97 replies to this topic

#51 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:22 PM

Usually by highschool, you should have your own group of friends. Stick to what those people think about you, and care less about what others think about you (unless it's positive) and you're set! I'm a freshman too dude!

lol don't worry i have friends, just from a smaller school <_< lol freshman ftw (maybe :P )

EDIT: and too make this week worse, i just got a lecture from my dad saying i'm obsessed with paintball because i asked if i could go next weekend. I haven't gone in two weeks so i didn't think it was unreasonable <_<

Edited by brokeballr14, 07 September 2010 - 09:23 PM.

THE GAME

#52 beast

beast

Baby, you can wear my hat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

paintball is 1000X easier once you can drive

#53 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

I'm sure it is. He says he doesn't want paintball to get in the way of my life, and i don't want it to keep me from becoming successful (successful meaning happy, not a fancy house or anything like that) later on in life, but it's one of the few things that make me happy now, so i want to play. It helps relieve my stress, and i'm guna need that these next four years.
THE GAME

#54 beast

beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

my teammates have become my best friends. i owe like half my social life to them. now that being said most paintballers seem to be low lifes. either stupid, or on drugs, or just bad moral judgment. paintball is my life but i chose how much it controls it.

#55 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

my teammates have become my best friends. i owe like half my social life to them. now that being said most paintballers seem to be low lifes. either stupid, or on drugs, or just bad moral judgment. paintball is my life but i chose how much it controls it.

as i'm 14, my parents control my life, and they are very anti-paintball, which makes playing very hard to do :(
THE GAME

#56 They Call Me Wonderbread

They Call Me Wonderbread

I also love saving the money.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

I'm sure it is. He says he doesn't want paintball to get in the way of my life, and i don't want it to keep me from becoming successful (successful meaning happy, not a fancy house or anything like that) later on in life, but it's one of the few things that make me happy now, so i want to play. It helps relieve my stress, and i'm guna need that these next four years.

paintball IS life.
Posted Image
Cockerpunk - #1 awesome guy.

#57 not named

not named

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

But there is one thing i will ask you to do...please...please, PLEASE dont crowd up the hallways with you and your friends. It is utterly annoying when i see a bunch of freshman just stand in the middle of the hallway or stairway so i either have to nudge them outta the way, or say move (these kids dont listen to "excuse me").

I loved when people did that. :lol: I'd aim directly for their group and just push people out of my way as I went through the middle of their group. Pissed them off to no end, but if they don't want people walking through their group, then they need to get out of the way of people walking.

Or when the freshman walk against the flow of traffic. My school is way to crowded for it's size so there's always one side going one way and the other going the second way and there's always that one or group of freshman that walk on the wrong side and hold everybody up.

Edit: And don't complain about time between classes, I have 3 minutes.

Edited by not named, 07 September 2010 - 09:44 PM.

Posted Image

Canadian Baller

#58 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:43 PM

hah dude, high school is not that bad. I went through my first three years in a breeze (too fast for my liking) and now im a senior. Join clubs and/or teams, it really helps. Be friendly, but not so friendly that you come off as a creep.

At least you dont have Freshman Friday at your school, i got beat to hell the first friday of my freshman year :lol:. It was mostly by the JV football team (seniors get in major trouble for joining in) since i was on the freshman team :P.

But there is one thing i will ask you to do...please...please, PLEASE dont crowd up the hallways with you and your friends. It is utterly annoying when i see a bunch of freshman just stand in the middle of the hallway or stairway so i either have to nudge them outta the way, or say move (these kids dont listen to "excuse me").

Other than that, you'll have a lot of fun and make a lot of new friends.

Good luck to ya man!

I don't have any time to crowd the hallway cause i gotta get to class :( They give us five minutes in between classes, but now that went through them tonight, five min's doesn't seem like enough time

I've got 6 minutes to get around this campus.

BTW, you know where I park in the morning, that little lot to the right of the baseball field, and you know where my last class is, the building below and to the left of the football field, 5 min walk to my car. Don't complain about your campus size.

Posted Image

#59 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

paintball IS life.

I wish :( :angry: :( :angry:

I've got 6 minutes to get around this campus.

