Posted Image

#2 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

eat less. take in your calories like this: 40% from Protein 30% from carbs, 30% from fat. I lost like 40 pounds doing that. if you're not active, don't eat more than your BMR.
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#3 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

yeah eat less. Dont think of food as just settling hunger think of it as energy. If your not doing anything dont eat a lot. If your about to go to some sports practice then eat before and a little bit after. What you do eat make it mainly protein and carbs avoid things with a lot of fat in them. Try drinking fat free milk and avoid a lot of sweets but a little bit is ok.

I was a little heavy when i was younger but once you hit your growth spurt and you get taller 140 pounds isnt too heavy.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#4 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:04 PM

Do you guys have a recommend a

what meals i should have?
Posted Image

#5 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:53 PM

Eat whatever, just watch how much you eat and where it comes from.

I personally eat alot of Pork and Chicken. I have protein bars as snacks in between meals.
Mod App

#6 Captiontom

Captiontom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:19 AM

You have to exercise if you want to lose weight. Run or jump rope and for food dont drink anything with flavor (only water) besides milk when you need it with breakfast.

#7 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

I just remembrered I typed this up for someone else. It should work well for you

If you wanna cut weight fast, find your BMR and eat that but continue with activity.

I've been losing about a pound a day by doing this:
Biking about 3 hours a day (you can relax while you do it and I still burn alot of calories), I burn about 800 calories (aprox) a day doing it. Eat small snacks while you do it. I usually stop by the local grocery or corner store and get 2 200 calorie protein bars (to space them out some) and I try for around 20 grams of protein each or a 20 and a 15 so I can have one that tastes better. I eat those as I'm riding so I don;t go home and eat a shit ton of high calorie food with no value to it.
For breakfast I eat 2 turkey sausage patties and 2 egg whites. Lunch I usually eat some fruit and Wheat thins with cream cheese. Then at dinner (usually after I ride, then I ride more) I eat whatever but I watch how much I take in. I try not to take in more than 600 per meal. If you eat 600 per meal that puts you at 1800 with no snacks, most people can lose weight at that much. Once you add the riding in and the 400 for Protein bars you end up at around 2200 then the calories burned from riding puts me in at about 1400. Works out nicely

Mod App

#8 rgwinn

rgwinn

Purveyor of Useless Knowledge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

If you can, find a copy of "The Belly Fat Cure"

One of the leading causes of obesity is too much sugar. Take a look at what you are eating on a daily basis, look at the nutritional guide, and see how much sugar you are taking in, and pay attention to Serving sizes. I lost 42 pounds in 4 months by reducing the amount of sugar I ate, and some moderate exercise

Soda, candy, milk, cereal, most breads, all have a lot of sugar in it. The recommendations from the book are to try and reduce your total sugar intake to 15g or less, per day! Not easy, but if you can do it, you will lose weight.

Talk to your parents, and your Dr, but this is proven to work.

I don't feel like I am dieting, and I take vitamins to get extra nutrition I need.

Good luck
Current Setup: Dye DM7, Rotor, Ninja 90/4500 w/Dye cover

Paintball Sniping - hiding in the weeds and trying to one ball people who are carrying enough paint to paint a small car and are also capable of shooting it fast enough to do it in less than the time it takes to read a stop sign

Ninja Air Owners Group | My TechPB Feedback | Warpaint - Home Field

#9 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:29 AM

If you can, find a copy of "The Belly Fat Cure"

One of the leading causes of obesity is too much sugar. Take a look at what you are eating on a daily basis, look at the nutritional guide, and see how much sugar you are taking in, and pay attention to Serving sizes. I lost 42 pounds in 4 months by reducing the amount of sugar I ate, and some moderate exercise

Soda, candy, milk, cereal, most breads, all have a lot of sugar in it. The recommendations from the book are to try and reduce your total sugar intake to 15g or less, per day! Not easy, but if you can do it, you will lose weight.

Talk to your parents, and your Dr, but this is proven to work.

I don't feel like I am dieting, and I take vitamins to get extra nutrition I need.

Good luck

this will also help. If you're sugar intake is too high your insulin level goes up (or down, I can't remember) when that goes up (or down, whichever it is) it slows your metablosim becasue it thinks something is wrong with your body.
Mod App

#10 Killswitchengage

Killswitchengage

Say What Again....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

Drink two glasses of water before you eat, you want to be eating 5 or 6 smaller well balanced meals a day, instead of only 3 large meals for instance. The smaller meals more often will boost your metabolism up and help you burn calories. You should never feel hungry during the day, what happens is when you may be starving eat a huge meal like 3 times a day and your body starts storing that as fat, because it's worried when it will eat next. Eat healthy snacks between meals, cut out sugars,pops you will crave them for a week or two but after that you'll stop wanting them. Eat soups ect, just don't over do it because the sodium content will be high. and play a lot of paintball.

