23 replies to this topic

#1 Littlebomb

Littlebomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

http://www.ansgear.c...Guns_s/1622.htm

Does anyone else feel like it's a little messed up that Dye keeps dropping the prices on the DM series?

Oh well, guess it's time to get a dm9 off of Ebay now.

First.

#2 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

it's to be expected, it's a month before World Cup so you can expect all of the previous year's models to start dropping to make room for the new guns

Expect Dye to have a massive release at World Cup, I've talked to a couple people over there and they're going to be releasing some pretty cool new stuff :-)

on that note... shit I didn't notice they made a black polished DM10... where did that come from?

Posted Image

#3 Littlebomb

Littlebomb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

The black polished is super nice I have to agree. They started them after the initial release of the Dm10.

#4 NuQQ

NuQQ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

God I love that Bomber DM10 :D

Edited by NuQQ, 09 September 2010 - 12:42 PM.

My Setup: Midnight GEO2 - Pinokio Hopper - 68/45 Crossfire Tank

#5 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

if i could have any gun it would probobly be a Dm10 of some nature
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#6 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

God I love that Bomber DM10 :D

:wub: QFT

#7 De Blazer

De Blazer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

Wait, wait, Mike you ruined the whole surprise! This new DM11 will have a much better milling design that is SOOOOOO much more aerodynamic for those dives in the snake so wind resistance doesn't slow you down. And! with the new barrel porting design that is much agger than before, you can shoot almost 3 times more accurately with Dye's patented new porting technology! Don't forget, Dye's new 2011 boards will come with their new, never released easy click board so while you're changing your ramping to 15 BPS, it won't slow you down in the pits while you're changing your mask strap to their EVEN better mask strap technology to absorb all the depressed chakra coming from your higher cerebellum, thus giving you more stamina and endurance!
"The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"-Glenn Palmer

Put this in your sig if you have played 2 man ten ball with ninja dave himself :)

Orange Parts PM8. Take a peek:)

#8 dpd_rookie

dpd_rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

So glad I just bought a new DM10 just two weeks before the price drop from ANS. :angry:
Posted Image

#9 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Wait, wait, Mike you ruined the whole surprise! This new DM11 will have a much better milling design that is SOOOOOO much more aerodynamic for those dives in the snake so wind resistance doesn't slow you down. And! with the new barrel porting design that is much agger than before, you can shoot almost 3 times more accurately with Dye's patented new porting technology! Don't forget, Dye's new 2011 boards will come with their new, never released easy click board so while you're changing your ramping to 15 BPS, it won't slow you down in the pits while you're changing your mask strap to their EVEN better mask strap technology to absorb all the depressed chakra coming from your higher cerebellum, thus giving you more stamina and endurance!

wrong place take that talk over here

Edited by pumpbusters, 09 September 2010 - 09:00 PM.

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

#10 SuperSpartan617

SuperSpartan617

I wish I was actually good at paintball.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

LOL1!!!
its funny, because its true
Silver/Black Marq 6 F/S/T
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=216237

#11 Ollie63

Ollie63

O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

lol Dye has more nonsense than eclipse.

To view the wall of shame, check my profile.
My Feedback +11/-0

#12 NateDaGreat

NateDaGreat

Master Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Is it just me or does it feel like the ego 10 came out yesterday?
Posted Image
My Feedback Click Here 9,0,0

Because a fucking sandwich started World War I.

People that hate me: Drexler, GhillieSuitPaintball, BEASTY, anyone else want on the list? Just pm me..

#13 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

name one?

First After Mike!

#14 ZERO*EGO

ZERO*EGO

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:07 AM

So glad I just bought a new DM10 just two weeks before the price drop from ANS. Posted Image

call them and ask to refund the difference. they did it for my both my teammates when the price dropped on the prophecy from $150 to $100.

Team Zero Ego
Paintball Barn

#15 METHORN

METHORN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:09 AM

Ya with a month left before cup expect all companys to be dropping the prices on all 2010 gear as well for 2009 for those with it in stock, little birdies say dye will becoming out with some really nice stuff this yr which may just force me to part was with my black polish nt and dm10 :)
"Let the fields run red with there blood " : COD

#16 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:08 AM

it's to be expected, it's a month before World Cup so you can expect all of the previous year's models to start dropping to make room for the new guns

Expect Dye to have a massive release at World Cup, I've talked to a couple people over there and they're going to be releasing some pretty cool new stuff :-)

on that note... shit I didn't notice they made a black polished DM10... where did that come from?

Posted Image

aren't ans pictures copyright?
Posted Image

#17 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:09 AM

Almost there... almost sold for what its worth...
Posted Image

My Feedback +5|-0
To HELL with georgia

#18 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:26 AM

Posted Image

Ansgear sponsers Techpb

#19 Spyder PB Player

Spyder PB Player

Minecraft Lava Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:32 AM

Posted Image

Ansgear sponsers Techpb

So how do you.------nevermind
Posted Image

#20 kaoskrewpb

kaoskrewpb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

Posted Image

That doesn't mean you cant post them as long as its not for advertising purposes.
And it's not like mike photoshopped the "ANSGear" logo out from behind the gun
I put my pinky out cuz I'm classy as fuck.

its long and the most flexible I have ever seen.

#21 dpd_rookie

dpd_rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:29 AM

So glad I just bought a new DM10 just two weeks before the price drop from ANS. Posted Image

call them and ask to refund the difference. they did it for my both my teammates when the price dropped on the prophecy from $150 to $100.

Sweet thank for the advice. They are giving me a store credit on the amount. Twice they have pulled through on the smaller things. This is why I will always buy from ANS
Posted Image

#22 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image
Even though I lol'ed in a good way
I like dye, and I think there a good company, and their guns are top notch.
maybe just a weee to much sarcasm lol.
W/e
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#23 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:22 AM

name one?

exactly, 24 hours and NOBODY has an answer, theres nothing wrong with dye, they make top notch guns that shoot amazing

First After Mike!

#24 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

and there goes the resale value
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES