• Please log in to reply
1290 replies to this topic

#51 skillet72

skillet72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

Will they ever be availble in the UK (and fulfill our safety specs)? I'm looking for new tank and these look pretty damn good, just unavailble.

I am sorry to say but right now we do not have PI approval which is what you need to use our systems and regs in Europe. We are looking into this but it is a long and expensive process to get PI approval.

#52 JJ GBR

JJ GBR

RIP Borg. Never forgotten.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Hot dang. Guess i'll have to look elsewhere for the moment.

#53 Paintballer112893

Paintballer112893

My Avvy is Butters as a Baby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

Hey Ray!

I am looking into getting one of the tanks. I was wondering what would be best. A boobie tank or a 68 tank? I like my set up pretty tight but I do shoot a bit of paint. If this helps: I have a Bob Long Vice and they're supposed to get around 2000+ shots with a full 68/4500. I just don't want to run out of air after every game. I was really considering the 50/4500 more than the 68/4500.

Do you know the aprx. amount of shots you can get off a Vice with the boobie tank?

Thanks for the great work man!

-Lucas

Posted Image
Muppets Club Member/Grazi Member #42/Kitty's Bitch for Life Member #1
Feedback +39/-0 Lots of Feedback Positive AND a Player's Club Member! Click me!
You Cannot Deal With ANYONE safer than myself!

#54 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

Hey Ray!

I am looking into getting one of the tanks. I was wondering what would be best. A boobie tank or a 68 tank? I like my set up pretty tight but I do shoot a bit of paint. If this helps: I have a Bob Long Vice and they're supposed to get around 2000+ shots with a full 68/4500. I just don't want to run out of air after every game. I was really considering the 50/4500 more than the 68/4500.

Do you know the aprx. amount of shots you can get off a Vice with the boobie tank?

Thanks for the great work man!

-Lucas

Lucas

I am sorry but i do not know an exact shoot count for the vice with a boobie or 68.If you say you can get 2000 with a 68 then the math says you should get around 1470.50. I think that the 2000 is a little high but i would expect the boobie to get 800+ and the 68 1100+.
The tank size will really depend on what kind of game you play and where. if all you play is speedball or tournament at fields where you can fill up after every game the a boobie would probably be the best. If its scenario or woodsball then the 68 would be better.

Ray
NINJA PAINTBALL - PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Ninja Paintball Factory Tech
If you have a question please post it in the NINJA/PSI GURU forum
DOT Certified Hydro Tester G777

#55 Paintballer112893

Paintballer112893

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the quick response Ray!! I am thinking of going with the boobie tank.

-Lucas

Posted Image

#56 SHOOT3R

SHOOT3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

I just ordered my 13/30 for my Line SI. I was wondering since these tanks come with matching threadsavers do they come with fill nipple covers too?

Edited by SHOOT3R, 26 January 2009 - 07:36 PM.

VoteFor7.com
"Well there's always been groups of people that could never see eye to eye...
an' I always thought if they'd get the chance to sit down and talk face to face they might realize they got a lot in common....."- Chris LeDoux

#57 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:20 PM

I just ordered my 13/30 for my Line SI. I was wondering since these tanks come with matching threadsavers do they come with fill nipple covers too?

Yes, they do come with a fill valve cover, its a black vinyl cap.

#58 CPBjunkie

CPBjunkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:04 PM

I Pm'ed you because I didn't know if you would feel comfortable answering this in an open forum. Seeing how you guys over at PSI are marketing the ninja line as "made in the USA", then I guess that means your cylinders are from Carleton? I know they make them in MD. Luxfer is a global company with ties to Europe and Asia. I'm not sure where the Luxfer cylinders are actually made. Just curious which cylinder you use, maybe neither? Thanks..

Thank you for your question as it is a very good one. Our cylinders are made in Ohio by the Gayston Corporation. All of our cylinders are made by them.

Ray.

#59 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:11 PM

Ray,

I was wondering if you could explain to me the differences between the Brass and Aluminum bonnets on the regs?

Thanks

#60 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

Ray,

I was wondering if you could explain to me the differences between the Brass and Aluminum bonnets on the regs?

