2 replies to this topic

#1 Jake

Jake

PB ADDICT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:32 PM

Extreme paintball and airsoft has been around for almost half a year now. they were recently forced to closed down due to some investor problems but have recently opened up in full force. Currently they have a CQB airsoft field. They will soon have an indoor Xball field, laser tag, indoor RC racing and also and outdoor track for larger gas and electric RC racing. They may also have an outdoor NPPL size field, or around that size at some point later in the year. they will also be moving their store there too. Just giving everyone in New England a heads up. Its an awesome place soon too be the hot spot for those in the region. I Personally know the owner and can't wait to see how things turn out. Check out their facebook pages. Extreme Paintball and Airsoft (Which is the store) and Extreme Complex ( where everything will be located.)
My sig has been slayed too many times to count

#2 RIPB

RIPB

The Rhode Island Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:11 PM

This is a great looking field! I can't wait to go!
My setup: Etha, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 50/4500

#3 Rhode Island Extreme

Rhode Island Extreme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hey this is Nick from Extreme keeping you guys updated we recently changed our name to Extreme Complex, and we currently have our reball field up and running its $40 play all day!!!!!!!!!!!! come on in and check us out 1425 Kingstown RD, Wakefield, RI, 02879. Or call our pro shop at 401-789-1987.
RHODE ISLAND EXTREME
Extreme
Complex
CRITICAL

Valken Sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users