ya i am going to get my etek 3 LT used on trademygun.com because it is only 375

#1152 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Nice. I've seen a few etek3's go for around $300 in the bst sections. I'm not a big fan of eteks, nor planet eclipse markers for that matter, but they are extremely reliable and PE customer service is probably one of the best in the industry. So its hard to go wrong with them I guess. 

Sold my reflex autococker, sold my dark intimidator and traded my dragon intimidator all in one week. I'll be getting some cool stuff though, thinking about getting a victory or a luxe with the money I got.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#1153 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

I have a gog extcy

#1154 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Cool, I hear those shoot really well for the price.

I shoot a custom freeflow sft, evil minion (PM7), and I have a 2k5'ed Lasoya intimidator coming in the mail with a few extras. Then I'm going to make a mechanical Intimidator with my spare intimidator parts. I got this cool little mechanical 4-way coming in the mail that will fit inside of an intimidator frame (after I take a dremel to it), so that should be cool project to start this summer.

I've never seen a mechanical intimidator actually done, so I'm going to do it and get it hydro dipped because none of the spare parts I have match lol

---Indiana Baller---

#1155 Skope44

Skope44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:58 PM

well ditched the etek and went budget balla and got a 09 PMR used

#1156 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

my new marker

http://m1270.photobu...87.jpg.html?o=0

Edited by Collby, 13 May 2012 - 07:43 PM.

#1157 Skope44

Skope44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

my new marker

http://m1270.photobu...87.jpg.html?o=0

cool gun

#1158 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

looks nice man. Should be a fun marker to use, those shoot pretty good from what I've heard. I've never actually shot one though.   

---Indiana Baller---

#1159 Jimmu

Jimmu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Looking to join up. I am on the NE Indianapolis area (Geist). Getting back to playing again.

#1160 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:15 PM

Geist is such a nice place. I live like 30 minutes from that area actually. I'll add you to the list :tup:

---Indiana Baller---

#1161 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

On Memorial Day Badlandz is doing buy a case of paint get in free

#1162 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Sup Fellas (Ladies?), Adult Paintball Noob looking to get into some paint trading at the Plex. Have always thought paintball looked like fun so I picked up some stuff off eBay recently to get me started. Probably heading there today to watch the 3/5 man free tourney, maybe play a litte after. I'd be a solo so hit me up if you need an extra anytime.

#1163 Collby

Collby

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

Sup Fellas (Ladies?), Adult Paintball Noob looking to get into some paint trading at the Plex. Have always thought paintball looked like fun so I picked up some stuff off eBay recently to get me started. Probably heading there today to watch the 3/5 man free tourney, maybe play a litte after. I'd be a solo so hit me up if you need an extra anytime.

I live too far away :(

#1164 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

I live 4 miles away, I'll be spending a considerable amount of time there I'm feelin.

#1165 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Plex is the shit. Wish I lived closer, but I don't mind the drive every now and then.

I need to order some parts and get to the field soon.

---Indiana Baller---

#1166 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:38 PM

This party seemed to die.

---Indiana Baller---

#1167 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

I've been on vacation in Myrtle Beach... but I hear ya, lets pump some life into these Hoosiers.

#1168 Ourk

Ourk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

I've been on vacation in Myrtle Beach... but I hear ya, lets pump some life into these Hoosiers.

how is it down there?

i was supposed to be in Florida all this week but ended up not going :(

Posted Image
Indiana Member #14
Scenario Baller

#1169 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

how is it down there?

i was supposed to be in Florida all this week but ended up not going :(

It was nice, went to the beach to escape the Indiana heat, lol. Golf, Food, Family and Friends, only thing missing was Paintball.

#1170 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

I'm really missing paintball. I'm always so damn busy on the weekends these days. It's either work, hungover, or both. Usually both.

---Indiana Baller---

#1171 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

I'm really missing paintball.

Yar, I broke my gun recently, thinking rather then spending $150ish to fix it... I'll just buy a new one that's not such a pain to maintain.

#1172 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:37 AM

I'm really missing paintball.

Yar, I broke my gun recently, thinking rather then spending $150ish to fix it... I'll just buy a new one that's not such a pain to maintain.

