Jump to content


What is the difference between regulators on guns and tanks?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nick Nameless

Nick Nameless

    God doesn't believe in athiests

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:57 PM

What is the difference between the regulator that is on a gun, and the one that is on a tank?

I know you need one on your tank, but do you also need one on your gun?

If so, is this something you add to a gun, or do all of them come with one stock?
Not too old to have fun...but almost.

#2 TheGuy


    I like lamp

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,799 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cleveland, OH

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

the reg on your tank takes pressure down from 3000 or 4500 psi down to 850psi or 450 (depending on preset output pressure). The regs on markers takes down the 850 psi or 450 psi to the guns operating level at 290fps or whatever your shooting at. Most guns come with a regulator but cheaper ones sometimes only come with an air through grip which is meant to help co2 to expand since thats what most likely would be used in that gun but air would work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users