• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 x baller

x baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

Ok I am wondering if Wild West is still open.I loved the place cause you didnt have to buy the expensive field paintb you could just bring your own. I heard fromsome people at another field thatit was run down and not good anymore, but I still wanted to check it out.

Vibe Tribe, Ninja Tank, Halo Clan, Christian Ballers Club, Night Owls!

#2 {TOBEY}

{TOBEY}

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:10 PM

Wild West is still open and under new management (thank god) I've played there twice in the last few weeks and the new owners have done a great job of cleaning the place up.They also have a new airball field.
<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->-------------------------------------------I'D RATHER DIE THAN GO TO HEAVEN-----------------------------------------------<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro-->CLUTCH CAVALRY<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#3 x baller

x baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:26 AM

do you know what there days and time there open

#4 {TOBEY}

{TOBEY}

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

sat&sun probably 9-5
<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->-------------------------------------------I'D RATHER DIE THAN GO TO HEAVEN-----------------------------------------------<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#008000--><span style="color:#008000"><!--/coloro-->CLUTCH CAVALRY<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

#5 x baller

x baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

ok thanks alott

#6 Camo

Camo

You cant see me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

Yea trust me Wild West is a LOT better then it was a wile ago
Yes I eat paintballs.... What?

Got to love life

#7 memyselfandi

memyselfandi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

was just there today, they don't have refs but there are employees, they sell drinks and candy bars, the airball wasn't up but i have seen it before (they closed it after i got there. i have actually never played their airball but they have about 5 speedball, 1 big woodsball, and 1 sorta hybrid thing, i like it better than redlands because they don't force you onto teams (you can have 1 v 1's or 2v2's whenever you want, there are tables to put equippment on and i believe admission is 10 if you buy their paint and 20 if you use yours...hope this helped
Halo Clan: .68 only club: Fatballer club
"We eat Twinkies, You eat paint"
If your under 16 and you pay for your own gear put this in your sig.
Zombie Survival Clan "First To Die"

#8 rey720mysteiro720

rey720mysteiro720

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:44 PM

where is the field
what town

#9 {TOBEY}

{TOBEY}

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

Purcell

#10 x baller

x baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:12 PM

went there and it has definetly been cleaned up. now all they need is some refs and the place will be awesome.

#11 {TOBEY}

{TOBEY}

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

went there and it has definetly been cleaned up. now all they need is some refs and the place will be awesome.

Yeah they definatly need to work on that at least for the rental kids sake. Usually all the experienced guys play fair and split the teams evenly. But I was out there the other day playing with a few friends and some rental people and the renters didn't know any of the rules because they don't even give a safety briefing anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users