BTW, you know where I park in the morning, that little lot to the right of the baseball field, and you know where my last class is, the building below and to the left of the football field, 5 min walk to my car. Don't complain about your campus size.

Posted Image

i wasn't trying to complain that much i was just saying five minutes seems shorter than i thought. sorry
THE GAME

#60 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

Here is a list of my classes. Not a problem at all :lol:

Posted Image

#61 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

Here is a list of my classes. Not a problem at all :lol:

Posted Image

dude. i just totally solved your problem. buy.... a.... crotch rocket!! it would get you where you needed to be :D
THE GAME

#62 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:48 AM

first day of high school today, i leave in half an hour :unsure: :unsure:
THE GAME

#63 OMGPaintball

OMGPaintball

Navy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

Here's a tip, if you accidently sit in the "jocks table", and they try to make you stand up and move, use the chair next to you as a bat, and hit them with it, just keep it to about 1 hit per person. Worked great for my friend, all he got was a 3 day suspension, and a great reputation as a BAMF.

the reason ass hats dont need to know is they will try fucking you up with there nuts

Noone, likes roasted nuts.

:D I got that reference

#64 R.L.

R.L.

Red. Lightning. - Got Paint?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

my first two days were pretty good. besides a lot of hwPosted Image . but then again i have a brother whos a senior who drives me to school and out to lunchPosted Image . i also see a lot of his friends so theres always someone to say hi to in the hallways. anyway dont stress it. you will be fine. btw how did it go
Posted ImageDye/Proto Owners Club

You know a superhero sucks when TWO of its villans make it in fighting game and him or her dosent- Marvel vs. Capcom 3

#65 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

my first two days were pretty good. besides a lot of hwPosted Image . but then again i have a brother whos a senior who drives me to school and out to lunchPosted Image . i also see a lot of his friends so theres always someone to say hi to in the hallways. anyway dont stress it. you will be fine. btw how did it go

it went ok, just a little intimidating. I didn't get lost, so that's a plus. I got some homework, and combining that with riding the bus and kung fu every day, i have like no time for techpb :(
THE GAME

#66 fsugonoles63

fsugonoles63

Oh good, the voices are back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

High school is fine. No one really goes out and makes fun of kids and beat people up. Its pretty chill actually.

#67 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

High school is fine. No one really goes out and makes fun of kids and beat people up. Its pretty chill actually.

kinda boring but rushed at the exact same time :blink:
THE GAME

#68 R.L.

R.L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

it went ok, just a little intimidating. I didn't get lost, so that's a plus. I got some homework, and combining that with riding the bus and kung fu every day, i have like no time for techpb Posted Image

woah kung fu, u wont have to worry bout anyone messing with u

You know a superhero sucks when TWO of its villans make it in fighting game and him or her dosent- Marvel vs. Capcom 3

#69 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

it went ok, just a little intimidating. I didn't get lost, so that's a plus. I got some homework, and combining that with riding the bus and kung fu every day, i have like no time for techpb Posted Image

woah kung fu, u wont have to worry bout anyone messing with u

lol yup been doing it for almost 10 years. I like to think i'm not too bad :) i'm really not trying to be cocky or anything
THE GAME

#70 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,921 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

It's not that bad. Don't be nervous and don't care what everyone thinks.

Every one cares about highschool. they care what others think of them, how popular they are, what people think of them etc. It's pointless because the second you walk out of highschool and into a college classroom no one cares who you are, how popular you think you may be, or what youve done.

Highschool is pointless, the only reason to go is to get good grades so you can get into a decent college
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#71 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:45 PM

Every one cares about highschool. they care what others think of them, how popular they are, what people think of them etc. It's pointless because the second you walk out of highschool and into a college classroom no one cares who you are, how popular you think you may be, or what youve done.

Highschool is pointless, the only reason to go is to get good grades so you can get into a decent college

the grades part is hard enough :mellow:
THE GAME

#72 ConradNorCal

ConradNorCal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:46 PM

As a senior in highschool I'm give you a little piece of advice, don't have a freshman backpack. Keep your backup as thin and tight as possible, carry your book (2 at max) in your hands. You'll look better and the upper class men won't snicker about your freshmen backup as you scurry by.

