52 replies to this topic

#51 dhunt91

dhunt91

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

^I go to a shitty high school..I love paintball...Most people i know personally want to fight me,...nah..

BACK ON TOPIC!!

So far Mike has the cooliest 50 cal setup...and the most expensive.

no jjohnsondose but mikes costs da most

actually that 50 cal cost around 5 grand just to make and the rounds for that thing are freaking exspensive

#52 Aussierat

Aussierat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

Funny, I thought in the USA that quite a few people would own/use the nano but that dosent seem to be the case.?
I have the first privately owned one here in Australia...and its bloody awesome!
I have been using it for the last 3 months and Im very impressed by it, yes...we all know range is shorter...but accuracy is freakin amazing!
Paint here is cheaper for 50 than 68...almost half the cost....so it is a cheap alternative.
Some people here are buying the eclipse kits for egos...they also work very well...if you like egos Posted Image
Only just started using the GI milsim paint, had been shooting "celtic" brand and both have been dammed good, getting reliable breaks and reasonable marking from both of them.
The nano is extremely pleasant to shoot, so smooth, very efficient and as I mentioned earlier...accurate.
I do also have a mini freak kit for mine the "chameleon" kit that was picked up at the millenium event in Paris a few months back..signed by all of Joy Division (their last event as a team?) and that is pretty good piece of kit too..
Will post up pics of the entire set up if anyone wants to see it?

#53 klr

klr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:40 PM

Here are a few of mine
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users