2 replies to this topic

#1 Hotrod Paintballer

Hotrod Paintballer

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

I was wondering how to join the club and when/where the meetings are held.

A little bio- My name is andrew and I am a Mechanical Engineering major at USF. I have been playing for about a year, mostly walk on stuff. I love this sport and would like to join the club and help out in any way possible. I think that I will be at Blitzkrieg this Sunday, but am not quite sure yet.
Posted Image

#2 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

I was wondering how to join the club and when/where the meetings are held.

A little bio- My name is andrew and I am a Mechanical Engineering major at USF. I have been playing for about a year, mostly walk on stuff. I love this sport and would like to join the club and help out in any way possible. I think that I will be at Blitzkrieg this Sunday, but am not quite sure yet.

Hi Andrew, you can sign up for the club on the blackboard system, you will also need to fill out a club waiver which is linked to in another topic in this forum. I believe you can drop the waiver off directly to the SCC in the rec center or turn it in to one of the officers on one of our paintball outings.

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

CFP D3X / USF Paintball - Go Bulls!

Central Florida Paintball - Best tournament field / series in FL!

Blitzkrieg Paintball - Where the Bulls Play!

F**K BP

#3 Hotrod Paintballer

Hotrod Paintballer

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:13 PM

Apparently Im still a member! I was part of the club when Larson was president, but things fell apart and i wasn't sure what happened. I saw that the club was starting to get running again in summer, but i have been in a financial slum and unable to play until about a month ago. But now I have some money and can play on a pretty regular basis. It seems that this club has some real leadership and some sense of direction and I would like to help out as much as possible. I will be at the next meeting for sure!
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users