202 replies to this topic

#151 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

Not sure if anyone said this yet but you are washing your face way too often.

When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed. Sometimes after gym class. How is this excessive?

That is alot if you are using any of that Acne wash stuff. 2 times a day will leave you peeling and crackly.

#152 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed. Sometimes after gym class. How is this excessive?

When you wash your face you essentially are drying it out "getting the oil off". Your body recognizes this and produces more oil to counter the dryness. For a month, try not really washing your face at all, only when you shower. Maybe only use soap once.

Alcohol wipes and all that shit only makes things worse. I use apricot scrub probably once a week just to get the old skin cells off.

#153 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

When you wash your face you essentially are drying it out "getting the oil off". Your body recognizes this and produces more oil to counter the dryness. For a month, try not really washing your face at all, only when you shower. Maybe only use soap once.

Alcohol wipes and all that shit only makes things worse. I use apricot scrub probably once a week just to get the old skin cells off.

Won't that leave your face looking like SHIT?

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#154 bobruffles

bobruffles

Devil's Advocate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

yes it will, I honestly don't know where dk got that, twice a day is fine
Posted Image

#155 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,814 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

DK is partially right, but again it comes down to your skin.

If you dryout your skin with harsh chemicals or use them too often your body will produce more oils, but on the flip side if your body is overproducing oils in the first place then washing more frequently is likely the better bet.

I havent washed my face with anything but tapwater and a cloth in years and have absolutely no problems. Also shaving helps rid your face of older skin, once i started shaving all my problems disappeared.

#156 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:55 PM

When I shave it gives me pimples but I pop them right away. All I do is splash water on my face when I get sweaty and in the shower just rinse my face. I didn't have pimple problems but my bro does. I don't recommend going on acutane unless your face is really bad. That shit is scary.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#157 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

You still rinse your face off while taking a shower, just doesn't need to be washed with soap multiple times a day.

#158 CAW58

CAW58

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

No problem, TROPICALPUMPKIN.

But as much as I would love to lie to you guys, I'm telling the truth. I started shaving in sixth grade.

Possible chiken tenders from wall mart?

Hormones make it yummy
KPS PAINTBALL---http://www.kpspaintball.com/ Don't buy an Axe buy a DM9.

Bob would be like...
"Theres alweys vurr-ebles wen huntin dehr...... thats why my rifle is cumpleete air flow... and da angel are at angles"
-Proxydust

#159 Eat Paint

Eat Paint

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

i will say this, the surprising amount of sneak attack boners was annoying

This.

Ever have it happen to you in gym shorts, right when you go up to present something?

My gym class in 8th grade sucked for that. Try being surrounded by every hot girl in the class that has a nice ass. I loved it when the class stretched

Been there, In grade 8 my gym teacher was a fucking babe. She wore tight pants every day.

#160 Proxydust

Proxydust

I miss you, Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

OMG OMG OMG BIGBALLA IS JUSTIN BEIBER AHHHHHHH NOOO WAAYYY I KKNNNEEWWWW ITTTT :P

#161 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

OMG OMG OMG BIGBALLA IS JUSTIN BEIBER AHHHHHHH NOOO WAAYYY I KKNNNEEWWWW ITTTT :P

FFFFUFUUUUUUUUU
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#162 x28marqlover

x28marqlover

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

I hate being a late bloomer. I am almost 15 and I have still not cracked. it sucks!

#163 Proxydust

Proxydust

I miss you, Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 03:37 PM

FFFFUFUUUUUUUUU

its cool justin, you dont have to hide your dark secret any longer :P

#164 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

omg so i was channel surfin and saw a biography of justin beiber and his mom said, and i quote, "...the doctor said that justin will probably get his man voice when he's about 21..." :lol: :lol: :lol:
THE GAME

#165 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

omg so i was channel surfin and saw a biography of justin beiber and his mom said, and i quote, "...the doctor said that justin will probably get his man voice when he's about 21..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

biography of justin bieber? I feel sorry for you, even if all you heard was two seconds of that show....

Setup: Dangerous Power G4, Proto Pro-Axis Enigma, Invert Too, Ninja 68/45, Valken Fate 2010 pants, Xo Industries pod pack, Valken Fate 2010 Jersey

If I came home with a mohawk my mom would cut off my balls and hang them on the Christmas tree....

#166 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

biography of justin bieber? I feel sorry for you, even if all you heard was two seconds of that show....

dude i know right! hes like 16 and already has a biography!! lol and i had to turn the tv off before he started singing or else my dog would get mad :lol: :lol:
THE GAME

#167 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

I started puberty ~12 years old. Almost 15 now. Went from 5'4 to 6'1 in around a year. Hair is fine, and sometimes zits.

