2) Years of paintball experience: 4
3) Are you familiar with IP Board? No, but I will gladly learn if accepted as a moderator (since I won't have access to it otherwise).
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with? None
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? BST, any really.
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? No
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? I played a scenario game this past July at my local field, and I played in the BT Big Game.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? None
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check. Employment application and drivers license are both available upon request. I'm pretty sure Mike has all of my other info needed for a background check because I'm in the Player's Club, if not, I can send any info needed.
Here is a link to MY BST FEEDBACK.
I understand you aren't in need of new Moderators at this point in time, but I'm making an application page to show that I am here when you do need new Moderators, and hopefully I'll get some positive remarks in the meantime . The TechPB community has been a major help to me in the past year and a half that I have been a member, and I would like to help give a little back and help keep it a friendly, player-oriented environment. I spend a lot of time helping out in the "Equipment Advice", "Newbie", and "Paintball Chatter" sections, and I venture into other sections of the forum as well. I do my best to try and help those in need on the forums.
Please leave your feedback about your encounters/interactions with me whether they are of praise or criticism. Thanks!
Edited by erg993, 14 March 2011 - 04:04 PM.