2 replies to this topic

#1 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

) Name, Age, Location: Drew Sasse. 16. Savage, Minnesota.
2) Years of paintball experience Almost 3 years. Mainly rec. But looking for a team next year.
3) Are you familiar with IP Board. I'm a quick learner.
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with? I was a moderater on GroundFire's Planet Eclipse forum but he shut it down.
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? Anywhere you want me to moderate.
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? I have worked with teching paintball markers but I have never really worked at an actual field.
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? Just some local games. Haven't been there in one for a while though.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? Formerly www.planeteclipseforum.com. I do moderate the chat however.
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check. Anything you need, you can PM me.

Edited by Frag, 16 July 2010 - 05:42 PM.

"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#2 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

All I have to say is ewww frag. and by eww frag I mean I endorse this application :tup:

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#3 Chubs

Chubs

"I'm too angry for a mindfuck" -Cell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

Drew is legit! Definitely my first choice for a Mod!

Posted Image

HONORARY MEMBER

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users