6 replies to this topic

#1 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

Since the removal of the PC BST section, does this now involve with the public BST? If so, how do you guys have non PC member's personal information if i purchase a item from another person thats not PC?

Or is my PC BST section not showing?
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#2 Miss_Hell

Miss_Hell

I'm Spunky!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

I think I read somewhere that as long as the deal is between 2 players club people it's still covered.
Posted Image

#3 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

I think I read somewhere that as long as the deal is between 2 players club people it's still covered.

yea, it stated that before, but since the edited i couldnt find it stating with pc members only.
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#4 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

yes, as long as the transaction is between two Player's Club members, the coverage still applies.

Please make sure that all of your documentation is in order, this includes emails, tracking numbers, signature confirmations, etc or your claims will denied.

If you shipped your DM10 to Africa, with no signature confirmation, you have no proof of payment of the postage, no tracking number and no documentation of the BST transaction, etc, don't expect your claim to be paid.

The coverage is to assist in the recovery / replacement of STOLEN property, to assist the victim of legitimate fraud. You will be expected to present your evidence and proof, just as you would in a court case.

Also, we do require the filing of a police report for stolen property before a claim is made. Remember, if the deal sounds shaky, DONT DO IT!! You can always put your items up for sale on Ebay

Thanks fellas

#5 Ollie63

Ollie63

O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

^^ Ah that cleared things up a lot. Thanks.

To view the wall of shame, check my profile.
My Feedback +11/-0

#6 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

yup, Is it required to have signature? would confirmation be enough and the piece of paper for international shipments saying you did ship it to the location. Since canada post does not do signature to outside of Canada?
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#7 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

yup, Is it required to have signature? would confirmation be enough and the piece of paper for international shipments saying you did ship it to the location. Since canada post does not do signature to outside of Canada?

It's not required, but it would certainly make like alot easier when the person you shipped the package to claims they didn't receive it.

Be very careful fellas

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users