• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#51 peanutbuttrj72

peanutbuttrj72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:59 PM

i was running into some cover during ION and i shot my team mate point blank needless to say he wasnt happy

#52 dannyboy768

dannyboy768

TOMA ABBIATI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:04 PM

I got bunkered by my brother who was using a TIPPMANN becasue my G3 decided to just stop shooting...
DIRT CHEAP CF Tanks in Hydro!

http://shop.swapmytank.com/

#53 Mahan

Mahan

Life is too serious to be taken seriously

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

Ran off the break and shot about 4 balls until i realized my barrel sock was still on, then i took it off and tried shooting again when i noticed my on/off asa wasn't on. Shortly after that two guys run up the snake and shoot at me as im trying to clean out my barrel fast enough to get a shot off...
Posted Image

#54 uetyler

uetyler

I am the Stig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

I was in a 3v1, I got 2 out. then the last guy tried to bunker me, i shot him he missed me then out of nowhere a ref pulls me and we tie and my team dosent have enough points to make playoffs.

Why did i get pulled??????????? because my dead teemate said nice shot while he was in the deadbox Posted Image

#55 Capn I Crunch

Capn I Crunch

Se7eN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

dang
Helping the community one post at a time :)

#56 p8baller338

p8baller338

touch my monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:14 AM

puting the battery in my geo the wrong way and thinking it was fried and not being able to use it for 2 weeks till i went in and had the guy look at it and get laughed at by the staff

the FIRST thing i think of when i read this, Ollie did a better job then Lebron did....

#57 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,916 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:35 AM

Did snake drills on Sunday, I was corner, my buddy played snake. I somehow shot him in the ass when he slid in...

xD Reread what you just said, fucking priceless. I'd sig it if my sig wasn't full. xD

#58 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:20 AM

Did snake drills on Sunday, I was corner, my buddy played snake. I somehow shot him in the ass when he slid in...

xD Reread what you just said, fucking priceless. I'd sig it if my sig wasn't full. xD

Hahaha, I didn't catch that at first! :lol:
In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#59 NeyugN

NeyugN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hahaha, I didn't catch that at first! :lol:

I gave him 2 of the 3 welts he got that day. And only 1 of those shots was intentional :P

#60 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:01 AM

My worst paintball FML happened yesterday, at my first scenario.

In front of our HQ, there were two paths, one to the right that lead north, and one on the left that lead west. Covering most of the western path was a big pallet bunker covered in black mesh netting that prevented shots from getting through.

I had gotten eliminated on the other side of the field, about 150-200 yards west of our HQ, and was walking back when a friendly Non-player character revived me and sent me on my way. I heard some fire back towards our base, so I headed over, planning on helping out. When I came near the bunker, I saw there were three enemy players firing on our base and the players near it, so I pumped and took a shot at the one close to me. Nothing came out except the loud farting sound pump players know so well, and all three of them turned around and lit me the fuck up. 'Twas not fun.

The scenario was amazing though, I'm addicted to paintball again :D

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#61 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

My worst paintball FML happened yesterday, at my first scenario.

In front of our HQ, there were two paths, one to the right that lead north, and one on the left that lead west. Covering most of the western path was a big pallet bunker covered in black mesh netting that prevented shots from getting through.

I had gotten eliminated on the other side of the field, about 150-200 yards west of our HQ, and was walking back when a friendly Non-player character revived me and sent me on my way. I heard some fire back towards our base, so I headed over, planning on helping out. When I came near the bunker, I saw there were three enemy players firing on our base and the players near it, so I pumped and took a shot at the one close to me. Nothing came out except the loud farting sound pump players know so well, and all three of them turned around and lit me the fuck up. 'Twas not fun.

The scenario was amazing though, I'm addicted to paintball again :D

WOOT
[IMG]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/onealhart54/neal.gif[/IMG]
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#62 AvengeTheRev

AvengeTheRev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

I got shot off break by a ball that bounced off the ground first, then hit my mask.

<_<

#63 Blastman

Blastman

Super Awesome Amazing Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:12 PM

Recball, outdoor field, woden poll holding up net, triped over stake holding bunker up, face met poll, head hurt, I got lit up :P
Posted Image
OG Club-For the real TechPBers.