Thanks

The brass bonnet is more durable and comes on all of our systems. The aluminum bonnets are lighter and darker in color but will wear much faster. We recommend the aluminum bonnet for experienced player only and for use with a ASA with a on/off feature.

As with all bonnets you should lube the threads.

#61 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

Ray,

Thanks

The brass bonnet is more durable and comes on all of our systems. The aluminum bonnets are lighter and darker in color but will wear much faster. We recommend the aluminum bonnet for experienced player only and for use with a ASA with a on/off feature.

As with all bonnets you should lube the threads.

thanks ray

#62 CRU_Paintball

CRU_Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:57 AM

I dont' know if Mike was using a ninja tank or not on the efficiency test with the vice but with a 68/4500 tank filled to 4000 psi he did shoot over a case of paint. I was very suprised... but it happenned. Anyway just letting you know. I think its great the response you are giving everyone Ray. This is what sells product...Customer Service!!! I hope everyone else takes note of how much time Ray actually spends on here answering everyone's questions. Thanks a lot Ray!!!! :tup:

Edited by CRU_Paintball, 03 February 2009 - 09:58 AM.

#63 jigsaw77

jigsaw77

Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

how often should u lube the threads

#64 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

how often should u lube the threads

ideally before every use but in reality if you lube it once every few times you play this will help.

#65 jigsaw77

jigsaw77

Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:04 AM

what lube is recommended

#66 CPBjunkie

CPBjunkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

Question about the Ninja fill whip hose extension; it says that the hose is rated at 4500psi. What kind of hose is it? What is is made out of etc.? Thanks.

#67 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:16 PM

what lube is recommended

Ninja Paintball recommend Ninja lube for any application on a Ninja reg. Vaseline, Tri-flow, or any other lube that you would use on your marker will work for the bonnet threads if you do not have Ninja lube.

#68 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

Question about the Ninja fill whip hose extension; it says that the hose is rated at 4500psi. What kind of hose is it? What is is made out of etc.? Thanks.

The hose is a factory rated 4500 psi inner core hose with a thermal coat plastic jacket. Both the male and female qd are rated at 5000 psi WORKING pressure.

#69 Plague

Plague

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

Hey Ray,
i was wondering what tank cover you would recommend for the 50,4500 tank? it looks like the CP 48 cover would be a tight fit.
Thanks your a great guy.

#70 {Pb}Atracin

{Pb}Atracin

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,762 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:56 PM

Will the tanks be available for purchase via Canadian paintball retailers (like Badlands or CanadianPaintball)?
I'm asking because I don't wan't to pay alot of shipping, pay Customs Tax and the like....

Posted Image
SPEHSS MAHREENS
Canadian Ballers Club | Empire Owners Club | Canadian Ambassador Minnesota Ballers Club
Lick it.

#71 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:36 AM

Hey Ray,
i was wondering what tank cover you would recommend for the 50,4500 tank? it looks like the CP 48 cover would be a tight fit.
Thanks your a great guy.

We get that question a lot but i do not know as of right now. If you find one please post it on here for everyone.

Everyone at Ninja paintball does not use a tank cover- that is why we do not know what will fit.

Ray

#72 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:38 AM

Will the tanks be available for purchase via Canadian paintball retailers (like Badlands or CanadianPaintball)?
I'm asking because I don't wan't to pay alot of shipping, pay Customs Tax and the like....

We are working with some Canadian dealers but only one has started to carry our line- paintballgear canada
www.paintballgear.ca i think.

To all the Canadians, we are looking into the NAFTA paperwork as we produce an American made product we were told that there will be little to no tax on our products to ship to Canada. Give us a liitle time and we will find out all the details.

Ray

#73 CRU_Paintball

CRU_Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:34 AM

Hey Ray,
Thanks your a great guy.

We get that question a lot but i do not know as of right now. If you find one please post it on here for everyone.

Everyone at Ninja paintball does not use a tank cover- that is why we do not know what will fit.

Ray

Considerring that exhault tank cover fit a 45 and a 68 CI Tank, it should fit great. As soon as I buy my ninja I'm buying an exhault tank cover... I let you know how it goes but it should fit awesome. hope this helps

-CRU

#74 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:46 AM

Hey Ray,
Thanks your a great guy.

