• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

im thinking of getting a pair of grillz, but want to know how they fit when compared to dye i3s. how does the material feel? do they fog? smaller or larger? any helpful info would be cool.

#2 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

Pretty sure they are smaller. I've tried i3's many times and do not like the way they feel. Grillz feel heavenly in comparison.

As long as you keep them cleaned, no they won't fog. I had issues of them clouding from sweat because I literally drip from the forehead, but a nice headband cleared that up. Only time I've had them fog is in Canadian cold and rainy Vancouver weather, since your face is so close to the lens on the Grillz design. But in the spring/summer, these things are AMAZING!
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users