I just don't have any clothes that fit me anymore.
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#168 Proxydust

Proxydust

I miss you, Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

I started puberty ~12 years old. Almost 15 now. Went from 5'4 to 6'1 in around a year. Hair is fine, and sometimes zits.

lies..we all know your 11 and justin beibers biggest fanboy :P

#169 NeyugN

NeyugN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:33 PM

I cant believe i read through this whole thread. Made me chuckle a couple times. Funny stuff.

And balla, youll get through it eventually. There are still reminisces of puberty in me, and im 17.

No matter how old you are, you will get those ninja boners every so often

#170 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Watch The Expendables. Your voice will go 3 octaves lower, you will sprout a stache and your chest will become hairy. Warning to those female, you may become a man if you watch this movie. It's just too manly.

Edited by Cubeman, 21 August 2010 - 10:08 PM.

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#171 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

I thought you were like 11:P
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#172 Hell_Blazer

Hell_Blazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

Hey man those moobs sometimes could be a kind of disorder called gynecomastia. It happens to people around puberty so i recommend you check it out.
If you are under 16 and pay for all your gear put this in your sig

Posted Image

#173 bobruffles

bobruffles

Devil's Advocate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

I hate being a late bloomer. I am almost 15 and I have still not cracked. it sucks!

HaHa my voice changed like 6 months ago Its fucking awesome the pizza guy takes me seroiusly now!
Posted Image

#174 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:51 PM

Hey man those moobs sometimes could be a kind of disorder called gynecomastia. It happens to people around puberty so i recommend you check it out.

It's not. Talked to the doc about that already lol.

HaHa my voice changed like 6 months ago Its fucking awesome the pizza guy takes me seroiusly now!

I had to call ANSGear for some stuff a while back and the guy on the phone thought I was a kid's mom...:dodgy:
Posted Image

#175 NeyugN

NeyugN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

It's not. Talked to the doc about that already lol.

I had to call ANSGear for some stuff a while back and the guy on the phone thought I was a kid's mom...:dodgy:

I'm sorry, i truly lol'd at that one

#176 srg. winters

srg. winters

Knowledge Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:46 AM

Watch The Expendables. Your voice will go 3 octaves lower, you will sprout a stache and your chest will become hairy. Warning to those female, you may become a man if you watch this movie. It's just too manly.

+1
its a rainbow of gratuitous violence leading to a pot of action gold watered with bourbon and garnished with testosterone pills

i had to do acutane :mellow:

i needed to get blood drawn every month-it gives you face-dandruff, chronic nosebleeds (every other day in spanish, 1:30PM :dodgy: ) and your lips peel to nothing

Edited by srg. winters, 22 August 2010 - 12:51 AM.

#177 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:34 AM

+1
its a rainbow of gratuitous violence leading to a pot of action gold watered with bourbon and garnished with testosterone pills

i had to do acutane :mellow:

i needed to get blood drawn every month-it gives you face-dandruff, chronic nosebleeds (every other day in spanish, 1:30PM :dodgy: ) and your lips peel to nothing

Also if your a girl don't get prego unless you want a cone headed baby.
Posted Image
king of skiers

#178 OMGPaintball

OMGPaintball

Navy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

ahh the man titties. for the record proactiv doesn't work as for the squeaks they get better but I still get them from time to time and I'm going into my senior year :dodgy:

#179 jrdevels18oe

jrdevels18oe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

Im at like the same spot you are, and i have no idea where this anger comes from. I made some D-bags face bleed with a granola bar after he told me to Fuck off. Who beats someones ass with a granola bar? I do.
What happened to surrender?

#180 Konner96

Konner96

The Canadian American Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:54 AM

Puberty is annoying i was an early bloomer i am 14 i started at age 10 and i gre from 4'9 to 5'10 and i gained wait yet i am still skinny and i scared the shit out of my freind when we got back from summer vacation because my voice dropped but i still hate acne and the oily hair problem get a buzz cut works for me and do not sit on your ass do sports or go to the gym

on the freind speach

well, i'd say it's pretty much more like a woman verbally ripping off your balls...
yeah it sucks that much

#181 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:13 PM

I play paintball intensively....I run drills in my backyard almost every afternoon. I'm VERY active. As for my hair, no touchy. I had a buzz cut until the 8th grade...I fucking hated it!
Posted Image

#182 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

I shaved my head right down when i was in grade 8, made me look like a cancer patient but It REALLY helped with the acne, actually I loved it. my hair got oily pretty easy regardless of how often i washed it. so the oil would go down my forehead and spread quickly. so I stopped it at the source.

