2 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:34 AM

with the added bonus of having a few new students coming out to join the club, yesterday's meeting was great. It was exactly what this club needed, to get focused and headed in the right direction. One of the key things holding this club back, was implementing the structure needed to legitimize it in the eyes of the USF's Sports Council Club-

http://usfweb2.usf.e...t Clubs/scc.htm

We're got some great people who are a part of this club, and now with special thanks to the gentlemen who stepped up and accepted roles of responsibility, I think we'll be in great shape to put everything in place we need for funding and for growing the club.

I have no doubt, that this club can grow to be one of the most talked about clubs at USF, and be a force on the field in the eyes of the NCPA.

We're doing several important things here-

1) We're legitimizing paintball at USF as a serious club, that's fun and accessible for everyone
2) Once we get the groundwork in place to get funding, we'll be expanding the sport of paintball at the local level, because we'll have the money we need to bring other students out to play and have a good time
3) We'll be able to put the Green and Gold on the big screen at the NCPA, and be an inspiration to other players who are attending colleges and would like to start a club of their own
4) We'll be able to help grow the businesses of our sponsors and supporters. By introducing people to paintball at the local level, it's going to help bring more much needed money to the local fields.

This club is still in it's infancy. Everyone who is putting the time and effort into helping this club grow should be proud of their contributions. You are pioneers, a couple years from now, you'll be able to say "I started that club, I built that club, I put in the time and effort that was needed to get it off the ground".

Hopefully everyone went home with a smile and a little "giveaway treat" courtesy of TechPB.com. We've laid the foundation, now it's time for everyone to fullfill their responsibility and put in the work!

Also, this is the paintball website-

http://ctr.usf.edu/scc/?page_id=114

#2 Haaken

Haaken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

I'm definately ready to put some extra time in when i can. I work a ton, but i still want to contribute all i can.

#3 SWAT3050

SWAT3050

TechPB MilSim Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

Great run down mike and thanks for the links.

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." -Napoleon-
Kickin Ass And Takin Names The American Way
"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users