Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:15 PM
4. gear (dont list ugrades just because you upgrade your ion doesnt mean its a different gun)
6. where you live and home feild
7.past teams if any
8. format ( speedball, scenario, woodsball etc.
9. a picture or other contact info
Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:20 PM
Edited by prestonbarr, 13 September 2010 - 08:52 PM.
Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:45 PM
4. free flow millennium, CP 45/45
6. North Charleston SC Paintball Charleston
7. past teams if any
8. format speedball
Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:14 PM
3. Snake or Front Placement
4. Infamous Timmy, Invert Mini, Guerilla Air 68/45, Pinokio Hopper, and Dye/Proto/ Eclipse softgoods.
6. I live in Shelby, NC. Play at PBC Greenville
7. "East Coast Mayhem"
9. Cell - 704-974-7692
Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:47 PM
2.) Two Years of hardcore playing
4.) SP1, Invert 2 hopper, Ninja Air Tank, bout to get an etek 3
6.) columbia SC, Ball Busters
8.) Will play Any format if need be...but I really like woodsball.
Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:45 PM
2. Played a lot when I was 14-16. Now I'm 22 and playing again.
3. Never been on a xball team so I don't know.
4. Invert Mini, Pinokio loader, 68/45 ninja tank, Valken soft goods.
6. Columbia, SC. BB
7. Undead Warriors (Xploited Sports)
8. Woodsball so far, really want to get into speedball.
9. firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-477-8813 cell
Edited by hOtkEy, 16 August 2010 - 06:46 PM.
Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:00 PM
2.not ranked but in APPA
4. Geo+ rotor and ninja 68
6. Charleston PBC
9. can provide videos
Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:26 PM
2. I've been playing since January of 2006. Never on any real teams but I have experience in both speedball and scenario/woodsball
3. Any. I can and want to learn to play any position available.
4. 09 SLG, 68/45, Ion, Vibe, Vforce Grillz, Empire Realoader B, and VL eye force.
6. I live in Irmo, SC, and usually play at Ball Busters or Paintball Charleston.
7. None. I used to play with the same group regularly but never on a tournament level.
8. Will play any format, but I really want to get into speedball.
9. Email: GraysonThompson1993@yahoo.com
I would really appreciate it if you could help me out in any way. I have been wanting to play as part of a team for a long time. I can answer any further questions through email or PM if need be. Thanks.
Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:36 PM
2. I have played for 16 years in many positions and have played in tournaments hosted in the NJ PA area. I was use to 3 man and 5 man teams in the past. My previous team of friends were called Jersey Bluejay's no longer in existence due to me living in SC , I was the team captain.
3. Our team was adverse in learning all field aspects.
4. Currently . I use a GOG eNVY with a Rotor hopper. I use a 45/3000 HPS steely from Ninja , I have a JT Paintball Jersey, V-force Pro-vantage red mask, a 4 pod holder with Lumbar can hold 5 pods if for speed ball, 4 if for scenario when a CO2 tank is held. I have proper cleets,JT gloves and more.
5. Iam 24.
6. I live in Rock Hill, SC just south of Charlotte. My home or closest 2 fields are Palmetto Hills and Paint Ball Central.
7. As I have said my past team my friends and I put together were the jersey Bluejays'
8. You name it I have played it, I enjoy speedball and woodsball games.
9. My picture with my (previous) Gun and yes don't mock the Angry Beavers phone cover!
Edited by Collie Dog, 10 April 2011 - 01:16 PM.
Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:33 PM
g3 SE, dm4, 45/45, prophecy
Ladson, Paintball Charleston
Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:19 PM
5 years ( but no actual tournament experience )
Dye jersey/pants, Dangerous Power G4, Pure energy HPA tank, Viewloader vlocity, smart parts harness, dye i4
Cell #: 303 725 3262
Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:36 PM
2.Have only played for about half a year
3.Right now i dont have a specific position but am willing to start learning any (I LIKE DORITO AND CENTER)
4. Dangerous Power G4 W/ a Rotor and 48/4500 Carbon fiber tank, JT REAPER Mask, and Cleats, May be getting more soon. ALL BLUE
6. Fort Mill, SC (Near Charlotte)
9. My Phone is lost right now when i get my new one i will give number, Email: CDBrooks19@live.com
Edited by CDbrooks19, 18 August 2011 - 07:39 PM.
Paintball isn't a game, it's a lifestyle.
Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:07 PM
2. 3 years, no tournys though
3. nothing specifically but ill play anything, probably up front though cause im fast
4. dm6, rotor
5. 15 years old
6. charleston,sc and paintball of charleston
7. no past teams
8. mostly play woodsball but will play everything
9. email- email@example.com cell phone #- 8437546511
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users