Ray

Considerring that exhault tank cover fit a 45 and a 68 CI Tank, it should fit great. As soon as I buy my ninja I'm buying an exhault tank cover... I let you know how it goes but it should fit awesome. hope this helps

-CRU

At the extravaganza exhault covers were fitted to the ninja tanks. They were tight and took some effort but they will fit.

#75 CRU_Paintball

CRU_Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hey Ray,
Thanks your a great guy.

Ray

-CRU

At the extravaganza exhault covers were fitted to the ninja tanks. They were tight and took some effort but they will fit.

Anything worth doing is going to take some effort right??? J/k glad to see that they fit, they look like a very nice cover but I haven't used them yet to be sure.

#76 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:40 PM

Ray,

I just recieved my tank today and i noticed that there was lube on the top by the pin as well as on the o-ring. Should i wipe it of or leave it as it is?

Thanks

#77 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

Ray,

I just recieved my tank today and i noticed that there was lube on the top by the pin as well as on the o-ring. Should i wipe it of or leave it as it is?

Thanks

You can leave it there. Ninja paintball lubes the bonnet threads to help prevent wear and problems with the ASA of your gun.

Ray

#78 jeremy

jeremy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

Ray,

Thanks

You can leave it there. Ninja paintball lubes the bonnet threads to help prevent wear and problems with the ASA of your gun.

Ray

Thanks Ray

#79 never2bord0

never2bord0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

i just bought a ninja 50ci and i have noticed like 3 or 4 small circled dents in my tank.. is that ok or if not wat should i do? and i the back of the fill niple there was this goo and i peeled it all off... thats not really a problem is it? just makin sure and does the aluminum bonnet come on the tank already or do u have to install it

Edited by never2bord0, 17 February 2009 - 12:06 AM.

#80 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:36 AM

i just bought a ninja 50ci and i have noticed like 3 or 4 small circled dents in my tank.. is that ok or if not wat should i do? and i the back of the fill niple there was this goo and i peeled it all off... thats not really a problem is it? just makin sure and does the aluminum bonnet come on the tank already or do u have to install it

With out a picture it is hard to say about the tank but if you received it like that then it just a cosmetic blem but if you want we will exchange it, Pm me for details.

The goo you removed is the black ninja teflon tape, no problem because most of it should already be in the threads to seal.

the aluminum bonnets comes separate and you have to install it. See the videos on the website for details.

Thank you,

Ray

#81 never2bord0

never2bord0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

ty for ur help

#82 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:25 PM

Ray, quick question, i noticed that you guys recommend lubing the threads on the bonnets. i currently use tri-flow, even though i have a on-off ASA, but checked your site for that Ninja lube that you referenced to, but couldnt find any lube on there, so should i call to inquire about it, or is it something that is included with a tank purchase? thanks Ray for any help you can provide.

#83 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:45 PM

Ray, quick question, i noticed that you guys recommend lubing the threads on the bonnets. i currently use tri-flow, even though i have a on-off ASA, but checked your site for that Ninja lube that you referenced to, but couldnt find any lube on there, so should i call to inquire about it, or is it something that is included with a tank purchase? thanks Ray for any help you can provide.

OOPS! That is my fault. I will post it up on the website this week. You may use triflow, vaseline or any other lube that is used on your gun but ninja highly recommends ninja lube.

Ray

#84 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:05 AM

thank you Ray, thats why we love you brother!

#85 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:59 PM

thank you Ray, thats why we love you brother!

No, thank you!!!

#86 never2bord0

never2bord0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:18 AM

so since my tank came with small circle dents its prob just a cosmetic blem i dont have to worry bout it right?

#87 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

so since my tank came with small circle dents its prob just a cosmetic blem i dont have to worry bout it right?

It is hard to say with out seeing it but if the top gel coat layer is not cracked or broken off from damage due to shipping then i am guessing that you are referring to some small dimples in the gel coat. These are not a problem or safety concern just a cosmetic blem. If you do not like them please contact me and we will work out an exchange for you.

#88 Bluehavana

Bluehavana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

The Empire Tank Cover fits my 68/45 pretty well, does Ninja plan on bring out there own tank cover?