#64 nizzle

nizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

HAH I've got a good one, first time trying my new gun, Air it up and as im walking to the field, I hit the trigger by accident. Unlucky me the safty was off, and the ball went down the barrel, caught in the end of the barrel sock, And BOUNCED BACK INTO MY GUN. Ya, FML

#65 Sgt Moose

Sgt Moose

Nah

• Members
  • 12,400 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

First game of my most recent tournament, against a team we should've ROLLED. I forgot to change my 9 volt, and I was playing back center. FAIL.

#66 The Baller

The Baller

Go hard or go home

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

i went to go bunker someone pulled the trigger nothing came out, got blasted, look at my gun, find out it was off. FUCK MY LIFE

But how did you shoot off the break? Or did you not fire one paintball till you tried to bunker him..?

Posted Image

#67 MrMetal1091

MrMetal1091

IM SHOOTING PEOPLE!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:03 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

This happend later on in the day. I was tearing up the snake most of the day, and doing ok. As long as my team was yelling out things and communicating I was good. Well they stoped. And it was down to me and another guy on the field. I was prone in the snake crawling my way to the other side of the field to flank someone (I had no idea there were only 2 of us left) Well he came up behind me on the far side of the field....and fired. And those are the results^^^^
Nothing like getting bonus balled from 6 feet away.

i see your bonus balling and raise you mine

Posted Image

i raise your bonus ball with my failure to remember my ground pounders on sunday and playing snake/frontPosted Image

Posted Image
Playground Resurrection #11
On Point Paintball Supply
The Playground
Captain Oring

#68 GrenadeMaster

GrenadeMaster

Be A Doer - Not A Talker

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:53 PM

Just yesterday; I tried to jump in a trench at full run (Running from a tank I didn't know was there), sprained my ankle so bad the guy 6 feet away heard it snap/pop(I thought I broke it because it hurt so bad, but doc says just massive sprain), my gun flipped around as I fell and I shot myself in the head.

The good news is, I did get one guy while I was running and gunning. :lol:

Doc says 3 weeks and I should be good to play again.
There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it?

#69 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

its not my fml, its my lol. I shot a inflatable bunker, the ball bounced under my friends mouth and poped in his mouth. didnt hurt him, just tasted bad and gave him lime green tooth.

#70 MrMetal1091

MrMetal1091

IM SHOOTING PEOPLE!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

Just yesterday; I tried to jump in a trench at full run (Running from a tank I didn't know was there), sprained my ankle so bad the guy 6 feet away heard it snap/pop(I thought I broke it because it hurt so bad, but doc says just massive sprain), my gun flipped around as I fell and I shot myself in the head.

The good news is, I did get one guy while I was running and gunning. :lol:

Doc says 3 weeks and I should be good to play again.

god, i get worked up having to wait a week for my field to be open (the only reason to ever look foward to a sunday XD), having to wait 3, i think i'd die...
The Playground
Captain Oring

#71 pbcallahan40

pbcallahan40

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

i was going 2 play at a place about 30 min away and about half way there i was like F**k i forgot my gearbag lol
yes pancakes are very good:)

#72 MrMetal1091

MrMetal1091

IM SHOOTING PEOPLE!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

i was going 2 play at a place about 30 min away and about half way there i was like F**k i forgot my gearbag lol

ouch, facepalm much? i always put all my gear in my bag the night before then when i wake up in the morning i put the bag on top of my shoes, genius eh? lmao
The Playground
Captain Oring

#73 Slider993

Slider993

Players' club FTW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

Watching a guy get bounced by you..... 4 times......... With a pump...... <_< Field paint FTL

Edited by Slider993, 05 October 2010 - 11:05 PM.

Thanks BORG for all you have given to the paintball community. RIP. You will be missed.

#74 ThelocalJackass

ThelocalJackass

Forum Dweller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:26 PM

Loading up my pod for the next game, i tried to put it in the elastic in my pack. The pod ended up shooting up, fell on the ground and i lost 140 rounds. I just starred at the paintballs for a couple seconds while everyone watched me!!!Posted Image

#75 NoLimitsOnLife

NoLimitsOnLife

Patience is a Virtue, and my board is broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

playing airball at a field 3v3. right off the break i dashed to back right running and gunning and hooked into the snake. i saw 1 other guy go to snake and the other 2 got hit off break. i get up to bunker the guy, i pull the trigger and nothing and i get lit up. turns out i forgot to turn my loader on
Posted Image
Setup: System X NME LE, Dye Rotor, Guerrilla Air 88/4500 Myth G2
MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#76 Vicarious1289

Vicarious1289

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:33 PM

Got to the field with my new Zenith, blew a reg o-ring, didn't have a replacement. I was letting my friend use my old spyder, so i had to use a RENTAL 98 that i had to re-cock after about every 4-5 shots.