Notice I didn't even mention working out as your diet is probably at least 80% of weight loss. Focus on your diet first. Make a grocery list, eat at subway if you don't have time, if you get a salad from a fast food place be careful what your putting on it, the dressing can have more calories than a big mac. For instance at wendys I would get a grilled chicken samwich (not fried yah i know they taste better) and a large chilli without cheese (yes chilli is good for you). Subway get a turkey get it on whole wheat, whatever veggies you want and oil and vinegar or whatever dressing is non fat. You want to eat wheat breads, stay away from white, white breads as great as they are burn up in your body fast, making you hungry again fast. Wheat breads will burn slower your body gets more out of them so you stay fuller longer. If possible start with most of your carbs in the morning (breads) then try to cut them out as the day goes on especially at dinner time (no bread, only little ammount of veggies they are carbs too).

I can go on and on but that should get you started take it slow, and don't give up, don't get discouraged you don't see changes. It takes your body usually at least a month or two before you really start noticing a difference then it will happen quickly. The little things you make repetition will make all the difference. Feel free to take one day to cheat a little out of the week, work slowly into it. Throw out all your junk food in your fridge if it's not there you won't eat it. Best of luck!

Edited by Killswitchengage, 28 August 2010 - 04:40 AM.

#11 smart parts vs. the world

smart parts vs. the world

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

Talk to high school wrestlers. Those guys are weight loss artists

#12 TheLurker

TheLurker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

Don't just eat less, eat better. Instead of grabbing a coke, go for a glass of water or milk. Instead of chips or something, go for an apple. After you improve eating habits, make sure you walk/jog/run for at least 20-30 minutes a day and ride your bike when you need to leave the house. Losing weight and keeping it off isn't too hard, just use some common sense and make sure you get SOME form of excersize every day, and you should be fine.

The only difference between opponents in rec-play and opponents in tournaments is about 10 shots.

#13 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

How much should you weigh at your age/height?
I am supposed to be around 240 at 19 and 6'5", but last year I was 360

Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

#14 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image

#15 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:40 AM

20 pounds over is obese now? WTF!
Im 35 pounds over my limit, and I'm just overweight now.
Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

#16 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

i usually run a mile every day

Edited by Spyder PB Player, 28 August 2010 - 10:00 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Beavfan94

Beavfan94

California Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

Spyder, you're not obese...

You just have a little baby fat man. I used to look almost the same as you when i was a kid but i grew taller and the fat sort of just got stretched out if that makes sense.

Just play a lot of sports and you will be fine honestly.

And one more thing, you're dad is pretty skinny i would imagine that you would look similar to him when you grow up

#18 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

how about that Special K challenge thing

where i eat a bowl of cereal for all three meals for a month?

Does that work?
Posted Image

#19 Mr.Cool

Mr.Cool

U mirin?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

Well there's no way you could go for a whole month only eating cereal. Or at least I couldn't I need some MEAT. At your age you'll probably grow out of it. 20lbs isn't a big deal.

#20 cavemag

cavemag

R.I.P Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

if you feel like doing it the unhealthy way. They drink gallons of water ,eat barely anything ,and work out nonstop. You'll start to lose muscle mass as well. This is because your body's going into starvation mode.
Posted Image

#21 LozzerGuide

LozzerGuide

- Jason -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:43 PM

When I was twelve I was 5'2" and 160 pounds. My biggest piece of advice to stop eating out, and start eating home cooked meals. I dropped to a more reasonable weight that way, and it lowered my blood pressure.

Pirate metal FTW!
My Feedback Thread

#22 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:45 PM

When I was 12 I was 180 pounds and 5'3"...You aren't obese at all.
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#23 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

if you feel like doing it the unhealthy way. They drink gallons of water ,eat barely anything ,and work out nonstop. You'll start to lose muscle mass as well. This is because your body's going into starvation mode.

Hence my lack of weight loss during the wrestling season... :dodgy:

nd then I ate more and lost weight... WTF...

Setup: Dangerous Power G4, Proto Pro-Axis Enigma, Invert Too, Ninja 68/45, Valken Fate 2010 pants, Xo Industries pod pack, Valken Fate 2010 Jersey

If I came home with a mohawk my mom would cut off my balls and hang them on the Christmas tree....