#89 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:27 AM

The Empire Tank Cover fits my 68/45 pretty well, does Ninja plan on bring out there own tank cover?

yes we are working on this but don't tell anyone ;)

This may take some tome so please be patient

#90 Bluehavana

Bluehavana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

Are the 68/45 on back order, I place an order for another one about 4 days ago and was wondering if the were already on back order when I ordered the tank.

Thank a lot.

#91 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

Are the 68/45 on back order, I place an order for another one about 4 days ago and was wondering if the were already on back order when I ordered the tank.

Thank a lot.

Yes, i am sorry to say but because of the high demand for our products the 68cu tanks are on back order. We are hoping to resolve this very soon and ship ASAP.

Ray

#92 maclovio

maclovio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

When will you have new 68/45 tanks ready to ship

#93 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:38 AM

When will you have new 68/45 tanks ready to ship

We got in a small amount and have ship some already. We are hoping to have them fully in stock in the next week or two.

Ray

#94 MeliFelipe

MeliFelipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

what is the estimated turn back time for the regulator swap without the hydrotest, mine is acting up, and ide rather just replace the reg, instead of wasting money on new parts and then it failing again, i live in northern virginia
aslo is it possible to buy just the tanks alone from you guys?
thank you in advance

Edited by MeliFelipe, 09 March 2009 - 06:46 PM.

Avalon's Fury sponsored by Rap4

Feedback +8/-0

#95 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

what is the estimated turn back time for the regulator swap without the hydrotest, mine is acting up, and ide rather just replace the reg, instead of wasting money on new parts and then it failing again, i live in northern virginia
aslo is it possible to buy just the tanks alone from you guys?
thank you in advance

Sorry but we do not sell ninja tanks by themselves. As for the turn around time for a reg swap with out hydro the shipping will be 2-3 days to get to ninja, 2 days for the reg swap and 2-3 days return shipping. The shipping would be UPS ground unless you upgraded the shipping.

Ray

#96 Paintballer112893

Paintballer112893

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Hey Ray,

I am having Paypal troubles. I keep trying to buy the 50cu tank off the site. I am a verified Paypal'er but because of my age my bank won't give me a debit card. If I just put some money in the paypal account, from the verified bank account, will it let me skip the "Add a credit/debit card" phase? If not can I just buy the tank and Paypal Ninja's email some money. I was also wondering, does the 50cu come with the Headwrap and Tank Bag?

Thanks Ray!

-Lucas

Posted Image

#97 ninjapaintball

ninjapaintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 07:43 AM

Hey Ray,

I am having Paypal troubles. I keep trying to buy the 50cu tank off the site. I am a verified Paypal'er but because of my age my bank won't give me a debit card. If I just put some money in the paypal account, from the verified bank account, will it let me skip the "Add a credit/debit card" phase? If not can I just buy the tank and Paypal Ninja's email some money. I was also wondering, does the 50cu come with the Headwrap and Tank Bag?

Thanks Ray!

-Lucas

Lucas,

The sandana and sak come with any carbon fiber order as of right now, supplies are limited. As for the paypal i do nnot know the answer to that one. the only way to find out is to try it. If it doesn't work give us a call and we may be able to do the transaction over the phone and emai you for the paypal.
877-ninjausa

Ray

#98 Paintballer112893

Paintballer112893

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

Alright! Thanks Ray, I'll try putting actual funds into my account VS. it just being linked to my bank account. If it doesn't work I'll give you a call!! Thanks again Ray!

-Lucas

Posted Image

#99 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:58 PM

Alright! Thanks Ray, I'll try putting actual funds into my account VS. it just being linked to my bank account. If it doesn't work I'll give you a call!! Thanks again Ray!

-Lucas

Yes, it will work. Just go to "Add funds" and it will ask how you want to fund your account, select your bank & how much you wish to fund to your paypal account. It may take 3-5 business days, but once the funds are in your paypal account, you can purchase the item online.

#100 murk_da_mask

murk_da_mask

Herp Derp Boston Bawllah Derp Herp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

If i bought my tank at my local proshop during the free sandanna promotion is there any way i could still get the sandanna? I have the reciept and everythin, if not its okay but it would be sweet if i could get the free sandanna

Posted Image

Setup:Etek 3 LT,68/45 ninja,rotor,dye i4
~.:Team KaSL:.~
Field: Boston Paintball Indoor
Xbox live Gamertag: PeterxEast

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users