FML
People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

#77 Kenny22

Kenny22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

getting shot by lucky renters... bugs me.
8/0/0 My Feedback-> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=106962
STOKED

#78 Yodi21

Yodi21

Classicist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

Trying to help out a bunch of renters win a game, i go down snake side and of course no one shoots at me. Im almost at the very back rigt aztec (THEIR aztec) and i get pulled. Why you ask? B/c i stepped over the fucking tape and went out of bounds. The renters then got rolled, so i fail at life
Nearly legally blind, a triplet, and i love paintball

I wish I was a news reporter... My headline totally would have been "Man ruptures woman's breast with balls"

he sounds like a total cock waffle.

#79 eskeoto

eskeoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

Alright, this involves a lot of stupid and a bit of luck. I just got my timmy. Decided I was a badass (I know...) so I decided to wear my sleeveless superman shirt to the field. Well, very first game I took off for the snake on the break and managed to shoot myself in the foot while running. So, as I was calling myself out by putting my hand up I got shot in the armpit... Well, for those of you who have never been shot in the armpit... it is horrible... I collapsed to the ground, and I guess it looked like i was going for a bunker because the entire team decided I was a prime target and got about 50 paintballs while I was curled up on the ground. FML

#80 Vicarious1289

Vicarious1289

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

Being stuck with a group of 10 y.o. first timer rentals for multiple speedball games.
People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

#81 TeH SpooZeR

TeH SpooZeR

I'm eating a goldfish.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

I got bonus balled. By a guy with a pump.

Feedback 4/0/0

#82 DirtPoorBaller

DirtPoorBaller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:06 PM

My friend shoots me in the foot point blank. I bend down to wipe the paint off. He then shoots 3 balls into my back while im bent over..........I'm starting to think it wasn't an accident.

"Shut up! i tripped and a root gave me surprise buttsecks/hit me in the daddy zone."

MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#83 link10983

link10983

Scouts and Snipers..Who needs them when you have me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

My first FML would of had to be when I ran across the scenario field and slid into a bunker and didn't realize that my barrel had went into the dirt so I then pop up and start to walk my trigger only to see pink fill jam up and leak out of the holes in the barrel, and I only had my pull through barrel squeegee and that no one on my team had a dual headed squeegee for me to use, then I run out of air...On the last mission.

Edited by link10983, 10 November 2010 - 12:18 AM.

Proud PM5 Owner----------------------Mr.Dorito

Scenario/Rec Prop Builder
When the world shouts for a hero, I will look down to them, and bonus ball them all.
If your under 18 and you buy your own gear, put this in your sig

#84 Calculus Master

Calculus Master

Master Jedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

I was playing 5 on 5 airball, and my retarded team got shot out without taking anyone with them. The ensuing 5 on 1 did not end well, with me getting bunkered and the welts from where I got hit still being sore 3 days after it happened.

#85 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

ripping your new jersey in the first game.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#86 Kin

Kin

Wokka Wokka Wokka!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Getting to the field realizing the only thing that was in my gear bag for some reason was my marker and toolkit. Had to rent a tank and hopper that day. :rolleyes:
Posted Image

i dont shoot them, i greet them in the nude and invite them into my house to talk about jesus.

#87 nickydp33

nickydp33

Still a nursing student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

playing stock class with a 2nd degree high ankle sprain.
Posted Image
Feedback

Sheridan KP2 and splatmaster for sale. http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=119951

PGP for sale. http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=120504

#88 ninjamaster

ninjamaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

Guess What? Airball game... 1 0n 1 situation and i go to bunker this dude who doesnt even know im there..... and get thrown 5 yards! turns out he just started running from his dorito to the snake..... and he puts a shoulder down and mauls me
What!What!?

