• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 markw

markw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hi guys, right here's the thing, i've been having trouble finding websites that give names, locations and contact details or weblinks of paintball site in the uk so i decided to try and build a website to hopefully make it easier for every one from beginers to enthusiasts to find site to play, so if you know about any sites near you please message me with the name and adress and contact details (if possible) so i can build a database and hopefully publish it online within the next couple of months in the hope that i can help build, develope and grow the sport of paintball in the uk.

GUILTY?!!

#2 sawcast

sawcast

Dual Pistolero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Try Pbreview.

Edited by sawcast, 02 August 2010 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hi guys, right here's the thing, i've been having trouble finding websites that give names, locations and contact details or weblinks of paintball site in the uk so i decided to try and build a website to hopefully make it easier for every one from beginers to enthusiasts to find site to play, so if you know about any sites near you please message me with the name and adress and contact details (if possible) so i can build a database and hopefully publish it online within the next couple of months in the hope that i can help build, develope and grow the sport of paintball in the uk.

UK paintball forums are a great help!

www.p8ntballer.com

Great bunch of people they can let you know whats going on and where :)

#4 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:13 PM

Hey there,

I don't wish to rain on your parade or anything, especially as I like the idea of what you're doing, but some people have already begun doing such a list. :(

One is a google maps link thingy, whilst the other is a website similar to what you're proposing.

You could create you're own, but it may be easier to contact the people who created and asking if you can contribute research and what not.

Ben

Edited by benjy85pb, 03 August 2010 - 05:13 PM.

I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#5 straybullets1978

straybullets1978

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:57 PM

Tippmann do an app for that...

It finds places to play and shop Posted Image
Primary: Mini, Rotor, Nightstick, GA 68/4500 MYTH reg. 1st Backup : BT Delta Elite, GA Cobra Coil remote line.

Posted Image

#6 sam0412

sam0412

Hi Marq!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hey there,

I don't wish to rain on your parade or anything, especially as I like the idea of what you're doing, but some people have already begun doing such a list. Posted Image

One is a google maps link thingy, whilst the other is a website similar to what you're proposing.

You could create you're own, but it may be easier to contact the people who created and asking if you can contribute research and what not.

Ben

This is exactly what ive been looking for thanks ^^^^^
Empire Products Owners' ClubMARQ 6 - 3000/48 Tank - Empire Magna Drive -DYE I4's - Empire Punk Playing Jersey (X-Over) and Empire Playing Pants!

R.I.P BORG - 18/8/2011 Not A Day To Remember But A Day NEVER To Forget! </3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users