13 replies to this topic

#1 Tygur

Tygur

Paintballing Trekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

I am a member of a new team out of Randolph, VT. We are going to compete in the Colchester Tournaments next year. We would like to find other local teams to practice with. If any teams are interested let me know. I know its a bit late in the season but we are willing to play in the winter if you are.

Tygur Scenario Productions

Team Captain DOGS OF WAR
XSV Fan Club #33

R.I.P Borg. You live on in our memories. We are Borg.

#2 RYAN7926

RYAN7926

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:50 AM

Were not a team but I have like up to ten guys you can pracitce with but we are in southern marylnad we will have to pick a feild in the middile of us.

Posted Image

#3 Tygur

Tygur

Paintballing Trekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

sorry but that's a bit far. even if we meet half way.

Team Captain DOGS OF WAR
XSV Fan Club #33

#4 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

I just moved back to VT. Played AXBL and am doing the next NEPL. I know we're gonna try to get out to Colchester a couple more times before it gets too cold. Let me know when you head out that way.

~NiZ

#5 Tygur

Tygur

Paintballing Trekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

I will be up at Colchester on the 12th of October. Im hoping that the other two guys on the team can make it. For the most part its just going to be a group of about 10 or 20 playing for fun. I am hoping to practice against anyone there who is willing.

Team Captain DOGS OF WAR
XSV Fan Club #33

#6 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

Speedball is tough there due to the relatively low number of players they get that enjoy playing on an airball field. I'm down for some speedball games anytime or even running some drills.

#7 Tygur

Tygur

Paintballing Trekkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:47 PM

like i said i will be there in the 12th and i could use some practice. the other 2 on my team need a lot of practice so drills would be nice. let me know if u can come.

Team Captain DOGS OF WAR
XSV Fan Club #33

#8 tniz

tniz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:44 PM

not sure if ill be there on the 12th as we might be heading down to boston or monster paintball to drill. hopefully have an answer tomorrow. im waiting to see what's going on with work and if ill be able to sneak away for the weekend

#9 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 06:09 PM

I played in the pass two tourneys not very good got killed kinda gonna wait to next year to start to get real real competitive theres a couple good teams like 4-5 really good teams at least compared to me an above average noob just trying to work his way into this sport they beat my makeshift teams ass all of them
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#10 uvmballer

uvmballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

hey everyonei have a 3 man team and know a lot of ppl in the area and we're always looking for people to play with... I work at colchester and practice with a local club team usually early on the weekends... hit me up

#11 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

hey everyonei have a 3 man team and know a lot of ppl in the area and we're always looking for people to play with... I work at colchester and practice with a local club team usually early on the weekends... hit me up

are you like the 6'5 guy who i think had the ion? played on smokin' buns hahah
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#12 uvmballer

uvmballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

are you like the 6'5 guy who i think had the ion? played on smokin' buns hahah

lol... no... depending on the tourney i was the 5'8 guy with the super up'd ion or more recently with the pm8... anyways... a few of us are trying to put a club together to practice and travel to tourneys with... if you know anyone who wants to try to pick their game up have them get in touch...
Attached File  storm_trooper_full.jpg   96.89KB   7 downloads

#13 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

o hey man, i was the kid with the ion with a lucky body kit. ya i talked to jon recently, its good u guys are going to NH, should be sweet. Ya idont have a team but i'll be at the field every weekend maybe twice. i'll be at every tourney. I hope to play in every tourney but again no team.
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#14 Vermont Woods

Vermont Woods

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

i live in killington.... kinda far but my inlaws live in williston and visit atleast twice a month up that way... no team, but im 25 going on 26 years old... have a truck and lots of paintball stuff. building a small practice area in my yard with 10 bunkers for some practice.
Woodsball Fanatic

Posted Image
My gearbag sale:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=105713

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users