#73 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:51 PM

that's kinda weird cause everyone uses a backpack :mellow: like everyone. sorry
THE GAME

#74 beast

beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

hes saying dont use those *banmeplzktx* (I can say *banmeplzktx*, because me and my life partner go to Disney every single year) lookin ones they give you and over stuff it. i rock a eclipse one :)

#75 AznEastside

AznEastside

It's Britney Bitch.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:01 PM

dont wear senior colors at the pep rally/assembly.

These freshman last year (not including me) got trash canned.
Geniuses are ambidextrous, and paintballers are geniuses

Posted Image

#76 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:31 PM

I don't, outside of having clean clothes and combed hair, I really don't give a shit what other people think of me. You know those popular kids, the ones that dick around, rarely turn in homework, party all the time.

Yeah, fours years from now, I'll be working on my masters and they'll be flipping burgers.

#77 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:35 PM

I don't, outside of having clean clothes and combed hair, I really don't give a shit what other people think of me. You know those popular kids, the ones that dick around, rarely turn in homework, party all the time.

Yeah, fours years from now, I'll be working on my masters and they'll be flipping burgers.

the army stratins out people like that. You would be surprised. My uncle was that kinda kid but enlisted, became a army ranger sniper and opened up his own cigar shop.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#78 illegal immigrant

illegal immigrant

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:04 AM

your 14 and this is your first year of high school.....?

im on my third year...grade 10..... well, i was born at the end of the year but still.

Life aint like a box of chocolates, its more like a pound of Jalapeno's, What you do today will burn your arse tomorrow...

side note: my blazer rules.
if you live in vancouver,BC, i encourage you to pm so we can ball it up.

#79 bobcat_balla08

bobcat_balla08

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:36 AM

So because you rarely turn in homework and party alot means you will flip burgers the rest of your life? Thats funny because i seem to be working on getting my Chemical Engineering degree now. I guess it doesnt hurt that i could Ace almost every test high school threw at me.

But still i think people have this stereotype that if someone is popular and they go out and party they are automatically a d-bag and you should make them enemy #1. I was popular because i made friends with everyone, i was nice to you as long as you returned the favor. Sure there were kids who hated me in hs but everyone has those people.

Also just because someone plays sports doesnt make them a dick.

#80 R.L.

R.L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

So because you rarely turn in homework and party alot means you will flip burgers the rest of your life? Thats funny because i seem to be working on getting my Chemical Engineering degree now. I guess it doesnt hurt that i could Ace almost every test high school threw at me.

But still i think people have this stereotype that if someone is popular and they go out and party they are automatically a d-bag and you should make them enemy #1. I was popular because i made friends with everyone, i was nice to you as long as you returned the favor. Sure there were kids who hated me in hs but everyone has those people.

Also just because someone plays sports doesnt make them a dick.

u know the sterotype that the pretty girls are the dumb and the athletic ones cant pass a test. try and say this in my school and u couldnt be more wrong

#81 p8ntballfreak18

p8ntballfreak18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

hah dude, high school is not that bad. I went through my first three years in a breeze (too fast for my liking) and now im a senior. Join clubs and/or teams, it really helps. Be friendly, but not so friendly that you come off as a creep.

At least you dont have Freshman Friday at your school, i got beat to hell the first friday of my freshman year :lol:. It was mostly by the JV football team (seniors get in major trouble for joining in) since i was on the freshman team :P.

Other than that, you'll have a lot of fun and make a lot of new friends.

Good luck to ya man!

I don't have any time to crowd the hallway cause i gotta get to class :( They give us five minutes in between classes, but now that went through them tonight, five min's doesn't seem like enough time

your lucky u got 5 minutes i only have 3 :(

#82 beast

beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

today i was one freshman who looked EXACTLY like Lionel Messi. and theres another who looks like RJ berger. fucking awesome.

#83 R.L.

R.L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

a teacher at my school looks like iron man. whenever he sends someone to the office were afraid hes gonna get thor on our assPosted Image

#84 AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

Aww, isn't that cute... But its WRONGGGG!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

Wait, wait, wait. He looks like

Iron Man
Posted Image
or

Tony Stark?

