1231 replies to this topic

#1101 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

Been here since the beginning!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

That's fine soup, I will have my mom for back up. Really debating if I should keep my 9.1 or get the ego 10.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1102 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

If it were me I'd sell the 9.1 and look for an ego11 (if any ego at all). Quite honestly I did not like my ego9, and the ego10 is extremely similar. There was an ego11 on here that just sold for like $600ish. If you keep your eyes out you will come across more deals like this I'm sure.

Egos in general aren't my favorite. My next poppet will probably be a viking, cyborg rx or an 07 borg for sure. Actually I'm getting another BL alias in the mail soon so scratch that lol

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#1103 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

I have a Short temper so DONT F&$% WITH ME!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Ok fellas! I WILL be back Balling this year (hopefully)! FINALLY got a GREAT job at Chrysler in kokomo which pays hella good money so I am looking at markers. one question, What that fuck is with the prices now! When I got out of PB the Etek 1 (which was new at the time) was like $300, now the Etek 3 LT is $500! WTF!? Tanks go up in price too? LOL

Looking for an electronic marker for under $300 or so. (no empire's, just don't like the look) Any Ideas?

#1104 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

I saw on facebook about your job, I was hoping you'd start playing again too.

For under $300 you have all kinds of choices now days. You can find etek2's for like $200-$250, Infinity legends for $200-$225, various BL intimidators, marq6, ego5-7 for under $300, macdev 06-07 cyborgs. If you want a spool valve you could get a pm8, dm6 (almost 7 now) for under $300, macdev droids are selling for just over $300, nice shockers can be had for $300 too, like nice private label ones.

I think I remember you wanting a poppet though.

---Indiana Baller---

#1105 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

Spool or poppet. I like poppet because of efficiency but spools because of easy cleaning and maintenance. I like the pull out bolts for easy cleaning like the ego's. We'll see what comes around when I have a better idea when I decide to get a gun.

#1106 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

well I think you would like the fep quest then. They are pretty efficient for spool valves and are great shooting spool valves too. You can find the newer critical quests for around $300 also, I had a quest for a little while but never got to use it because it had a broken wire harness.

---Indiana Baller---

#1107 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

well I think you would like the fep quest then. They are pretty efficient for spool valves and are great shooting spool valves too. You can find the newer critical quests for around $300 also, I had a quest for a little while but never got to use it because it had a broken wire harness.

They are sweet guns but not many places carry parts for them if something should happen.

I think i might go for a used DP G4. Very nice small gun and one of the lightest. Perfect combination for speed ball (if my knees allow me) and woods/rec ball. Probably going to get a 45/4500 ninja tank and an Invert too hopper.

#1108 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

I'd look into this,

http://indianapolis....2843799371.html

I know you don't want a mini, but for $150 it comes with a tank, invert cf nightstick, and an invert too. You could sell the mini for $200 online... $50 profit, and a "free" tank, barrel, and loader the way I see it. If I was close to Pendleton I'd buy it for the sake of reselling it.

I'm not a fan of the g4's internals. The o-ringless bolt imo is just not a good idea for a spool valve. It seems to give people more problems than not from what I've seen. They are very light though, and I guess since you know how to take care and maintain your stuff it wouldn't be a bad choice for you.

---Indiana Baller---

#1109 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

Been gone for awhile. So still stuck I the ego 11 or maybe a Etha or he new macdev marker.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1110 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Macdev has always been one of my favorites. No matter what you get from them your always getting a good shooting marker. They are making a new Clone already, which i think is kinda soon. They just introduced the clone vx, now a GT is in the making. The drone dx looks cool for the price, I think I'd rather have a droid with an oled, gold bolt, and vp trigger though. You can get that for the price of a drone.

The new Machine paintball marker  looks awesome. Internally it looks like a re-defined shocker (so basically a luxe) with a sprung bolt. Plus it looks better than a luxe imo. 

---Indiana Baller---

#1111 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

What's the machine paintball marker?

