• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yakpb1

yakpb1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

hey, im thinkin bout buyin a mini, but i was wondering if there is a board for it that has a display screen instead of having to watch the lights blink and what not? if there is id really like to know, thanks for any help.
"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." -Gen. George S. patton
when you fall down, all you can do is stand up and grab you're nuts and say, im a man and keep on pushin.
"keep on keepin on" -Joe Dirt

#2 Zombii

Zombii

[REDACTED]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

Yes, there's a Virtue OLED board for 180 dollars.
Secure. Contain. Protect.
BST Feedback: +2/0/0

#3 yakpb1

yakpb1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

the OLED board has a display screen that i can change settings on instead of takin appart the foregrip and watching the blinking lights? i have seen vids but have never seen a display screen for it...
"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." -Gen. George S. patton
when you fall down, all you can do is stand up and grab you're nuts and say, im a man and keep on pushin.

#4 Ol'Baditude

Ol'Baditude

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

The regular virtue board is nice because it allows you to use the trigger to switch modes instead of using the internal/external button combination, which means you don't have to take the fore grip apart.

The OLED virtue board is a bit more user friendly because the screen is external and fits in to a custom fore grip plate, and you still use the trigger to switch modes. The difference is, instead of watching blinking lights, you watch the screen.
The power button is still to switch the marker on and off and switch the eyes on and off.

http://www.virtuepai...o&productID=517

EDIT: This vid shows how the switching works, but of course the manual will give you the details.
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by Ol'Baditude, 27 July 2010 - 07:57 PM.

#5 yakpb1

yakpb1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

cool thanks for your help, i want a mini just am not a big fan of watching the lights blink to change stuff around, does the OLED board come with the plate for the foregrip?

Edited by yakpb1, 28 July 2010 - 06:51 PM.

#6 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:56 PM

Is the blinking lights that much of an issue? You have to realize that you're basically paying 180 bucks to get a screen on a gun that costs 300...

That 180 could be very well spent on upgrades that actually increase the performance of the marker
Posted Image

My Feedback +5|-0
To HELL with georgia

#7 yakpb1

yakpb1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

its not really that big of a deal but i know that id prolly always lose track of counting blinks or something and have to re do everything

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users