• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 M.Covi

M.Covi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

Is the showdown field still open? Does it have a speed ball field with air bunkers?
And also.
How does the utah extreme paintball field work? Do you walk in and they make your teams. Do you choose teams? Please use detail.
Like at addicts. YOu walk in the field they choose 5 to go to one end and 5 to the other? Is that how uxp works? Do you walk on the field whenever orrrr what???

Support our team. Wear our paint.

#2 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

:P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:05 AM

Not sure about showdown, but i know Utah xtreme has a speedball field, and a woodsball field type of thing. They switch every week or so, sometimes you get some hardcore speedball, others you get a nice big TANK to hide behind.

As for teams, basically when theres a lot of people, they put people in groups of about 10+ if its really full. But during the summer, its not as crowded, and generally there are 10-20 people, so you can get a good 5v5 going if you ask around. A lot of good players, beginners too.
"Just grab the pump handle, and pretend like you've found your dads playboy collection."

My headcams!

#3 Eskimo Viking

Eskimo Viking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

This Kid at my school knows the guy that owns showdown will ask but sometime this month there will be a tourney at the layton hills baptist church. Everyone is welcome. It is right across from the mall. http://www.purepaintball.org/
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker with a 9 of spades, 2 of clubs, green number 4 Uno card and a get out of jail free monopoly card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users