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1112 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

here is there facebook page,

http://www.facebook....achinePaintball

Last I heard they will be selling for over $1,500 though... I think it still needs some external work, so the pics are not the finished product as far as I'm aware.

---Indiana Baller---

#1113 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Omfg it's sexy already... Looks like big show is coming back!

Anybody know what happened to Jared?

Edited by SlovPeter, 23 February 2012 - 09:57 PM.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1114 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

I have no clue. A lot of people just stopped posting, I haven't seen him in here for like over a year.

On a side note, there have been some really, really cool milsim markers come out lately.

I'll be home next weekend and the next for spring break. If anyone here wants to go play let me know, I've been dieing inside to play. If you need gear I got you covered.

---Indiana Baller---

#1115 Ourk

Ourk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

well if any of you guys are gonna kit up fort knox this weekend i think im gonna go saturday

Posted Image
Indiana Member #14
Scenario Baller

#1116 Kench

Kench

Master Member

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

I've actually been thinking about going since its half priced, but I may be going to practice with some teams at plex...IDK WHICH TO CHOOSE!!! lol

Feedback+14/-0

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=221094 -Empire Z2

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222098 - Gearbag sale

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222127 - Critical 100g, eigenbarrel, freak inserts

#1117 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hope everyone survived the storms yesterday, driving through them was hell. Rained so hard and the wind was so strong you couldn't even see the road for part of the trip home.

---Indiana Baller---

#1118 Kench

Kench

Master Member

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

No storms in Fort Wayne, but the wind was ridiculous!

Feedback+14/-0

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=221094 -Empire Z2

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222098 - Gearbag sale

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222127 - Critical 100g, eigenbarrel, freak inserts

#1119 Ourk

Ourk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

ya we got the wind and hail..but nothing like what down south got

Posted Image
Indiana Member #14
Scenario Baller

#1120 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Yeah I drove through one of the towns that was hit by a smaller tornado on my way home. It was before the tornado struck, but the weather was still awful. It was hailing, and raining sideways. We had to pull off the road because we couldn't see the road.

Also Scott, I have your evil pack still if you want that. I know your getting back in the game and I haven't used it at all so your welcome to have that back. I probably have some other stuff I could give you also, since you gave me such a good deal on it all.

---Indiana Baller---

#1121 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yeah I drove through one of the towns that was hit by a smaller tornado on my way home. It was before the tornado struck, but the weather was still awful. It was hailing, and raining sideways. We had to pull off the road because we couldn't see the road.

Also Scott, I have your evil pack still if you want that. I know your getting back in the game and I haven't used it at all so your welcome to have that back. I probably have some other stuff I could give you also, since you gave me such a good deal on it all.

That would be awesome. Still waiting to go full time at work before i get 100% back in but hopefully that will be before may. Chrysler is expanding even more so hopefully it will be sooner than I expect. They already sent me a letter asking if i want to go full time. All I know is I love how much $$ I make now! I might even get a brand new car this year but i will probly try to get a house first. Just so glad that hopefully the bad luck i have had the past few years is gone for good.

#1122 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Yeah, I'm looking forward to summer getting here so my job will start back up again. My savings account is starting to dry out, this college stuff is expensive. I spent nearly $800 on books alone, which is crazy.

On another note, I'll be 20 tomorrow which is hard to believe. Time flies!

---Indiana Baller---

#1123 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Well I'm saving for a brand new car when I get it in 2 years. Wanna save 10 or 20 grand so I can get the monthly payment down. Father works for ford so I get a discount.

I need some adjustable dumbells, weighted vest, and ankle weights for military training. I really don't want to stop paint balling but I can figure out my monetary situation. Either ll5 or dumbells....

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1124 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Living Legends 5. I think you should go... you will always have dumbells available, but Living Legends only comes around once a year.

Just get a budget setup. You don't need a $500+ dollar setup to have fun playing paintball and in the mean time you can do pushups, crunches, situps, pullups, dips, and exercises that don't require dumbells.

I'll be at Silver Splat Spur tomorrow, Idk if anyone in the area will see this though lol.