#89 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:02 PM

Playing rec game at shitty local field, Off the break i run and shoot and put around 30-40 in my barrel sock. <_<

kinko

#90 Omnipotent4ever

Omnipotent4ever

I blame you for my retarted children.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

I was at supergame and my gun stops working the retard tech says it needs a valve job for it to keep working. I just neeeded to turn the reg down
A.P.C YOUNG GUNS
neff beats all

Speedball Mafia V4

#91 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

I was at supergame and my gun stops working the retard tech says it needs a valve job for it to keep working. I just neeeded to turn the reg down

Then this kid uses my ion too hell, And i got too deal with the aftermath.

kinko

#92 COMBAT12B

COMBAT12B

TIGGER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:58 AM

This is going into my SIG....LOL

Check out my BST threads-

Lots of Markers and gear. Updated regularly

#93 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:41 PM

This is going into my SIG....LOL

how do you do that
[IMG]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/onealhart54/neal.gif[/IMG]
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#94 J. Thompson #5150

J. Thompson #5150

Smiling Like a Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:32 PM

Our indoor field has a plywoood floor and fine sawdust - it's like a powder - for traction. The owner's budget just doesn't allow for turf.

Ran from the dorito side 30, cross-field to the snake side. Baseball slide into the back of the snake side 50, put my arm out to brace myself, but came down a little too hard and ended up with a grade 2 wrist sprain and fractured scaphoid, which put my hand and arm in an immobilizer for almost nine weeks.

On the same field I slipped on a slick spot on the field when I tried to stop suddenly from a full sprint, landed square on my ass, and laid there unable to move. Literally laid on the field, couldn't feel anything but tingling and extreme pain in my lower back and legs. Obviously came down hard because the lids on two of my pods were busted and ther was a lot of broken paint. My teammates helped me off the field, went to the hospital that afternoon. X-rays showed a sacral fracture and dislocated coccyx. Easily the most painful thing I've ever experienced and even a year later I still can't sit for more than a couple hours before it starts to hurt like hell.

Posted Image
2ndCoat Paintball

is proudly sponsored by

ICU Paintball - Valken - Kohn Sports - TechT - Exalt - KM Straps

#95 sportcrazy23

sportcrazy23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

i was running up to bunker my friend who's on the other team in a senario and he's got by bro fully auto x7 and turns around just in time to see me trip and face plant and to shoot me with at least 50 balls
i had a bruise on my face for next three day i had a date the next day. FML

Edited by sportcrazy23, 14 November 2010 - 03:44 PM.

I'm Grizz.

Ummm...you are?
"Jizz combined with Grillz... basically, ejaculating on the teeth."

#96 DirtPoorBaller

DirtPoorBaller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

I get bonus balled, 20 balls into my chest and 3 in my neck, i fall cuz the guy was like 5 feet away, and i end up breaking a wrist, my hopper, and almost my gun. The ref tells me i need to be more clear when i say im out...I tell him that its kinda hard when u get hit in the throat and the dude puts another 20 balls into ur chest...

Edited by DirtPoorBaller, 14 November 2010 - 08:12 PM.

"Shut up! i tripped and a root gave me surprise buttsecks/hit me in the daddy zone."

MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#97 People4Paintball

People4Paintball

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:42 PM

Posted Image

/thread

My Feedback15/0/0

[22:47]<antifat>the lulz = only thing worth living for, that and being agg

Posted Image

#98 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,950 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

Posted Image

/thread

that happened to some kids geo at my field...pe replaced it for him since it was under warrenty...but that sux

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#99 littlepb

littlepb

D.O.N 4 vet LL4 here i come

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:17 PM

my brother takes my new autoocker sr and doesnt tell me so when i get there i open my gear bag and what do u know its not there so i went and rented a vibe at my field freakin slide into the snake gun freakin breaks i take it to the place where i got it they say they just rented there last one and i didnt want to use a tippy so im using my t8 for a hole day FML
Posted Image
-Spyder sonix 09
-Velocity
- Dxs 68 4500
if you love paintball join http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=135902

#100 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Got a new one, Last sunday i decide too go play at this new field called the "Swamp", It was raining slush and was 30* degrees out, DXS field was cracking from ankle hight.
Stupid me decided too buy DXS gold that day, before i used the gold i used up the last of my field. Everyshot would break through a pump gun...
Then i broke the my last pod of field is was like a slushy, I gave it away.

kinko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users