#24 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

You play football big guy? 

I'm trying to gain weight but nothing seems to work :/ 

If you want to loose weight you need to be active and have a healthy diet. Active as in daily walks, runs, bike riding, sports etc. Just something that keeps you moving. 

As you grow older and taller you will get less "fat". 

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#25 Zachslayer

Zachslayer

I have an orange kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

That's not THAT fat, honestly don't worry about, your probably grow into the weight in the next few years.

#26 Zachslayer

Zachslayer

I have an orange kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

Also its not necessarily all fat. When you look at yourself do you see a lot of fat on your body?

#27 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

Also its not necessarily all fat. When you look at yourself do you see a lot of fat on your body?

i see a some in my stomache

When I was twelve I was 5'2" and 160 pounds. My biggest piece of advice to stop eating out, and start eating home cooked meals. I dropped to a more reasonable weight that way, and it lowered my blood pressure.

I eat at home every day except fridays
Posted Image

#28 jdatkinsn

jdatkinsn

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:01 PM

You are TWELVE. Don't worry about what you eat, just try to integrate more healthy foods. You need all sorts of energy right now as you're about to be in the throws of puberty and depriving yourself of proper nutrients could hinder growth and development.

Seriously, as long as you're not in terrible condition (you're far from it at 140 pounds for a 5'3" male), save the major dietary alterations for when you're a teenager.

My advice? Cut the junk (Pop Tarts, Doritos, sugary soda, etc.) and incorporate more lean protein (grilled meats, almonds, avacados, etc.) and veggies. You're about to grow a radical amount both in musculature and height in a very short period of time. Do NOT deprive yourself of nutrients. Don't eat like a pig, but seriously- YOU'RE TWELVE. Your body is quite literally about to do ALL the work for you.

#29 Captiontom

Captiontom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

Hence my lack of weight loss during the wrestling season... Posted Image

I'm telling you just replace 2 meals a day with a protein shake and eat something like fish for dinner. Snack on carrots when you get hungry and your looking at about 800 calories a day. It worked for me until I tasted real food again. I gained 15 pounds in two weeks after the season ended but I increased my bench max 40 pounds so I wasn't to upset.

#30 Razgriz183

Razgriz183

rAwR!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:25 AM

your weight is based on your size, your 5'3 but you can have good amount of bone density... but your also still young i wouldnt worry bout wait till you hit a growth spur. Just try to be more active and watch what you eat, eating proportional will make a huge difference and cut down on rice lol

being chinese cutting out rice and carbs are the hardest thing i ever had to do

i'm 27, 6 feet tall and use to weight in at 225lbs... took 5months to lose 40lbs with hardcore work outs

the thing is you dont want to hit that point and then try to lose weight, currently just try to have a low carb diet focus on veggies and some meat for protein and you should lean out as you get older

Edited by Razgriz183, 31 August 2010 - 02:26 AM.

my feedback :) 16/0/0
www.zephyrpaintball.com

www.OringMonkey.com

www.santaclarapaintball.com

#31 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

First off your not obese, ive seen you in person.

Secondly you are still growing and developing.

Best advice i can give you is that 90% of how you look and feel on the outside is dictated by your diet.

Watch what you eat closely everyday and watch the pounds fall off, combine that with a work out regement and your golden!

#32 Hibiki54

Hibiki54

Lord of the Western Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

It's time for a /thread moment!

There is this button on the Xbox that turns it on. It also turns it off.

Turn off your Xbox, the TV and computer. Now take your ass outside and play.

/thread

This has been a /thread moment.
Posted Image

#33 Gonzo

Gonzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:42 PM

yea basically everyone has said it start eating right, less unhealthy and just be active play paintball more whatever. Your 12 so most of that fat you would probably lose as you get older if your active. Believe me I have seen kids my freshmen year of highschool be short fat stubby kids, lol but by senior year they grew and aren't fat anymore and they didn't go on some diet plan either. If you really want to lose weight run cross country cause we are skinny as all hell, lol (just a joke don't really do it, unless it interests you of course)

#34 13DogMan13

13DogMan13

Courage comes with experience

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

i havent read everyones responses but when i wass your age i cut out one thing, ice cream and it helped alot.
Posted Image
My Feedback 2/0/0

#35 Zombie Afroshot

Zombie Afroshot

Vroom vroom.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:00 AM

I'm 5'10" and weigh 112. Lol. I'm ridiculously skinny. But I work out everyday, eat healthy, and rarely drink/eat junk. Just start a regular workout routine for three times a week, and move on from there. Start off simple with sit-ups. Then move on to whatever else you might find as a useful workout! Hope that helps!

