155 replies to this topic

#51 dutchmanbearpig

dutchmanbearpig

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

I feel stupid buying a Geo 2 now, that doesnt make any sense, but still I feel like shit, didnt expect this from PE at all, a magicwrist band, child please...
FURIOUS

#52 illegal immigrant

illegal immigrant

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

ADDED BALANCE AND STR?????

AMG AMG I NEED DIS FOR MAH TWINKED NIGHT ELF MOHAWKZ.....

wow...thats one more company i wont be giving my money. such bullshit.....

i pitty the poeple who think their ionized bracelets actually work...

Life aint like a box of chocolates, its more like a pound of Jalapeno's, What you do today will burn your arse tomorrow...

side note: my blazer rules.
if you live in vancouver,BC, i encourage you to pm so we can ball it up.

#53 dutchmanbearpig

dutchmanbearpig

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

I bet people using these bracelets dont drink milk.
FURIOUS

#54 shaaban

shaaban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

Too bad this isn't an April fools joke. :tdn:
"Remember, much like the girl scouts, paintball isn't for everybody."

#55 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:07 PM

its not a scam when i know myself that it works. go to a swap meet or something and if they are out there have them do the tests on you and feel the differnece yourself

^ I agree. Alot of pro football players wear these. I've used these in speed camps (velocity sports) and you can feel a difference, especially in balance. These are not a scam and they are defiantly not a joke. 

most people here are quick to judge. How about trying it first, then judging it? kinda like how Mike test the shit out of markers and gear before he gives his final review of the product.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#56 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

its not a scam when i know myself that it works. go to a swap meet or something and if they are out there have them do the tests on you and feel the differnece yourself

^ I agree. Alot of pro football players wear these. I've used these in speed camps (velocity sports) and you can feel a difference, especially in balance. These are not a scam and they are defiantly not a joke.

most people here are quick to judge. How about trying it first, then judging it? kinda like how Mike test the shit out of markers and gear before he gives his final review of the product.

Because we already know why some people think these work. It's called the placebo effect. If they truly worked as claimed, they would work all the time for everyone, but they don't.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#57 shadowthread

shadowthread

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

i hope this puts PE out of business. lol

#58 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,119 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

seriously quite disappointed with PE on this one. just sad and unnecessary for them to brand this.

Posted Image
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#59 estrada19

estrada19

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

they work for me. i play soccer and paintball with em.. if they wud let me wear em durring wrestling i wud wear them then.. i wear em snowboarding and i wear em out every day and it has honestly helped me. im not gonna say im stronger or faster but man i do feel more in form.. i feel like im takeing better shots in soccer.. i feel like im diveing and laneing better in pb.. in snowboarding i make better cuts and hit my jumps better.. im not gonna say that i physically am stronger.. im just more in form.. i didnt believe anyyy of the shit around things like this but shit turned out to work man

R.I.P Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

Black to blue fade Angel A1, Pinokio & Dye I4's
My Feedback 5/0/0

#60 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

they work for me. i play soccer and paintball with em.. if they wud let me wear em durring wrestling i wud wear them then.. i wear em snowboarding and i wear em out every day and it has honestly helped me. im not gonna say im stronger or faster but man i do feel more in form.. i feel like im takeing better shots in soccer.. i feel like im diveing and laneing better in pb.. in snowboarding i make better cuts and hit my jumps better.. im not gonna say that i physically am stronger.. im just more in form.. i didnt believe anyyy of the shit around things like this but shit turned out to work man

I'm happy for you, but it's not because of the magnetic properties of the bracelet. It's doing nothing other than making you "think" yourself better through the placebo effect

#61 T3lmo

T3lmo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

Yeap... its like atending a Self Confidence seminar..
Posted Image

#62 Anthony-360

Anthony-360

So Off Topic Right Now...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

How does this even work?!?! Posted Image

My Feedback! 10/1/0

#63 old_school_player

old_school_player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

I don't think PE is really trying to push these. It's just one more item for them to spread their name and make a bit of cash. I highly doubt any high-level PE employee brought it up as anything more than that.

#64 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,806 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hmmm, I think I would be able to achieve the same results if I taped magnets to my nipples and did the robot before every day of play. The results being nothing. Well actually, a few months of doing it my way and you might get pretty good at the robot.

