• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:11 AM

CTA in hookset. I have always had great service and Carlos is the man to see for all your cocker needs. I've been told they are moving but my source isn't the most reliable so i'll let someone else yay or nagh that one. Anyway I go out of my was to support Los and his shop I mean i have to drive 45 minutes just to get their just so I know my money is going to someone that reps the sport right! Thanks, Carlos!

#2 PballaNH

PballaNH

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:39 PM

Yea, great place and yes, Carlos is moving, i was just there last Saturday and he gave me a flier,they should be moved in by January.

PballaNH

#3 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

CTA is now in the same place as Crossfire in Bow,NH. Same people same great deals!

#4 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:56 PM

Sup my New Hampshire homies lol, Crossfire is da bomb tick tick boom... yea nvm that.... anyways love that place, also check out osg for awsome kickazz scenario games :D

#5 snakeyes

snakeyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Sup my New Hampshire homies lol, Crossfire is da bomb tick tick boom... yea nvm that.... anyways love that place, also check out osg for awsome kickazz scenario games :D

to bad they closed!

#6 OEFVetran

OEFVetran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

carlos will still do repairs, and he is still going to run his tournament series, atleast thats what he told me

#7 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:45 PM

carlos will still do repairs, and he is still going to run his tournament series, atleast thats what he told me

So carlos isn't running the store anymore? If so thats too bad Carlos is a standup guy and hope i can help the sport half as much as he has through the years!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users