Edited by Zombie Afroshot, 09 September 2010 - 12:01 AM.

Posted Image
Feedback4/0/0

#36 MIBaller

MIBaller

Gun Tech Guru

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:05 AM

hate to burst your bubble but i ruined my metabolism that way its a short term cure for a long term problem
My Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=108194
HAVE AN OLD GUN AND THE BOARD IS FRIED GIVE ME A PM.
Posted Image

#37 iBunker

iBunker

Look over here! I'm important!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 06:10 PM

I'm 6'4 and 5 months ago I was 250 pounds. It doesn't sound like alot but I didn't play any sports besides paintball and I had recently stopped playing, so I didn't hold the weight well. I used to eat ALOT of food. This was usually my daily intake of food.
Breakfast: A large glass of milk, sugary cereal, a cereal bar. (6:00 A.M.)
Snack (usually at 7:30AM when I got to school): Another large milk and a large chocolate muffin.
Lunch(10:30-12:00AM, depending on my schedule): soda, a large cookie, and whatever the main lunch was, which was usually something fattening like chicken nuggets or pizza
Then right after school I went to Wendy's and got a double stack and small soda (2:40PM)
Then I'd have dinner which was usually semi-healty. Chicken, baked ziti, whatever was cooked for me.

I realized that I was getting huge and I knew it was time to change.
I didn't stop eating everything at first because I knew I would just go back to my old habits. So I started slowly. I got a gym membership at a local gym with a couple buddies and I cut out some of the meals i was taking.
First I cut out the cereal and just ate the muffin when I went to school.
Then at lunch I started drinking gatorades instead of soda and I cut out the cookie.
I stopped the Wendy's runs and waited till I went home to have some chips or something then.
Then I would go to the gym for about an hour
Then eat dinner.

I did that for about a month so my body could adjust to the lack of junk food I was going to take.

When I went to the gym, I had no clue what to do. I just did all the weight machines they had there in a rotation on seperate days. One day was arms, the next legs, the next chest, and so on and repeat. I also tried to do cardio every day for atleast 10 minutes but that wasn't and still isn't a lasting factor.

Then I started really cutting on my eating. Summer came along and it was time for the beach so I wanted to lose the hips and lose the fat.
I ate 2 scrambled eggs (which I HATE) but I mixed them with a little provologne cheese and salsa which made it taste surprisingly alot better.
I also started drinking alot of seltzer water(the ones with no sodium) for me, water doesn't taste good and the seltzer water feels like soda. Put a lime in it and it tastes like sprite! (sorta)
Then I would usually go out with friends and have a good time and usually eat out (but I stopped eating the bread and appetizers and got a salad with my main course)
Dinner I would eat whatever was given to me at the dinner table. (Porkchops, meatballs ect.)
I was also adding alot of fruit to my diet and attempting to eat veggies (asparagus isn't that bad if you put a little butter and garlic on them!)

I started lifting weights at the gym (while keeping my routines on the machines) and I was losing alot of fat and gaining muscle. By the end of the first month of summer I had lost 50 pounds! It was great and I felt great.

I did that all summer but now school was starting and I wanted to make sure I didn't eat any junk at school and keep up a healthy diet.
This is what I am currently eating now as my diet.

Breakfast(6:00AM):
2 scrambled eggs w/ provolone cheese and salsa, a medium glass of milk, and some fruits (maybe a banana or some grapes or a plum)

Lunch(12:00PM):
An italian hoagie (I'm not sure what meats are in there, that's just what is labeled on the sandwhich) and a water bottle (yes, I've forced myself to start drinking water!)

Snack after school (3:30PM):
A peice of lean meat such as chicken or fish and a peice of fruit with seltzer water.

Then I'll hit the gym.

After the gym I have another snack (5-6:30PM):
A whey protein shake (for extra protein) and a nutri-grain bar (not the healthiest but eh, it's better than a snickers)

Dinner(6:30-7PM)
Lean meats and vegetables with seltzer water

This might be all REALLY overwhelming because it was and still is for me but trust me, just go to the gym and try and refrain from so much junk food, and you'll just drop the weight.
I'm now 190lbs and am working on getting my 6-pack :P

I'm EXTREMELY happy that I did this. I have so much more energy, I'm now not the most out of shape one in my group of friends, prettier girls are talking to me, all in all my life has gotten better.

I hope this helped you and I can't wait to hear if it worked for you!