Still <3 me some PE though.

40k-1.png

#65 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:36 PM

. Planet Eclipse, you have two options
Give this shit away at events for people to have bracelets.
Take it off your shelves and burn it.

Dont sell it.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#66 chappinpaint

chappinpaint

the /thread guy

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

so is this an upgrade? do u think it will give my geo 2 less kick?

i sigged myself once

#67 Soul06

Soul06

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

I'm saddened that Planet has attached their name too this. This is the biggest load of crap since I don't know what. Maybe the "Pet Rock". Last thing Planet needs is something else for the haters to latch onto. check this out from this website about Power Balance:

"When the static Power Balance Hologram comes in contact with your body's energy field, it begins to resonate in accordance with each individual's biological, creating a harmonic loop." When I talked with Troy Rodarmel, who created the Power Balance technology, I tried to get clarification on the concept of beneficial frequencies. Troy, who grew up in Orange County, California with holisticminded parents, was happy to explain.
"There's certain tests that you could even hold a banana or an apple and you're stronger… You don't even have to eat it. Your body likes what's in there, those frequencies that are in there resonate with your body and show a positive effect. Adversely, if you hold sugar, it's going to make you weaker. My mom always used to do that same test on us, just to show us sugar's bad – you don't even have to eat it, you can hold it and feel the effect."

http://www.stabmag.c...-lewis-samuels/

And if that was enough to make you laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0Gb9EgkHA&feature=player_embedded#!

Its gets really good around the 3:00 mark when they to expose the band as crap

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1

Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ - On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA

#68 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

I want one to test out
Posted Image

#69 Algae

Algae

megasuperawesomelazerbeam railgunofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

Jack Woods, I'll tell you what:

Send me one of these and I'll do a full comprehensive review of it. I'll put it through a battery of tests including, not but not limited to;
-Showering
-Sleeping
-Playing paintball
-Vacationing
-Working

We'll see how impressive these new bracelets are, because this is TechPB, this is what we do

Algae's Feedback

Empire Axe Overview

First post? Awesome, but if the OP is asking a question, that's just being an ass

#70 AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

You see the thing is we are not quick to judge this but we have seen this scam before. Its not the first time BS has been pushed. Atleast their not claiming it cures cancer yet.

Just as a note I just read about these and sorry for all the magnet stuff. I just read the title of this thread and i was like woot more magnet BULLSHIT. Ends up the magic in these comes from the mylar discs and that totally works!Posted Image

Edited by AmericanPirate, 31 July 2010 - 10:05 PM.

Posted Image
I paint when Im not ballin'

#71 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

You see the thing is we are not quick to judge this but we have seen this scam before. Its not the first time BS has been pushed. Atleast their not claiming it cures cancer yet.

Just as a note I just read about these and sorry for all the magnet stuff. I just read the title of this thread and i was like woot more magnet BULLSHIT. Ends up the magic in these comes from the mylar discs and that totally works!Posted Image

Magnets, holograms, mylar, same BS

#72 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:01 PM

Just because I love redundant reinforcement:

If these things are such a scam like you all say why do most college athletes wear them? Why do some NBA players where them? Any one here ever heard of this person called Shaq? Yeah he wears one. Just next time sit down and watch a game and look at the athletes wrist and notice who wears them.

Not just NBA watch football, soccer, tennis, etc.

All i am suggesting is to buy one and try it out.

They wear them because they don't know any better. They wear them because like most people, they are unaware of the science that says that this is nonsense. Most people aren't scientifically literate, and that is why products like this are still marketable. The slightest bit of research, or a conversation with a doctor, or a science teacher/professor will get you the information to need to start to understand exactly why this is bullshit.

Contrary to what everyone thinks these actually work.
Its a special magnet, maybe not worth 20$, but it does work.

No BEASTY, they don't. There's no such thing as a "special magnet" and you're just fooling yourself if you believe that. It's a nonsense term, and these are nonsense products. I again insist that you look up the information behind them, and the past companies that were sued into the ground with these lame claims of non-existent benefits.

