• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haaken

Haaken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

Just wanted to say that after the meeting tonight i am very excited about starting to play again. Iv never been part of any school organization from highschool on.

I absolutely love team sports and miss the team aspect sincei stopped playing soccer 5 years ago. I definetaly want to contribute my part as much as i can even though it will be tough working 30 hours a week and taking 16 credit hours, but i want to do my best.

My hope is tht i will be able to play a tourny or two with the team, especially since that has always been one of my dreams.

I know, pointless thread, but i thought i would share.

#2 SWAT3050

SWAT3050

TechPB MilSim Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:51 AM

Great. Its good that the club is starting to attract people back to the sport. Look forward to playing together soon.
-Zac

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." -Napoleon-
Kickin Ass And Takin Names The American Way
"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
Posted Image

#3 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:22 AM

This school has the ability to go very far as long as everyone is willing to put in a little work. So far USF has 2 top 4 d4 finishes, 1 top 4 d5 finish in the CFPS (out of 5 events played), and a good showing in our first NCPA 5 man event. There is a lot of talent in our organisation and a lot of willingness to teach and help others improve. Even if you are not a tournament player there is plenty of room in the club to have fun. Our local field has a pretty nice woods course and we are not too far from one of the top Scenario fields in the country. I wish we had a club like this when I first started coming to USF, and the good news is its only going to get better from here. Thanks for joining!

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

CFP D3X / USF Paintball - Go Bulls!

Central Florida Paintball - Best tournament field / series in FL!

Blitzkrieg Paintball - Where the Bulls Play!

F**K BP

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users