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:12 AM

Headshots is pretty nice compared to Extreme rage and Bigshots and btw i showed up that time to rage 10 minutes after you left =P
TEAM NXK REACTION

#5 PinappleCamo

PinappleCamo

My undecidedness level is over 9000!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:55 AM

lolz the one weekend i go up to tampa mike comes down to miami
Squire's Maine creeper!
Rotor= "200 dollar portable blender" how can I get my mom to buy me one?

#6 Paintball Blake

Paintball Blake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

I dont know if this is still going but Bigshot is part indoors so thats nice. Is this in 2011?
Planet Eclipse Etek 3
Dye Rotor
Ninja 50/4500

trying to squeeze preformance out of a tippy is like trying to make megan fox bang jabba the hut. Wont happen, and is physically impossible. -Danny D

#7 Spray.painTsas75

Spray.painTsas75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:15 PM

No budy check the dates its for 2011 i would have loved to play with Mike i work at Bigshots now, It would have been real cool to ref his games.

#8 rifraf2010

rifraf2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

Hey Mike,

Moving to Florida very soon. I may have to come join you in battle on Friday at Rage, thats if I have any cash on me. Any awesome fields to down in the Miami Area?

Rafael

#9 crazylot

crazylot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

bah

Edited by crazylot, 08 June 2011 - 10:08 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users