• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Deathfrmabuv13

Deathfrmabuv13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

I'm getting a team together. So far i only have 1 really committed person. I want to play in some 3 man or 5 man tournaments. I live on whiteman air force base. We will have tournaments here on base once it warms up. They are open to anyone so you don't have to be military. I was also wanting to get into some tournaments in harrisonville and maybe around kc. Nothing real major mainly just local stuff. If you want to play sometime i'm down to play anytime just hit me up.

#2 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:11 AM

just a little advice if you are playing 3 man have 4 players. personal experience.. also lets you practice 2v2 although 1v2 1v3 makes for good drills. are you airforce? or child of military>?
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

#3 Deathfrmabuv13

Deathfrmabuv13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:13 AM

sweet thanks for the advice. I'm trying to get as many people as i can get just incase people can't make it all the time. i'm air force

#4 wgp2002

wgp2002

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

sorry for the off topic .. what do u do in the AF? Navy cop myself.
The lesson here is love your gun dont give a shit about what people say about it.. if it fits you keep it if not move on. I get enough crap from kids who think autocockers are shit when most have never shot one. Every angel I ever shot was smooth but they were out of my range so i went with an autococker instead. Now I have a couple and they are my babies. Love the sport Love your gun whatever it may be and Love yourself .. maybe not in that order. CockerOwnerClub

#5 Deathfrmabuv13

Deathfrmabuv13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:48 AM

i'm a crew chief on the B-2

#6 deathscythe272

deathscythe272

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:30 PM

Hey I would be interested to play I live in Warrensburg and go to school up there I got a pm7 and an angel 05 speed and am very committed to play paintball and I am in the army rotc program up at the college give me an email sometime about this thanks
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that stuff, put this in your sig!!!

KEEP IT REAL KEEP IT HEAVY

#7 Deathfrmabuv13

Deathfrmabuv13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:41 PM

Hey I would be interested to play I live in Warrensburg and go to school up there I got a pm7 and an angel 05 speed and am very committed to play paintball and I am in the army rotc program up at the college give me an email sometime about this thanks

awesome i sent you a PM

#8 Charlie15

Charlie15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hey shoot me a PM when you guys going to have a tourny on base!

Jaegers has one coming up too
"If you didn't come here to get shot, go play tennis."

#9 M_Butler_67

M_Butler_67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

i might be interested in this. depends on what my friends do and i'm not sure they'll come through for a team idea.

#10 fish

fish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 07:10 PM

i would like to be on your team if u team is not already full i live in cameron and kc is not that far i have beplaying woodball for like 6 years pm me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users