What kind of gun is it? Did the solenoid go or something?

#1173 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

Well it was kind of a 2 day break-fest. It's a Ion... completely upped, ANSbody Kit and 90* Frame, Techt L7 Bolt, 7th Element Board and Laser Eyes, Warrior Breach, Firing Can and Donut, CP Regulator, and a custom ANS drop with on/off ASA, Yadda yadda. I even replaced the guage, not a single stock part left.

It's different, I think it's shmexy. Never liked the drop forward though so I ordered a Bob Long Gear Drive ASA to ditch the drop and go with a normal setup. While I was at it, I ordered a ANS QEV to throw on as well.

DAY 1
Got the parts in, minus the ASA (It's on back order, won't ship till early August - Bummer) So I figure, "Oh well" I'll go ahead and strip it down and clean and lube it and put the QEV on. (That's where the "Pain to maintain" part comes in, with no bolt out the back for cleaning and relube) Get that all done and put the QEV on, put it back together and fire it up to check for leaks. Pissssshhhhhh

I skimped on the QEV, didn't get the 360 version... So it's not fitting like it should and with the Aluminum frame. I mess around with it for a while to figure out if it's coming out the newly clipped down hose or the threads or what? In the process, I strip the QEV!
SWEEEET... "Oh well, I'll suck it up and buy the 360 version and all will be cool"

Already having to wait on the ASA, I put the rest of the gun together and get ready to order the new QEV. Doing this, the back Banjo fitting gets threaded in a little off and while tightening it down, It sheers of the threads, breaks with the threads stuck in the Donut... :unsure:
DOUBLE SWEEEET... "Guess I'll buy a couple backup Banjos and a New Donut as well as the 360 QEV." Going to bed now.

DAY 2
Pick up the gun, and attempt to remove the damaged QEV from the hose. I'm pulling and pulling, trying to protect the Board and hose to get the QEV off. One last tug, "Snap" Hose comes off with the QEV still firmly in place. :lol:
I survey the damage and see that the Hose still has the plastic nipple that leads into the solenoid inside it. So it has been sheered off clean and now can't be reattached to the board. TRIPLE SWEEEET!

Shopping list is now...
360 QEV, $25
A couple Banjos, $8
Warrior Donut, $25
And a New Board, $100ish

I think I'll put myself out of my own misery and just have the ASA refunded, buy a new Gun, and not screw around with it.

Edited by Kuebal, 14 July 2012 - 08:14 AM.

#1174 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

Well it was kind of a 2 day break-fest. It's a Ion... completely upped, ANSbody Kit and 90* Frame, Techt L7 Bolt, 7th Element Board and Laser Eyes, Warrior Breach, Firing Can and Donut, CP Regulator, and a custom ANS drop with on/off ASA, Yadda yadda. I even replaced the guage, not a single stock part left.

It's different, I think it's shmexy. Never liked the drop forward though so I ordered a Bob Long Gear Drive ASA to ditch the drop and go with a normal setup. While I was at it, I ordered a ANS QEV to throw on as well.

DAY 1
Got the parts in, minus the ASA (It's on back order, won't ship till early August - Bummer) So I figure, "Oh well" I'll go ahead and strip it down and clean and lube it and put the QEV on. (That's where the "Pain to maintain" part comes in, with no bolt out the back for cleaning and relube) Get that all done and put the QEV on, put it back together and fire it up to check for leaks. Pissssshhhhhh

I skimped on the QEV, didn't get the 360 version... So it's not fitting like it should and with the Aluminum frame. I mess around with it for a while to figure out if it's coming out the newly clipped down hose or the threads or what? In the process, I strip the QEV!
SWEEEET... "Oh well, I'll suck it up and buy the 360 version and all will be cool"

Already having to wait on the ASA, I put the rest of the gun together and get ready to order the new QEV. Doing this, the back Banjo fitting gets threaded in a little off and while tightening it down, It sheers of the threads, breaks with the threads stuck in the Donut... :unsure:
DOUBLE SWEEEET... "Guess I'll buy a couple backup Banjos and a New Donut as well as the 360 QEV." Going to bed now.