---Indiana Baller---

#1125 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

Well, I'm pre registering for ll5 on horde with citrus connection. Usin my t9.1. I'll be their long shot guy;)

I am deciding to go just because I haven played in a year and I miss doing it. So yea, first strikes at 400 feet, should be a good time.

I'm gonna look for dumbells on Craigslist or eBay, saves me a lot of money.

Ordering the lapco barrel and riser for my marker, along with 3 extra mags.

I wanna either run with a tab belt and camelback with pockets for gear as I will have a air thru stock and a back up 13/3000 tank in the pockets.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1126 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

Well still waiting to go full time at Chrysler but im # 17 on the list. In the mean time i have been getting heavy into R/C again so i have even more planes now. Just finished one of them today.

Posted Image

#1127 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

Good to hear SlovPeter, that sounds like a really fun way to play. I had thoughts about getting a t8.1 and holstering it for when I need the long shots. I think I'll just stick to my normal markers though. I think I may have sold the dragon, so that will pay for my Living Legends and more :tup:.

Do you fly your planes at night Scott? Those look like fun, I'd be afraid to crash them though.

Posted Image

Edited by SOUP, 31 March 2012 - 11:31 AM.

---Indiana Baller---

#1128 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

That's a good idea soup, however, upgrades cost a lot and are a pain. However, it will let me get accurate shots to 350-400 feet tops. Heck, maybe 500 if I'm lucky, haha

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#1129 skipy35

skipy35

Gives you the Rusty Tingle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Gah, its been too long fellas. I've been out of paintball for a year I believe. Hazard's on a team now thats sponsored by PG. They are working on fixing PG up so maybe its not so much of a run down shit hole. Manny really let that place go to hell by hiring a staff of almost entirely carmel high school students. Hopefully Hazard can work towards lighting the fire under their asses and get them working more towards fixing the place up and actually working more than playing. I still have all my gear, and that Eigenbarrel. Still haven't tested that thing out sadly enough. I should be getting back into it soon though. I am getting a job here soon, probably going to be working at the Dairy Queen on rangeline. After I get a few paychecks in from that and pay for prom, then I'll be playing again. Well, I'm glad to see ya'll are back to posting for the most part. I've missed you all.

And Soup, I AM a god. The thread reviving god.
Posted Image
Setup:DP G3-IQ, Halo B w/virtue crown and Rip Drive, 48/3000 draxxus steelie tank, knock out barrel set (size varies)/
Indiana member #4 VP /Ballers Without Girlfriends/Highschool baller

#1130 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:07 PM

Thread reviving God. That should be your member status.

I saw hazard was on the new PG team. Thats good for him, he's a pretty good player and the PG guys will teach him a lot. They have some great players on Rise and United.

I'm glad they are working on the field though. I considered getting a job there just to fix it back up and make it more appealing. Plus I can tech most markers now so I would be pretty useful in the shop.

---Indiana Baller---

#1131 Knifey

Knifey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

hey fellas dont know if any of you have checked this out yet or not but it would be great seeing everyone coming out for a great cause
http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3717701

#1132 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:33 PM

That is a great cause. Wish I could go, but I don't have anyone to team up with and its quite a far drive from where I am located.

On a second note. I wanted to go to PG tomorrow (today now), but I drove past it Thursday on my way home from college and it looked horrible from the road. They didn't have any netting up or anything, not even for the airball fields, which I thought was odd. I'd expect them to have that up by now.

---Indiana Baller---

#1133 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Do you fly your planes at night Scott? Those look like fun, I'd be afraid to crash them though.

I flew all night till about 12:30 but this one was a little earlier in the evening. Video was from my phone so its not the best but it will do.

I did have an interesting flight when a officer showed up and said 3 people called dispatch and said there was a UFO near the park. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty6q5p_kO14&list=UUjuOUaeWgGmUmmEosTmIJ2Q&feature=plcp

#1134 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

haha that doesn't surprise me one bit. The looks on their faces would have been priceless. I'd imagine landing those things is pretty difficult too, I'd end up crashing it into myself or totaling it on my first flight.