TEAM NME

#38 kingsurfer2010

kingsurfer2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:35 PM

First off that doctor even w/ that degree is retarded your 12 you still have a good amount of growing to do. When i was 12 i was a string bean still am today Posted Image. You will hit a growth spurt more than likely.

#39 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

Now that school has started, i play tennis everyday and run everyday because of P.E and school tennis team :)
Posted Image

#40 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

Did he do a BMI test on you?

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#41 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

Did he do a BMI test on you?

no
Posted Image

#42 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

Good. Any doctor who still uses that shit invalid test should be sacked.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#43 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

Hence my lack of weight loss during the wrestling season... Posted Image

I'm telling you just replace 2 meals a day with a protein shake and eat something like fish for dinner. Snack on carrots when you get hungry and your looking at about 800 calories a day. It worked for me until I tasted real food again. I gained 15 pounds in two weeks after the season ended but I increased my bench max 40 pounds so I wasn't to upset.

I eat a protein bar for lunch... dinner is completely up to my parents, I have no control over that. I also usually have a snack after school, idk what, but normally kinda unhealthy. I should start counting calories again...

Setup: Dangerous Power G4, Proto Pro-Axis Enigma, Invert Too, Ninja 68/45, Valken Fate 2010 pants, Xo Industries pod pack, Valken Fate 2010 Jersey

If I came home with a mohawk my mom would cut off my balls and hang them on the Christmas tree....

#44 thepaintballkid

thepaintballkid

Farcaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:31 PM

Just make smarter choices when you eat. You don't have too lose the enjoyment of eating as long as you just choose something healthy. Instead of chips how about some fruit, instead of pop tarts why don't you just eat a muffin. (which taste better imo). Don't forget to get all your greens and grain in too. Whenever your family or friends want to go for fast food choose something healthy (if you can find it). Just make smarter choices and you'll be fine.

#45 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

Been here since the beginning!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

Spyder, i saw you at LL3 and you weren't even near fat. iIf you saw me, I was chubby like i still am. Im trying to change it soon, but i suggest just cutting out pops, eating less ( 6 meals a day), and running to burst ur ass when salt form your sweat is pouring in your eyes.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#46 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:39 AM

Spyder, i saw you at LL3 and you weren't even near fat. iIf you saw me, I was chubby like i still am. Im trying to change it soon, but i suggest just cutting out pops, eating less ( 6 meals a day), and running to burst ur ass when salt form your sweat is pouring in your eyes.

Yes, i saw you.

So far i've been running a mile a day and doing 20 super curls and 10-15 pushups a day
Posted Image

#47 Algae

Algae

megasuperawesomelazerbeam railgunofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:02 AM

Yo Spyder, you ever hear of silly puddy?

Algae's Feedback

Empire Axe Overview

First post? Awesome, but if the OP is asking a question, that's just being an ass

#48 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

Change the way you eat. Dont eat 3 big meals. Just have little snacks through out the day. Thats what my teacher did and he lost like 30 pounds. and your probably not obese. most chubby kids grow into weight like that. 2 of my friends were both chubby like that but they're normal now.
but with obama's wife on the prowel for fatties, they're going crazy with it.

By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

#49 mikeyPballa

mikeyPballa

planet eclipse is the best !!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

just tell your mom you want to loose weight and you are very motivated to loose the weight and tell her to stop buying soda and get water instead and instead of eating those cookies eat some fruit or vegetables youll feel better and go through your cabinets and throw out all of the bad food including sugary cereal sugary junk food fried potatoe chips sugary soda drinks juice is as bad as soda it has equal or more sugar than soda so water is better through out all the fatty condoments like dressing mayo etc and throw out all your white bread full of high fructose corn syrup and get all natural whole GRAIN bread. and last just get the hell out of the house for a hr and go out side and play or exercise sitting in your house doesnt do any thing but make u lazy and fat.
http://stronglifts.c...uscle-lose-fat/

#50 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

just tell your mom you want to loose weight and you are very motivated to loose the weight and tell her to stop buying soda and get water instead and instead of eating those cookies eat some fruit or vegetables youll feel better and go through your cabinets and throw out all of the bad food including sugary cereal sugary junk food fried potatoe chips sugary soda drinks juice is as bad as soda it has equal or more sugar than soda so water is better through out all the fatty condoments like dressing mayo etc and throw out all your white bread full of high fructose corn syrup and get all natural whole GRAIN bread. and last just get the hell out of the house for a hr and go out side and play or exercise sitting in your house doesnt do any thing but make u lazy and fat.
http://stronglifts.c...uscle-lose-fat/

we dont even have any junk food in the pantry since last winter......
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users