That's the precise problem that people are still facing. They "know" this, they "feel" that. The fact that you're wrong is a little insulting, so of course you're not just going to accept it. However the sooner you do, the sooner you'll be on your way to not getting duped by other scams and stupid nonsense.

Quick to judge? Try reading the material that's been posted in this thread before you post yourself. Try looking up the companies that have been offering this shit for years. Try doing some research on reality, and the precise reasons why this junk doesn't work. It's not quick, it's not new, and scams like this have been taking people's money for years. Trying it is not going to help anyone. No one should victimize themselves in order to fit that crap of "try it before you bash it." It's untrue snake oil. It has been, and the jury isn't out on it.

To the people here who are on the side of rationale, reason, and skepticism, thank you. For a while, it felt like I was one of only very very few here that actually had a head on their shoulders.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#73 AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:12 PM

If these things are such a scam like you all say why do most college athletes wear them? Why do some NBA players where them? Any one here ever heard of this person called Shaq? Yeah he wears one. Just next time sit down and watch a game and look at the athletes wrist and notice who wears them.

They wear them because they don't know any better. They wear them because like most people, they are unaware of the science that says that this is nonsense. Most people aren't scientifically literate, and that is why products like this are still marketable. The slightest bit of research, or a conversation with a doctor, or a science teacher/professor will get you the information to need to start to understand exactly why this is bullshit.

No BEASTY, they don't. There's no such thing as a "special magnet" and you're just fooling yourself if you believe that. It's a nonsense term, and these are nonsense products. I again insist that you look up the information behind them, and the past companies that were sued into the ground with these lame claims of non-existent benefits.

That's the precise problem that people are still facing. They "know" this, they "feel" that. The fact that you're wrong is a little insulting, so of course you're not just going to accept it. However the sooner you do, the sooner you'll be on your way to not getting duped by other scams and stupid nonsense.

Quick to judge? Try reading the material that's been posted in this thread before you post yourself. Try looking up the companies that have been offering this shit for years. Try doing some research on reality, and the precise reasons why this junk doesn't work. It's not quick, it's not new, and scams like this have been taking people's money for years. Trying it is not going to help anyone. No one should victimize themselves in order to fit that crap of "try it before you bash it." It's untrue snake oil. It has been, and the jury isn't out on it.

To the people here who are on the side of rationale, reason, and skepticism, thank you. For a while, it felt like I was one of only very very few here that actually had a head on their shoulders.

Preach on brother man. I was actually surprised at how many people thought skeptically on this thread. It might that they have burned with shit like this before but as a skeptic myself it was so refreshing to me. The science is out there people just go look it up.
Posted Image

#74 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

This is why I wish we had stricter laws on false advertising

#75 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

What if it's an key to the new board in the Geo 2 and Ego 10 that gets you into a cheater mode?

#76 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

Advertisement. nuff said.

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#77 Soul06

Soul06

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Jack Woods, I'll tell you what:

Send me one of these and I'll do a full comprehensive review of it. I'll put it through a battery of tests including, not but not limited to;
-Showering
-Sleeping
-Playing paintball
-Vacationing
-Working

We'll see how impressive these new bracelets are, because this is TechPB, this is what we do

You might wanna send those results to the actual company producing these craps

Don't get to worked up. People should should watch the video I posted about 5 replies before yours. It shows just how much crap this really is. Put to the test on camera when no one knew who was in possession of the "power balance" item the tests repeatedly failed. Perhaps people here need to read up about "placebo effects"

Custom Ano'd Prestige CSL w/ Dart Kit - Midnight Superblue LV1

Obnoxious, NY - High Velocity, NY - Liberty, NY - Cousins, NY - Top Gun, NJ - On Target, NJ - Accurate, NJ - Skirmish, PA - CPX Sports, IL - Paintball Explosion, IL - P&L, MA

#78 Captiontom

Captiontom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:30 PM

So is mike going to give us a review on these or not?

