• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 colossusbird

colossusbird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

Hello fellow paintball players, i live in Harrisonville Missouri, and basically i have two places i know of to go paintball, thats Jaegers or High performance paintball. Personally, I do not like Jaegers. The place is in a cave that smells really really bad. they're speed ball is on a rough terrain and all the they sale is way over priced, for rentals and 500 paint for 3 people it cost $150, that is extremely expensive, then there is their pro shop which has everything priced up by 10%. HPP isn't so bad except that they don't have speedball and woodsball up at the same time, they have woodsball saturday and speedball sunday. so the real reason i made this was if anyone in Missouri knew other places i can go that wont burn a hole in my wallet. well thank you anyways.

#2 usagi_tetsu

usagi_tetsu

steel rabbit flings paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:38 AM

You might see if 280 Paintball is still open or not. Never played there myself, but if it's still open, it'd be worth a look.
My Feedback

Rule 37 - There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'.

Don't "FIRST!!!1!!11!!" my posts. Post something pertinent or don't bother posting.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users