• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Achilles39

Achilles39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

Hello this is Travis From Utah State University. I was Captain for team Colossus for two years in Idaho and have taken first place in a couple of tournaments last year. I am looking to continue the Paintball program at USU. We are trying to get a club team back together for 7 on 7 and 5 on 5 for speedball. The club is open to anyone who paintballs, but we are currently looking for a team to build for tournaments. If you go to USU or are thinking about going and are interested just hit me up here.

Thanks
T-rav

#2 M.Covi

M.Covi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

Hello this is Travis From Utah State University. I was Captain for team Colossus for two years in Idaho and have taken first place in a couple of tournaments last year. I am looking to continue the Paintball program at USU. We are trying to get a club team back together for 7 on 7 and 5 on 5 for speedball. The club is open to anyone who paintballs, but we are currently looking for a team to build for tournaments. If you go to USU or are thinking about going and are interested just hit me up here.

Thanks

You should do one at U of U instead/ GO UTES

Support our team. Wear our paint.

#3 Doc

Doc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

Which campus?
See you in the middle,
Doc, Team Captain,Team Tsunami,NPPL D3 7-man
Champagne/Brown Dye DM10,Grey Liquid Rotor,Virtue OLED,Rendition magnetic trigger, Dye Throttle 70/4500
http://pb-addicts.com/
http://xpsutah.com/UXP/

#4 DJ_MISC

DJ_MISC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

Yo if anyone who goes to the UofU wants to start a team count me in......

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users