#79 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:35 PM

I can't help but get worked up. I've been acting against things like this for a few years now, and it's something I deal with personally very often. It cuts really deep, and I feel strongly about this stuff.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#80 PbFreak1095

PbFreak1095

Planet Eclipse Fanboy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

I don't blame you, Stick. I love Planet Eclipse, it's my favorite company EVER besides Apple. However, this is really insulting because it's pathetic that they could event think of slapping their name on this and think that people won't care about it. Bullshit is bullshit.
Proud Captain of The Purple Parade
Powered and Proudly Sponsored by: Pinokio Hoppers, Planet Eclipse, and Ninja Paintball

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#81 AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

I feel stabbed in the back. I love PE stuff and now I'm torn. Do i buy my new gun next year (what ever the sl is for 2011) or protest them selling this crap cause i do take this stuff very seriously.
Posted Image

#82 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

What if it's an key to the new board in the Geo 2 and Ego 10 that gets you into a cheater mode?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#83 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:50 PM

To be frank, this won't really affect my view on their markers. However I wouldn't mind knowing who at P.E. thought this up.

#84 AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

To be frank, this won't really affect my view on their markers. However I wouldn't mind knowing who at P.E. thought this up.

It doesn't change my view of their makers but i don't take pushing flim-flam lightly. I love their makers but i have stopped using other things i love or going to places i like because of shit like this.

Edited by AmericanPirate, 31 July 2010 - 11:54 PM.

Posted Image

#85 Brevic

Brevic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

wow... how could you sell this crap with a clear conscience PE.

#86 illegal immigrant

illegal immigrant

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:26 AM

Preach on brother man. I was actually surprised at how many people thought skeptically on this thread. It might that they have burned with shit like this before but as a skeptic myself it was so refreshing to me. The science is out there people just go look it up.

guys please read the article stick has posted...

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4084

it completely disproves everything about your little magnetic bracelets.

and there is no science out there supporting these bracelets...none...

the origimal manufacture of these bracelets was sued for 64.5million dollars for false advertising claims.

you guys are all under the placebo effect and even when we tell you your under the placebo effect you continue to believe your ionized bracelets actually work...... its actually quite sad.

they serve no other purpose besides jewelry.
Life aint like a box of chocolates, its more like a pound of Jalapeno's, What you do today will burn your arse tomorrow...

side note: my blazer rules.
if you live in vancouver,BC, i encourage you to pm so we can ball it up.

#87 logain

logain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:41 AM

why dont we ask mike to clear this up? People not willing to read up the info on this scam might be more willing to listen to him.
Heres a like to a thread i posted in the video request section:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104911

#88 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:51 AM

why dont we ask mike to clear this up? People not willing to read up the info on this scam might be more willing to listen to him.

Is this what things have come to? Mike is now the end all judge of all things? Mike is a good guy, and very knowledgeable in his areas, but I have to assume that magnetic field theory is not one of his strong points. I also have to assume that he has little to no experience with the things. There are countless people that actually SCIENTISTS discrediting these things. If I had accounting questions, paintball questions, weight loss questions, questions about Florida, or something to that effect, I would take in all the information he would be willing to give me. Anything he tells you about these bracelets is going to mean nothing, as he does not possess the knowledge to judge them correctly. These work off of the placebo effect, as most people have stated. If you need the bracelet to let your mind think it is working, then by all means, please buy them. People that fall into the scheme actually do perform better, or at least feel that they do due to their belief that they work. If that works for them, then cool. But there is nothing about that bracelet that makes you perform better, or anything of that sort. Period. Even if Mike comes in here and swears on everything he owns that they work, they don't.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#89 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:18 AM

I will draw comprehensive diagrams proving these magnets work.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
(Sorry for any mistakes, it's a bit early for me)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comprehensive report is completed.
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#90 Hammy of Socal

Hammy of Socal

Rispetto e onore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

I hear if you get all the bullshit in the world, form it into a bracelet and put it where that "Magnetic Bracelet" would've been, same exact results.

Posted Image
My Feedback
+1/0/-0

#91 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:09 AM

I hear if you get all the bullshit in the world, form it into a bracelet and put it where that "Magnetic Bracelet" would've been, same exact results.

+1

logically this doesn't even make sense.... Don't even need to get into the physics or biology of it, it just doesn't make sense.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#92 jenkem

jenkem

1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

So, PE is trying to make more money, big deal. I'm not buying a bracelet, so I'm not mad at them, they still make solid markers, they are just trying to make a quick buck off of people in the sport who believe these things work magic. If they sell a bunch, good for them, this stupid little thing should not change any opinions about PE.