Posted Image

Edited by AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken, 09 September 2010 - 04:33 PM.

Beast mode [ON] OFF IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Fast, Cheap, Good. Pick two.

Posted Image

#85 MZinCamo

MZinCamo

OG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,962 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

Iron Man. Tottally.

#86 R.L.

R.L.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

Wait, wait, wait. He looks like

Iron Man
Posted Image
or

Tony Stark?

Posted Image

tony stark but we just say iron man but he looks more like tony stark from the comics or the 90's show

#87 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

just dont stand to close to trash cans and try not to start any drama or run ur mouth or do anything to get picked on about and you will be fine.

#88 thepaintballkid

thepaintballkid

Farcaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

People are douches, they arent murderers. People wont try to KILL you, they cant be that stupid. If they do....sue their asses for all they, and their parents own. If you cant teach your kid that attempting to KILL people isnt right, you dont deserve to own anything.

High school isnt bad at all (I did to go a small school with only about 400 students)... There are cliques but everybody mostly got along with everybody. Just dont be an annoying douche, have respect for everybody, and you wont get treated badly. 99% of the freshmen at my school were disrespectful assholes when school started. By the end of the year, they were all relatively quiet and held back...I'd like to think the upperclassmen had something to do with it Posted Image

oh, and fyi...have your fun in high school..........college is boring :|

This. Plus high school is going to be fun as hell but only if you make it fun.

#89 ToXic TurTle

ToXic TurTle

Slig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:52 PM

Let me tell you a little story...
Im short...back then my length was the equivalent of that of an elf.

2 years ago, ( the day before my first day of school) I did not sleep, at all. I stressed my piss bitter.
The first day was okay, only because of the fact that I knew only my group of friend from middle school. One thing I now realise is that you have to know, everybody feels like you do! Everyone wants to make new friends, some are just more outspoken depending on their personality.

Now looking back, having met and befriended 299 of my 300 peers i realize that freshman year was a joke. I can bet you, that in one or two years time, you will be looking back, smiling, thinking how ridiculous it was of you to take this so seriously.
Anyway, best of luck. You are going to enjoy it.

TT
Posted Image
Sig made by Friarhockey

#90 capaintballer

capaintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:53 PM

im a freshmen also and i actualy really like high school

My feedback +3/0/-0
ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sigPosted Image

#91 not named

not named

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

The first twoish day's kinda suck, but once everything settles down and you get used to it, it get's alot better. I like it more then grade 8 now.

Posted Image

Canadian Baller

#92 AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken

Aww, isn't that cute... But its WRONGGGG!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

http://www.techpb.co...opic=35228&st=0

Just try to use whatever you can from that.
Beast mode [ON] OFF IIIIIIIIIIIIIII Fast, Cheap, Good. Pick two.

Posted Image

#93 cavemag

cavemag

R.I.P Borg.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,617 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

I didn't have to worry about seniors. Considering the fact that I had more facial hair and was bigger than some of the jocks.
Posted Image

#94 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

Orientation Sept 7th. You got it good bro.

I started hs August 18 fml

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#95 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:33 PM

the reason ass hats dont need to know is they will try fucking you up with there nuts

I've been freakin out about that all summer.

Edit: i'm not thaaaat short. I'm 5'7. It's just the last thing i want is to leave my school in an ambulance.

Oh then you should be fine. Just keep your head down (watch were your going of course) and walk past without even looking at them.

you guys sound like a bunch of nerds, honestly, dont get too cocky and just stick with a couple of friends and not a lot of trouble will come your way

#96 bobmanboy

bobmanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

Freshman year sucks. No getting around it. It gets better next year tho brah.

#97 aj619

aj619

Yes I am not very creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

oh and bob with the necro

aj.png

I don't give a shit about the forums.

#98 brokeballr14

brokeballr14

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:59 PM

oh and bob with the necro

rofl my first necropost in a thread i started!!! Yeah the worst part is girls cause i have lots of friends, but no friends if you catch my drift. ;)
THE GAME

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users