• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 darksleep

darksleep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

January 10th 2009, Kohn Sports Paintball Park will be hosting a Scenario Training Camp. This is your opportunity to learn and ask questions from the U.S. Military. This class will be instructed by a member of the U.S. Army's Special Forces. Some of the things you will learn are engagemant tactics, hand signals, squad movement, communication, avoiding enemies, camoflage tips, ambush tactics, and more. This is a 1 day class.
Class Schedule
9am to 12 pm Basic Instruction
12 to 1pm Lunch (included)
1pm to 5pm Gameplay with instructor giving tips and applying what you learned.

The price is $30.00 and includes Lunch. This does NOT include paint. This class is open to anyone and everyone looking to improve their woodsball skills. Thank you for your interest and we hope you have a great season.

If you have any questions call Scott at (813) 507-0093.

Also check us out at www.kohnsports.com

#2 darksleep

darksleep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:09 PM

WOW! The response to the Scenario Training Camp has been great! So we will be having a second class. This next one has already been confirmed and will be hosted by the United States Marines Corp. The final details are being worked out right now. So keep in touch and I will keep you posted. Also the word has spread and S.O.C.O.M. wants to get in on the action also. This is a new contact so Ill see what I can work out but it just keeps getting better and better!! Maybe just maybe I can get a game where we all go against the U.S. Military!!! Now thatís a Scenario!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users