• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

The Good;
Had good communication the whole time, and shipped on time

The Neutral:
Packing was OK, not the best..but it was alright

The Bad:
Phantom had much more scratches and nicks then posted in original thread. A huge gauge in the trigger gaurd, and after a few times of using it, the "replacement screw" was too long and the phantom kept on falling apart on me...I cut it down, works better now.

After two times using it, the bottom of the bucket changer fell out, so I taped a penny to the bottom of it...problem solved.

+0 (1 neutral)

Edited by JBaller, 28 July 2010 - 04:42 PM.

#3 LozzerGuide

LozzerGuide

- Jason -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

The Good;
Had good communication the whole time, and shipped on time Thanks. ^.^

The Neutral:
Packing was OK, not the best..but it was alright What could have been improved? Should I have used a bigger box?

The Bad:
Phantom had much more scratches and nicks then posted in original thread. A huge gauge in the trigger gaurd, and after a few times of using it, the "replacement screw" was too long and the phantom kept on falling apart on me...I cut it down, works better now. I'm glad you figured it out. I would like to point out the you gave the marker a 9 out of 10 (proof) when you went to resell it though, so that "huge" gouge couldn't have been too bad. None the less, I know what to improve upon for next time. I should use more detailed descriptions and better, more detailed, pictures.

After two times using it, the bottom of the bucket changer fell out, so I taped a penny to the bottom of it...problem solved. I honestly have nothing to say to this, because I still can't imagine how you did that. It's one single piece...

+0 (1 neutral)

I appreciate the detailed feedback. It really let's me know what I should improve next time, it's funny how these things go unfound unless they're pointed out. :)

Pirate metal FTW!
My Feedback Thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users