I really want to get back into dirtbiking, I need a bigger bike though and the ones I'm looking at cost as much as my damn car. Why are my hobbies so damn expensive?

---Indiana Baller---

#1135 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

haha that doesn't surprise me one bit. The looks on their faces would have been priceless. I'd imagine landing those things is pretty difficult too, I'd end up crashing it into myself or totaling it on my first flight.

I really want to get back into dirtbiking, I need a bigger bike though and the ones I'm looking at cost as much as my damn car. Why are my hobbies so damn expensive?

Landing is easy with that plane. Lets just say I can get 10 ft off the ground and let go of the controller and it Just glides right in. I need to get a couple of friends so i can get a lot of video so i can put together as an action video set to music. Need a better camera too because that was shot with my phone. The phone camera does fairly good at night. I found a way to capture video my self, I get one of my headband lights and just put the phone between that and my head. Looks goofy as hell but its at night so no one can see me. lol

#1136 skipy35

skipy35

Gives you the Rusty Tingle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, they were re-netting the place wednesday and friday. I just got some paint and shot my gun for the first time in a year. Felt so good, and so right. Also, I LOVE this Valken Infinity paint.
Posted Image
Setup:DP G3-IQ, Halo B w/virtue crown and Rip Drive, 48/3000 draxxus steelie tank, knock out barrel set (size varies)/
Indiana member #4 VP /Ballers Without Girlfriends/Highschool baller

#1137 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

I was so excited to play tomorrow. Lubed up all my markers and packed all my gear up only for it to start raining afterwards. Its supposed to rain even more tomorrow, my hopes of playing this weekend went straight out of the window.  Always next weekend I guess. Plus only two actual weeks of school left, then I can play at PG whenever I want. 

---Indiana Baller---

#1138 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Picked up this hot little whip (07 evil minion; PM7) with a 72/3000, Angel pants, Dye jersey, Dye UL barrel, mantis pack, and a few other things for $125.

Posted Image

Such a great deal. I love Craigslist. Weird story too. I was randomly searching craigslist when I found it, turns out the guy selling it was my next door neighbor in my dorm hall! What were the chances of that happening! So convenient haha.

I know very few of us post anymore, but we really need to get back together and play more this summer.

---Indiana Baller---

#1139 Skope44

Skope44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Does anyone have a gun for sale around 300, and i would have to pick it up locally, 46385
thanks!

#1140 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

I have stuff for sale but I'm not exactly local to you.

---Indiana Baller---

#1141 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I like paintball. I live in northwest Indiana. My zipcode is 46303. I like cats.

#1142 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

I love paintball, I live north of Indy and I like cats also. :tup:

---Indiana Baller---

#1143 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

CANIBECOMEAINDIANABALLER

#1144 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

SURE!

I added you kind sir.

---Indiana Baller---

#1145 PaintballHazard

PaintballHazard

Speedballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Before anyone asks you guys anything, I did not have sex with the bodies before I buried them.
Indiana Member #2 Retired TechPB user

#1146 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

Posted Image

---Indiana Baller---

#1147 Skope44

Skope44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

Can i be an Indiana baller???
i have cookies........you know you want the cookies.

#1148 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

You have been added also. You new guys should fill us in with your detail, like where do you usually play? What do you shoot? etc. Just anything really.

There is a chance we might end up shooting at each other someday. Feel free to post anything you want in here, its been very slow in here recently. So any conversation starters are welcome haha.

---Indiana Baller---

#1149 Skope44

Skope44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

planning on buying an Etek 3 LT and a 68/4500 and giving my old stuff to my dad to play with, most of the time I play at Fort Knox but want to get into speedball so going to try out the badlandz, i live in 46385 :)

#1150 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

Right on man. The etek4 is coming out really soon, so you might see a price drop on the etek3.

Fort knox is fun for scenario games, I've been to one of their games but that was years ago. I normally just play rec at PG, I've had the urge to get into tournaments here recently. So when my job starts up I'm going to probably try and get on a PG team or something if they have spots open.

---Indiana Baller---

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users