And about the magnetic bracelets themselves, You can do this with any time of bracelet, I wore a rubber band around my wrist for 2 days, on the third I took it off for a shower, my body felt different in that time span of the shower because I was used to having something around my wrist. Since there was nothing there, my body noticed, so if you say these work by saying "When I take it off, I feel worse than when I had it on," that's just your wrist realizing something that was there, isn't anymore, no more, no less.

#93 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

I see this the same way as 50 cal. I know it's a weird comparison, but let me explain. The results have been shown to be less impressive than what is/was advertised, but people will still see what they want to see. Companies still market them the best they can, and will make money off of the product, all the while half of the industries consumers complain about how they are ruining the sport. It all comes down to one thing; if you don't want it, don't buy it.

For all you guys saying it's bullshit and doesn't work, for the people that believe it will work, it works. The mind is a powerful thing. For many, perception is reality. For those people, they will buy the bracelet, and it will work.

#94 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

I see this the same way as 50 cal. I know it's a weird comparison, but let me explain. The results have been shown to be less impressive than what is/was advertised, but people will still see what they want to see. Companies still market them the best they can, and will make money off of the product, all the while half of the industries consumers complain about how they are ruining the sport. It all comes down to one thing; if you don't want it, don't buy it.

For all you guys saying it's bullshit and doesn't work, for the people that believe it will work, it works. The mind is a powerful thing. For many, perception is reality. For those people, they will buy the bracelet, and it will work.

Except 50 cal isn't a scam. Most of us don't like it, but it is a legit product. The bracelet is not. Period. Whether you want to believe or not is irrelevant, if you buy this expecting results, you are being scammed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzjoKhBklYg

Edited by andrewthewookie, 01 August 2010 - 12:39 PM.

#95 paintballjohn

paintballjohn

Jack of all Trades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

This is brining back memories of sweep bolt. Mike trying something does not veto the laws of science. Why will people believe Mike but not people like Isaac Newton who theorized these laws? (no discredit to Mike obviously) Maybe it is a good idea though so all you people who have tried it and say it works will end this nonsense.
Sure you can fight, but it is our wits that make us men.

#96 The Count

The Count

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

This may fall under BST, but to anyone that is interested in the bracelets, I have a mysterious plant that is known for it's ability LITERALLY EAT FAT AWAY FROM YOUR BODY!!! It is known to the indigenous peoples that inhabit the areas in which it grows as Aloe Vera. You simply crack protrusions to reveal a gel like substance. Apply that topically twice daily. You will see the results you want to see in no time.

I will mail you a plant for only 3 easy payments of $39.99. As and added bonus, I will include a free Phiten Necklace. They have the ability to boost your athletic performance, as well as a whole host of other things.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

IF YOU CALL NOW I'LL INCLUDE A SECOND ALOE VERA PLANT FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE OF 3 EASY PAYMENTS OF $39.99!!!

Posted Image

I hope people aren't serious if they are, I could also cure what ails you with some homeopathy, and oil from the far east, just PM me for details.

#97 acidblasta

acidblasta

That's evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

same here, I am just curious.
Here is my feedback for BST BST feedback
Matt Hackney Co-Captain
Team: Whatzup
Field: Whatzup Family Fun Park Seven points TX
If your are part of a north or east Texas team fell free to PM me for a joint practice or scrimmage.

#98 MikeeVinzee

MikeeVinzee

F.Y.B.I.P.P.B

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

i dont get it.. what is this product actually suppose to do??? im soo confused
Gun Setup: Proto M8, Infinity Legend, Ninja 68/45, Pinokio/Rotor
Pump Setup: WGP 2k3 ccm'd
, Ninja 68/45, Primo/SportShot
Youtube Channel: MikeePB1

#99 Deadmeat99

Deadmeat99

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

It is suppose to make you stronger, faster, better. If you believe that, ......

#100 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

Let's just say that the amount of "no really it works," "seriously just try it," and "all the pros use it" are very discouraging. Sometimes the stupidity and willful ignorance of man knows no bounds.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users