• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 flair

flair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hey guys I have been going to Paintball ATL for 2 years now. The fields are great and can suit any experience level. They have 7 fields. 1- mounds field, it is made up of piles of dirt- I dont care for it much. 2- lego field, is is made up of block bunkers and shields- its a fun field good for faster games. 3-brush field or hybrid field- made up of diferent types of bunkers and the the center is trees and brush- this field is good for people that like to switch it up. 4- is the capture and defend field- has a fort on one side and mixed bunkers- fun field to play lots of angles. 5- tower field- has one center tower with mixed bunkers all around- try to be the first ones to take the tower.- 6-speed ball field- smaller field for fast fun action includes snake- love to play on this field because its more my type of game. 7- hyperball field- typical hyperball field made of pipes with a rocket in the middle.- my most favorite field of all, best for people who like to get right into the action!!!. They also have a large woodsball field for people that are intersted in woodsball.

Overall I would rate Paintball Atlanta 4 out of 5- they have really nice staff, people willing to help you with any problems and answser all your questions. They stres safty there which is great and they will get on you if you are making it unsafe. The reason why I didnt give a 5 out of 5 is because of there prices. It is alittle spendy to play there- paint is $80 a case(2000 paintballs) and u cant bring your own its field paint only (FPO). the way around that is to buy a session pass- they are $90 and are worth it if you go quite often like me because its 20$ off a case- your field admission ($10) is also free with session pass.

I am going this September 22 (wed) for the early realse for all forsyth county schools with my friends come play with us and give this amazing sport a try Posted Image .If you have any other questions dont be afraid to email me I will be happy to awser them also here is the website for Paintball Atlanta http://www.paintball-atlanta.com/

#2 TeamKamikaze

TeamKamikaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

damn that is alot... i think im gunna stick with classic paintball

#3 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

Yeah their paint is way overpriced. And I live in Forsyth too, what school do you go to? I'm at lakeside atm.

#4 Raging Squall

Raging Squall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

Over priced to hell and the PBATL proshop are assholes, with exception of one of the employees that actually knows his stuff and is helpful... and i dont curse all that much but there isnt another word for the staff at their shop...(long story if you want detain you can ask but ill never do business at that shop ever again)

Yeah is a big field but that's it... Field paint only bites, atleast when you have to sell gear to afford 40 dollar profit per case paint... yeah nothing like service with a smile like a massive mark up lol. One credit i can give them is they dont wait on little jonny that takes 45 minutes between games the next game starts if your there or not which is great not wasting 30 minutes of my any everyone elses day for no reason so good work there.

Edited by Raging Squall, 05 April 2011 - 07:17 AM.

#5 Reign66

Reign66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:31 AM

I just started playing there about a month ago and I really enjoy it there. I can't say im a fan of the woodsball field but that's no biggie; I just sit out that game when they play. Staff is friendly, fields are pretty nice, and I've never had a problem with any of the players there. I go by myself and make friends as the day goes on.

Some of you are complaining about paint price which I can understand... but I used to live in PA and work at Skrimish were paint was $105 a case when I last checked. THAT is over priced. At paintball ATL if you get a season pass and you play there 3-4 times it already pays for itself (if you use a case a day). For those of you who don't know with the season pass you don't pay entree fees, $20 off a case of paint, and a 5% discount anything purchased in the store.

#6 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:28 PM

Do they stock the clear Pinokios in the shop? I havent been in for a while.

#7 Ragekage

Ragekage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:49 PM

No they don't

#8 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

No they don't

I got to look the other day actually. They actually didn't have much in there unfortunately Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users