I should add this:
Im one of those, Who the fuck really cares about the outside kinda people. so shaved head never bothered me,
But my mom almost dis-owned me, actually If I remember correctly I spend nearly an entire week at my friends house as my mother would'nt let me in due to me looking like a stupid teenager, she didnt want to associate with me until I had hair again.

Edited by Eskimo, 23 August 2010 - 10:25 PM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#183 NZ.Joel

NZ.Joel

Erm... Trolol? Tralala? Trelele? ...no? ...ok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

I shaved my head right down when i was in grade 8, made me look like a cancer patient but It REALLY helped with the acne, actually I loved it. my hair got oily pretty easy regardless of how often i washed it. so the oil would go down my forehead and spread quickly. so I stopped it at the source.

I should add this:
Im one of those, Who the fuck really cares about the outside kinda people. so shaved head never bothered me,
But my mom almost dis-owned me, actually If I remember correctly I spend nearly an entire week at my friends house as my mother would'nt let me in due to me looking like a stupid teenager, she didnt want to associate with me until I had hair again.

Far dude thats pretty rough. My mum's the opposite; I have pretty long hair and she hates it so much always bugging me to get all it shaved off
:o

Oh my ninja sig!!
You're such an ostrich .... silly ostriches.

#184 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

My dad wants me to go bald...but I refuse. I hated short hair. My hair isn't long....it's just in existence.
Posted Image

#185 NZ.Joel

NZ.Joel

Erm... Trolol? Tralala? Trelele? ...no? ...ok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

I have a three head not a forehead so i have to keep my fringe :)
:o

Oh my ninja sig!!
You're such an ostrich .... silly ostriches.

#186 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

Big balla get a headband to keep sweat out of your face. It helps a lot. Also with a headband it keeps sweat out of your eyes. Sweat stings my eyes like a bitch. 

Edited by nickp, 23 August 2010 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image
king of skiers

#187 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yea....but I don't really want to wear a headband all day long.
Posted Image

#188 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

heres your solution, GET A MOWHAWK!!!!!
Solves the issue about looking like a cancer patient, and makes you look badass if you get it right. Cuts down on how much hair you have, and all you have to do is gel it.
My younger bro is rockin one, and it works for him pretty damn nice.

Edited by Aulldeath, 26 August 2010 - 11:50 AM.

Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

#189 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Solves the issue about looking like a cancer patient, and makes you look badass if you get it right. Cuts down on how much hair you have, and all you have to do is gel it.

Had a Mohawk in third grade :P Mom said NEVER AGAIN
Posted Image

#190 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

Had a Mohawk in third grade Posted Image Mom said NEVER AGAIN

Do what my brother did, go to your friends house, have him shave you, then come home and wait for them to notice. Don't say anything, just act normal, or abnormal, whichever you are Posted Image .
Took mom like 10 minutes of staring at him to realize he got a mowhawk.
Posted Image

#191 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

Do what my brother did, go to your friends house, have him shave you, then come home and wait for them to notice. Don't say anything, just act normal, or abnormal, whichever you are Posted Image .

If I came home with a mohawk my mom would cut off my balls and hang them on the Christmas tree....
Posted Image

#192 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:52 AM

Ooh, new ornaments.

Reverse Mohawk, problem solved agian Posted Image
Posted Image

#193 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

sigged

Setup: Dangerous Power G4, Proto Pro-Axis Enigma, Invert Too, Ninja 68/45, Valken Fate 2010 pants, Xo Industries pod pack, Valken Fate 2010 Jersey

#194 Bajrx2

Bajrx2

Remember Mike is ALWAYS! Watching

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:54 PM

is it remotely possible im ur bro lol
Posted Image
REQUIESCAT EN PACE BORG SIAMO TUTTI BORG

#195 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

at least you grew a foot i've been 5'6" since grade 8 and im in grade 12 now

This... Except I graduated 2 years ago

Edited by AoSpades, 31 August 2010 - 02:18 PM.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#196 eddyb5

eddyb5

Save a rock, throw an ION

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

Well i'm going into my junior year and am 6'0 and weigh 160.. i've grown six inches since grade 8 and gained 10 pound, yeah, I used to be chubby. :D
Feedback +1/0/-0/
T9 CQB // Chronic Ego 8.

Ontario Baller

#197 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

I think this thread wins the title - Longest Ass Rant Thread Ever

#198 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

think your right....
Posted Image

#199 troy11995

troy11995

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

About the man tits, i have them too but probably because im overweight. buttt try p90x ive been doing it for two weeks and have lost like 4 pounds and my titties have shrunk. Posted Image
My feedback 7/0/0

#200 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:07 PM

think your right....

and a 5 day necropost continues it....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users