DAY 2
Pick up the gun, and attempt to remove the damaged QEV from the hose. I'm pulling and pulling, trying to protect the Board and hose to get the QEV off. One last tug, "Snap" Hose comes off with the QEV still firmly in place. :lol:
I survey the damage and see that the Hose still has the plastic nipple that leads into the solenoid inside it. So it has been sheered off clean and now can't be reattached to the board. TRIPLE SWEEEET!

Shopping list is now...
360 QEV, $25
A couple Banjos, $8
Warrior Donut, $25
And a New Board, $100ish

I think I'll put myself out of my own misery and just have the ASA refunded, buy a new Gun, and not screw around with it.

I might be selling my extcy soon

#1175 Kuebal

Kuebal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Much appreciated, but I am patiently waiting for a Infamous Intimidator to show up at my door step. Fingers crossed by Friday. :wub:

#1176 skipy35

skipy35

Gives you the Rusty Tingle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Ya'll should come out to Proving Grounds to support Hazard in the MWXL. Should be fun.
Posted Image
Setup:DP G3-IQ, Halo B w/virtue crown and Rip Drive, 48/3000 draxxus steelie tank, knock out barrel set (size varies)/
Indiana member #4 VP /Ballers Without Girlfriends/Highschool baller

#1177 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hey Alex, we should go play again sometime. I haven't played in awhile. I got all new markers though so I have two shockers an impulse, and a pm7 I need to give a try.

---Indiana Baller---

#1178 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

SOUP just sniped a very nice clone for $400....he can resell that thing for at least $700.....are you planning on keeping it?

I was going to try and get that sl74, put a solenoid in it, and flip it for $150 profit but he sold it :(

#1179 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

I plan on keeping it for at least a month or two lol

I'm a gun whore so I B/S/T all the time. I've always wanted a clone or a droid so I might actually keep it. Got a great deal on it, can't wait for it to get here. I really need to start playing again though. I just sold my Nasty impulse, so that pretty much covered the costs of the clone :tup:.

---Indiana Baller---

#1180 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

Much appreciated, but I am patiently waiting for a Infamous Intimidator to show up at my door step. Fingers crossed by Friday. :wub:

Infamous intimidators are sick. I've always wanted to try a gen4. I have a dark intimidator and have owned four other intimidators in the past. I've liked them all really, my dragon was my favorite. Still waiting on my clone, I hate receiving items from Canada, takes forever.

Back to school soon... summer flew by.

---Indiana Baller---

#1181 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

im going to the badlandz this sunday

#1182 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

Last day of work was today. Thinking about hitting up PG if anyone is interested in joining. I got my clone Monday, and my vanguard demon should be here tomorrow or Friday. Two new markers in one week, I'm doing well at this B/S/T stuff.

---Indiana Baller---

#1183 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

What's a good field to go to that you can bring your own paint to? Mostly speedball/hyperball. Northwest Indiana?

#1184 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Best fiend up north in general (I'd almost say best in the entire Mid West) is Paintball Plex, it's north east pretty close to Fort Wayne. Worth the drive if you are anywhere within two hours of it honestly. There used to be a place called paintball heat, but they closed down a few years ago.

Action Park is probably the closest to you.

---Indiana Baller---

#1185 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Best fiend up north in general (I'd almost say best in the entire Mid West) is Paintball Plex, it's north east pretty close to Fort Wayne. Worth the drive if you are anywhere within two hours of it honestly. There used to be a place called paintball heat, but they closed down a few years ago.

Action Park is probably the closest to you.

Do you know if Chicagoland Paintball is BYOP?

#1186 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Never been there. If they have a website they should have it posted on there.

Usually fields charge you for bringing your own paint too, so usually its best to just buy it from them.

---Indiana Baller---

#1187 picaboo8

picaboo8

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

I got 3000 paintballs that my aunt gave me so I gotta use them because I won't be able to go paintballing for a while....probably just going to go to Badlandz but they are having one of those big games this weekend.

#1188 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

You should make the drive to PG, Just get on 31 and its a pretty quick drive. It takes me 1hr 45 mins to get from where i live (15 mins from PG) to get to Michigan using 31. So depending on how far north you are it wouldn't be to long of a drive. You can use your own paint at PG. 

