• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TigerPB.com

TigerPB.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hey all! Tiger Paintball is relocating this fall and part of our plan is to set up a nice airball course! We already purchased the land and will be erecting a steel building to house our main business (construction equipment rental) and our showroom (which includes paintball). Behind out main area, we have already cleared an area to be home to our new airball field, and a secondary area will be our scenario field.

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that it will be in place hopefully this fall!

We still have our ghetto/hyperball/speedball/woodsball hybrid field in Burnt Chimney that we play at for now, which is by scheduled time only. The new field will be every weekend.

But dont forget that we already have a full blown store, and you can check us out at tigerpb.com!

Hope to hear from you! Feel free to email to josh@tigerpb.com. Be sure to tell me that you found us on techpb!

#2 Pirate

Pirate

I'm in it for the booty.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:33 PM

I heard about this from one of my Dad's work buddies. But that was a few months back. Anyone have any updates?

Headbangers Scenario Team
Proudly sponsored by
Hitman Gear | Pinokio Hoppers | Stiffi Barrels | ANS Gear
If the good die young, I'll fucking live forever

#3 TigerPB.com

TigerPB.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

I heard about this from one of my Dad's work buddies. But that was a few months back. Anyone have any updates?

Yes! We are kicking it off sometimes this month! Turf is down, find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TigerPaintball

#4 Brony22193

Brony22193

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

i would go but sadly im in northern VA :(<br>
If you're under 18 and pay for your gear, put this in your sig

#5 BaXTeR

BaXTeR

• Members
  • PipPip