• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 paintball=boss

paintball=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:26 PM

hey im 12 years old ive been playing for about a half of a year. i am in very good shape, and play for a travel hockey team, and i am very experieced in paintball. i am moving to MA in a few weeks in the hingham area. i am interested on joining a team. if theres any openings leave me a message. and we can go into more details. thanks:)

#2 paintball=boss

paintball=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

please do not judge me because of my age. and i am not some spoiled kid who gets everything they want from there parents. im trying to get a job as a hockey reff as soon as posible.

#3 Team Brute Force

Team Brute Force

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:22 PM

Check us out, were always looking for new people, even kids!

www.teambruteforce.net

#4 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

is my age ok? because i read you requirents and it say must be 13 or a freshman.

#5 You been shot

You been shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

hey if they dont take ya due to your age i gladly will im trying to start a team of my own :)
and i need all the players i can get
age means nothing to me

#6 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

Are you interested in speedball? If so, the season's almost over, but if you go to Maynard Paintball Club or any other local field with speedball you could find a team for the last NEPL event pretty easily. If you have any questions on the NEPL, or New England tournaments in general, just shoot me a pm and I'd be glad to help you out. I don't know too much about scenario, but I've seen a lot of Team Brute Force around, so I'm sure they're a good choice.

#7 Team Brute Force

Team Brute Force

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

You are under our age requirement, but playing with us and allowing us to get to know you can increase your chances ten fold by the time you do turn 13 or enter high school, whens your birthday/when do you start high school?

#8 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

birthday is in december. so pretty soon

#9 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

hey if they dont take ya due to your age i gladly will im trying to start a team of my own Posted Image
and i need all the players i can get
age means nothing to me

is raynham close to higham? also how long have u been playing, how old r u, and do u play speedball.

#10 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:43 PM

Are you interested in speedball? If so, the season's almost over, but if you go to Maynard Paintball Club or any other local field with speedball you could find a team for the last NEPL event pretty easily. If you have any questions on the NEPL, or New England tournaments in general, just shoot me a pm and I'd be glad to help you out. I don't know too much about scenario, but I've seen a lot of Team Brute Force around, so I'm sure they're a good choice.

yeh i want to play speedball. ik your a little more advanced than me but where do u play? lmaoPosted Image and by the way nice setup man

Edited by paintball+hockey=boss, 01 September 2010 - 03:43 PM.

#11 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

Thanks :P, I usually play at Maynard Paintball Club in Sudbury, which imo is tied with Fox 4 in Upton for the best speedball in the state. I stick with Maynard just because it's a LOT closer for me. Either of those fields have tons of tournament players, I'm sure you could find a couple people willing to get a 3 man team together for the next NEPL.

#12 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:50 PM

Thanks Posted Image, I usually play at Maynard Paintball Club in Sudbury, which imo is tied with Fox 4 in Upton for the best speedball in the state. I stick with Maynard just because it's a LOT closer for me. Either of those fields have tons of tournament players, I'm sure you could find a couple people willing to get a 3 man team together for the next NEPL.

ok thanks. i thought that maynard paintball was in maynard? and maybe we could meet up some time lmao. ik your probaly older than me but that would be kinda cool lol.

and for everyone to know "paintball=boss" is me. i lforgot my password so i made a new 1.

#13 R.L.

R.L.

Red. Lightning. - Got Paint?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

Thanks Posted Image, I usually play at Maynard Paintball Club in Sudbury, which imo is tied with Fox 4 in Upton for the best speedball in the state. I stick with Maynard just because it's a LOT closer for me. Either of those fields have tons of tournament players, I'm sure you could find a couple people willing to get a 3 man team together for the next NEPL.

wish i had a field like that on long isaland
Posted ImageDye/Proto Owners Club

You know a superhero sucks when TWO of its villans make it in fighting game and him or her dosent- Marvel vs. Capcom 3

#14 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

I'll be there practicing a ton before NEPL 5, but I'll also be at Friendly Fire in Upton just playing some woods with a couple friends on the 11t if you want to come out then. Maynard is on the Sudbury/Maynard line.

#15 paintball+hockey=boss

paintball+hockey=boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

yeh ok. what team do you play for?

#16 Rique98

Rique98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

hey if you're still looking for a team send me a pm or email me at callahan.reed@gmail.com and we can work something out, I'm 13 and looking for a team
LNIB G4 F/S/T

#17 Rique98

Rique98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

hey if you're still looking for a team send me a pm or email me at callahan.reed@gmail.com and we can work something out, I'm 13 and looking for a team
LNIB G4 F/S/T

#18 ExtremeFacepainter

ExtremeFacepainter

Das Boot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

hey im 12 years old ive been playing for about a half of a year. i am in very good shape, and play for a travel hockey team, and i am very experieced in paintball. i am moving to MA in a few weeks in the hingham area. i am interested on joining a team. if theres any openings leave me a message. and we can go into more details. thanks:)

What team do you play for?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users