Edited by SOUP, 11 August 2012 - 06:17 PM.

---Indiana Baller---

#1189 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

I'm thinking PG tomorrow if anyone is up for it.

---Indiana Baller---

#1190 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Proving Grounds just now closed it's doors. Sad day for Indiana Paintball.

---Indiana Baller---

#1191 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:24 AM

Proving Grounds just now closed it's doors. Sad day for Indiana Paintball.

What?? Why?

#1192 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:26 AM

I'm guessing because they weren't making much if any money at all. Manny's has tried selling the place the last few years. Most of the PG guys knew it would happen eventually, it was just a matter of time before it finally gave in. The rec scene died, and they didn't keep the fields maintained very well so people didn't want to return. I think that is what killed them. They had a good tourney scene, but that alone wont keep a place in business.

I loved proving grounds, it was always my first choice to play there. Will be different not having it around, especially since it's so close.

I wonder where everyone will go now. I mean PG was a second home for a lot of the tourney guys. Maybe someone will buy the property, and start over.

---Indiana Baller---

#1193 skipy35

skipy35

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

They guy who bought the place is just using it for storage. Yeah, it closed. Manny just couldn't keep the place open. Which is a shame because we were just getting the field back to the way it was in its prime. the mwxl events really helped and rec ballers were starting to come back. we also fixed the fields a bit. Its a shame its gone, it feels like an old friend has died. No idea where the guys or myself will go now. I wasn't there often in the past year, but when I was I helped out. It didn't mean as much to me as the team guys, but it was the first place I regularly played at. I'm still at a loss as to where to go now for some cheap paintball with some fun guys to play with.
Posted Image
Setup:DP G3-IQ, Halo B w/virtue crown and Rip Drive, 48/3000 draxxus steelie tank, knock out barrel set (size varies)/

#1194 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

It really does suck. I was there the weekend before school started and played with the rise and reflex guys. They wanted me to come try out for them at Asylum, but I guess that won't be happening now.

I guess I'll be driving to the Barn or paintball Indiana from now on.

Edited by SOUP, 16 September 2012 - 10:13 PM.

---Indiana Baller---

#1195 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hopefully if I get a job soon I'll be able to start going to the Barn on a semi-regular basis.

#1196 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

I think that's where I'll start playing at next spring and summer. During school I'll be at Silver Spur Splat because it's close and affordable.

---Indiana Baller---

#1197 skipy35

skipy35

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

Is it just me of did we lose a few pages of recent stuff?
Posted Image

#1198 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:01 AM

The forums went down a few weeks ago, and techpb lost a good amount of data because of it. Since then things have been fixed, but some of the stuff was never recovered from my understanding of it all.

You guys still playing ball? I've been playing just about every weekend down here. Not sure where I'll be playing when I come home though. I'll prolly start playing at Paintball Indiana, or paintball Barn regularly.

---Indiana Baller---

#1199 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

I have a Short temper so DONT F&$% WITH ME!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Guess who has 2 thumbs and is BACK ballin? THIS GUY!!!!! Buddy of mine had a g4 up FS and i got it. Now to get a tank and hopper. Hopper suggestions since i have been out for a while.......

#1200 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

I still got your old 45/45, evil pack, and maybe some other stuff sitting around if you want it. The tank is still out of hydro though and I think the reg may need rebuilt. You may end up wanting something bigger for the g4 anyway though. I could sell you my ninja 68/45 (has like 3 years left) or my crossfire 70/45 (out of hydro) because I want to get one of those new ninja 77/45 dura tanks.

As for loaders I'd find a used rotor or a Z2 for cheap. My rotor has been flawless and I never have to worry about breaking the shell or anything because of the material they used. The z2 is also really nice and more technical than the rotor because you can actually adjust the settings and stuff. Virtue just made a new loader too but its damn expensive and I hear it eats through batteries pretty quickly. Empire also has the sion coming out which is basically a prophecy inside a halo shell at a lower cost then a prophecy, but a bit more than the halo too costs.

Welcome back :tup:. Also Proving Grounds is closed if ya didn't hear about that already.

---Indiana Baller---

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users